PDA

View Full Version : fsc vs ftn

ahmedlord
11-23-2006, 07:25 PM
i want to know what is the best

aburyach
11-23-2006, 07:30 PM
They are both pretty much the same thing, not very good.

FC* does have some interesting stuff, and also ratio boosts by time spent seeding (not necessarily uploading)

gustafo
11-23-2006, 08:25 PM
i would disagree with aburyach.
They're both very good, but i'd give my vote to F*N (much better for me)

Slammer
11-23-2006, 08:30 PM
I like F*N the most.

lukaz
11-23-2006, 08:52 PM
I would also disagree with aburyach both those sites are very good with F*N just edging it.

11-23-2006, 08:55 PM
i would disagree with aburyach.
They're both very good, but i'd give my vote to F*N (much better for me)

same here. they're both awesome trackers, but i usually download more from ftn because there are more peers and it's a whole lot easier to get a good ratio quicker (i don't like keeping a lot of torrents seeding at fsc just to get a good "share ratio").

Ne'tu
11-23-2006, 08:59 PM
I like both of them, but my vote goes for F*N.

syD
11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
ftn is by far the better one, but fsc also gets some brownie points for the community they have.

mrtchnk
11-23-2006, 10:31 PM
what is ftn , fsc ?
full address?

nihility
11-23-2006, 10:59 PM
no

Melvinmeow
11-24-2006, 01:50 AM
what is ftn , fsc ?
full address?

They are abbreviated cause they dont like their full addresses being posted on public sites.

DV8type
11-27-2006, 08:43 AM
both are GREAT sites....places i call home....pre-times are rediculous @ FtN but the community at FSC is simply the best....especially the clubs ;) [check my sig]

N@LiM
11-27-2006, 10:23 AM
ok.. so I who am already a member of F*n should try getting into F*C or not worth taking the trouble......( trouble in the sense that I have nothing to trade and so I will have to keep asking etc...) ???

safa
11-27-2006, 10:54 AM
what is ftn , fsc ?
full address?

They are private and not to be posted in public forums ie. here.

My vote goes to F*N :yup:

akuma no uta
11-27-2006, 06:35 PM
ok.. so I who am already a member of F*n should try getting into F*C or not worth taking the trouble......( trouble in the sense that I have nothing to trade and so I will have to keep asking etc...) ???

it is not worth it

Degenx
11-27-2006, 06:47 PM
FTN has the same torrents as all the rest, the only thing different is it doesn't have very many members and the site seems to be more tailored for Nordic users.

Skillz808
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
FTN has the same torrents as all the rest, the only thing different is it doesn't have very many members and the site seems to be more tailored for Nordic users.

they do have the and some different ones but als o you need to tell people they have fast ass uploaders and most the their pres are out in minutes.

so which would make this site one of the best.

I say F*N FTW

Jammie2k7
11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
wot ever u think is best there both good

shock~
11-27-2006, 11:06 PM
both are GREAT sites....places i call home....pre-times are rediculous @ FtN but the community at FSC is simply the best....especially the clubs ;) [check my sig]

rofl who joins torrent sites for the exclusive "CLUBS" retard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

celtic
11-28-2006, 11:56 AM

Nope not tailored at nordic users :lol:

Both of these sites fsc and ftn are both great in many ways. If you want a tracker just for rls's go to a big one or one of the ones with 20.000 users

But if you want community spirit , excellent staff and alot of bonus features you dont really see anywhere else both of these places cater for that added extra :)

//c

ssj4gogeta
11-28-2006, 12:22 PM
I say FTN but I have been using FSC and it is really really good as well.

TheFoX
11-07-2007, 03:20 AM
I say FSC, but then I am biased...

SgtMajor
11-07-2007, 04:14 AM
TheFox is bored shitless tonight for sure! :D

/good use of the search function though, maybe you could pass on that knowledge to others.

redcorvette
11-07-2007, 04:14 AM

you coded taht site....why wouldnt you be biased! Retro, you always amaze me...

to say you cannot compare FSC and FTN. they are both different and have different pros and cons.

if you're aiming for good community and sharing style..go for FSC and if you wasnt some nice packs and stuff like tat, aim for FTN.

JA
11-07-2007, 04:18 AM
:happy:
They are both really great places...

F*C seems to have older staff members so maybe its good for those older peeps in the p2p world, i find F*N suits most of my needs though, and the users there generally appeal to my needs...(Rate the chick next door, Would you tap that, Chixxs xxx) rather than the philosophy clubs :D(You know i <3 you dv8type :P)

They are both great places, at the end of the day, if you get 1, you'll probally end up on the other =]

mrnobody
11-07-2007, 04:32 AM
:happy:
They are both really great places...

F*C seems to have older staff members so maybe its good for those older peeps in the p2p world, i find F*N suits most of my needs though, and the users there generally appeal to my needs...(Rate the chick next door, Would you tap that, Chixxs xxx) rather than the philosophy clubs :D(You know i <3 you dv8type :P)

They are both great places, at the end of the day, if you get 1, you'll probally end up on the other =]

+1 :D

Artemis
11-07-2007, 06:54 AM
As others have said they are very different places, for me personally ( and I think this will come down to personal choice in the end ) it is fsc. They have different pro's & cons. The clubs and community of fsc are what make it a very different place to the 0day trackers, special interest packs from the clubs are upped all the time and once you reach a certain level you can request torrents that you are interested in, so fsc is more community orientated and having a smaller user base is a much tighter group. ftn is the top of the food chain in 0day trackers, because it is......one tracker had to be, ftn is it, I think if you were going to define it fsc is more mature as J.A. said lol so I really think it is a choice that you have to make for yourselves if you are lucky enough to be a member of these sites.

KSA
11-07-2007, 08:38 AM
F*C for it's community, FTN for it's pre-times.

zizo85
11-07-2007, 09:10 AM
i love both:D
all of them have great community :yup:

thelevy23
11-07-2007, 10:10 AM
fsc has better community (the best community of all trackers)
and ftn is better in content
although i think that sct is better on content

ZedZedZed
11-07-2007, 10:15 AM

rofl who joins torrent sites for the exclusive "CLUBS" retard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do, and many many many many many many many many many many many many many else do :happy:

kirktrix
11-07-2007, 10:26 AM
FSC - have great community and features
FTN - I do not have an account but as i read some reviews they are good in contents , speed and pretimes...

They are different in class... the only thing they common is l think they are the safest tracker.. because they limit their tracker to selected members only...:)

dragos
11-07-2007, 10:36 AM
FSC is also a 0day tracker, not only community. It can easily be a great substitute for FTN in 0day needs, i even noticed some torrents from time to time apear ahead of FTN/ScT. Besides that there is of course the general atitude on the tracker, not a single flame i've seen on thir entire forum, the general atmosphere is trully unique. There are awesome packs for their clubs, any anime/wrestling fan would feel right at home in FSC. You can even have more mature talk in the philosophy area. They have the ratio features which work in advantage to ALL users.

FTN is oriented entirely on fastest pretimes as possible, nothing out of the ordinary .They don't fit in the same category so you can compare these 2 trackers , probably the thread starter has no ideea about either of them , just saw them in wiaw

raj3186
11-07-2007, 10:39 AM
FSC - have great community and features
FTN - I do not have an account but as i read some reviews they are good in contents , speed and pretimes...

They are different in class... the only thing they common is l think they are the safest tracker.. because they limit their tracker to selected members only...:)

The other way around for me!!
:D

fifty99
11-07-2007, 11:02 AM

fool you know nothing ...

way to revive a year old thread ... :frusty:

I cant agree more they are in different classes ... and they are the safest trackers out there

my 2 cents ...

F** is about the community you cant get a better one ... the tracker could close to new users today and it would likely have 98% of the users it has now in a year, its a tight nit group of people who for the most part have been doin this for years ... speeds are decent on some things (seconds after F** in some cases)

F** is about speed, its the only thing that really matters there ... is how fast can we get this up and out to you, thus IMHO it lacks on the community side of the torrenting world

kyushizzl
11-07-2007, 11:36 AM
i don't like keeping a lot of torrents seeding at fsc just to get a good "share ratio".

torrents should be seeded to keep them alive.

kyushizzl
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
double post

ghurka
11-07-2007, 12:59 PM
I say FSC, but then I am biased...You....biased....never!!! But then I suppose its like asking Bill Gates which is better....MS or Mac :D.

Still one hell of a necropost.

WARLOCK
11-07-2007, 01:07 PM
what is ftn , fsc ?
full address?

bro am jst like u i also wanna know full address, but som times i wonder wat if they tell us wat is de matter y r not telling

kirktrix
11-07-2007, 01:14 PM
what is ftn , fsc ?
full address?

bro am jst like u i also wanna know full address, but som times i wonder wat if they tell us wat is de matter y r not telling

It is forbidden...:)

Tips: Google it....;)

dave12
11-07-2007, 01:19 PM
I think its not good to compare trackers if you have fsc then fsc is good else if have ftn, then it is good . there is no point in comparing them.

sanjana
11-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Comparison can only be made if you are a member in both the sites. Unless you are not a memeber you cannot compare. Though you might share the experience of one. But comparison can only happen if you are member.

I don't know much about FSC as I am not a member however, both sites may have there own advantage and they both are considered as underground trackers...

XS75
11-07-2007, 05:40 PM
its funny how so many people without FTN always seem to vote for it..
FSC is a better tracker.

Skiz
11-07-2007, 05:50 PM
FSC is a better tracker.

That's just madness. How can you even make such an assumption? :blink:

FTN has loads more content, more seeders, more leechers, and faster speeds.

There really is no comparison.

fazzy07
11-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I hate comparisons
But FSC cant compete with FTN when it comes to content, speed and pre times
FSC on the other hand has good request section
Both of them have a great community

XS75
11-07-2007, 06:08 PM
FSC is a better tracker.

No offense, was talking to a ex-staff member of FTN.. weren't you banned? :wacko:

ZedZedZed
11-07-2007, 06:17 PM
they both are considered as underground trackers...
What makes a tracker to an underground tracker? :rolleyes:

dragos
11-07-2007, 06:29 PM
FSC is a better tracker.

madness ? This .... is .... FSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :D:D

you can't compare the two sites, it's illogic.

FTN is an elite 0day oriented tracker, high speed uploaders, tons of packs, etc

FSC is based on discipline among users, about a tight community with people you can call friends. Nearlly all aspects are thought in the sharing/comunity area. Tell me another site with 3k users which has 10GB + torrents alive after 1.5 years from uploading? Not only that ,but half the original snathcers are seeding it... Thats what FSC is about.

As i said ,the person which started this thread probably has no ideea about either of these 2 trackers , he just saw them in the wiaw thread at the same level and thought are iddentical

Nestea
11-07-2007, 06:30 PM
They're both perfect , I can't judge..

DannyGnXz
11-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I like the idea of becoming part of a community like fsc

sanjana
11-07-2007, 06:43 PM
they both are considered as underground trackers...
What makes a tracker to an underground tracker? :rolleyes:

This is because. The underground tracker because you cannot get the invitation for those sites very easily. If you see they don't want to known by many. This signifies that they want to hide their identity and this way you can call this as underground.

DV8type
11-07-2007, 08:56 PM
lol. Well, let me just say BOTH are great trackers and both are different trackers. We both concentrate on different aspects of the BT Scene.
FtN has more of a 0day theme, with fast pre’s. Personally, i feel FSC is more geared towards users. FSC has both new and old torrents, non-scene, user rips, requests and club torrents >> For the record: I love the CLUB idea -- they are mini trackers within the overall tracker....whats not to love about them PLUS you can talk with other like minded crack heads in the forum ;)
If you want to find a fault in FSC it would be its consistency with 0day. Some days we kill other days were minutes late. I will say one thing im not too fond of @ FtN is the drama and attention it seems to like. I think both trackers have great communities....really i think it comes down to personal preference. Overall both trackers are simply the best, both have dedicated staff and users who make both communities/trackers top notch.

Of course im bias as well, but let me debunk certain myths:
-FSC's Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 2250 << The best in the business (atleast from what ive seen) especially when you look at our size.
-FSC has great packs. Take a closer look i believe we are easily in the top 3 when it comes to collections.
-Also, dont be fooled by us not showing off our pre-times in public, both FSC and FtN share more than just staff ;)

Both trackers are #1 in my book!
:01:

Brandon
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM

No offense, was talking to a ex-staff member of FTN.. weren't you banned? :wacko:

What ex-staff member was that :blink:
Skizo is still alive and kicking on FTN..

Artemis
11-07-2007, 11:08 PM
well I was wondering when you would pop up :whistling
now the gang is all here :lol:

Kyl3KK
11-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Brandon: Still on PPC?

mrnobody
11-08-2007, 12:33 AM
well I was wondering when you would pop up :whistling
now the gang is all here :lol:

lol i was actually wondering the same thing :D

mdkof
11-08-2007, 03:02 AM
I don't know

gnlstryker
11-08-2007, 06:42 AM
FSC is a joke. FTN is power.

mazda
11-08-2007, 07:46 AM
I like F*N the most.

p1r4t3
11-08-2007, 09:21 AM
this discussion is fairly useless and pointless. no point comparing two trackers,based on different ideals

Try comparing torrentleech and and ftn, now that would be a proper comparison

fOrUmAs
11-08-2007, 10:21 AM
i think that no one can compare with TL atm, they have over 200K users and that tell a lot...

have great pre like other high tracker...

zoryx
11-08-2007, 02:40 PM
fTn it is

fifty99
11-08-2007, 03:47 PM

well i can only see 2 options why u think F*C is a joke
a. been banned from FSC
b. never been on FSC

seanbee
11-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Someone invite me to FSC so I can compare :whistling

beat
11-08-2007, 08:42 PM

a. been banned from FSC
b. never been on FSC

+1

If he said he didn't like FSC it would be totally different. Saying it is a joke only leaves those two possibilities. 3000+ happy users can't be wrong :D

ibnahmed
11-08-2007, 08:48 PM
as all said, FTN is better for content, fsc for community.

Skiz
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM

No. :huh:

Try talking to a current member next time.

a. been banned from FSC
b. never been on FSC

Or maybe he just has an opinion.

viirin
11-08-2007, 09:41 PM
FSC is pretty much my favorite site... F*N is pretty good as well, occasionally I can find tv show episode there that for some reason didn't come up on any other tracker i use... that said, I find myself only occasionally using the site... they're both good though, and I am happy to be a part of both sites.

sanjana
11-10-2007, 01:49 PM

a. been banned from FSC
b. never been on FSC

I belong to b category :(

Never mind, being FTN still rocks. Because I have seen what it is.

CableMan391
11-10-2007, 02:05 PM
I've never been on FSC so I'm gonna have to say FTN.

jam0980tr
11-10-2007, 03:38 PM
well fsc & ftn rock they are both good in some kinds so
NO COMMENT

Brandon
11-10-2007, 04:19 PM
As others have said there really isn't a reason to even compare the two. Both have completely different goals and ideas, as well as different atmospheres. FTN is more based on a mid-aged atmosphere with a bit more goofing around, whereas FSC is based on an older aged atmosphere with more maturity. I can say though that both have amazing staff as well as amazing members, and FSC's coder (Retro) is probably one of the best i've seen yet. To me personally I'd say go for both as they tend to co-exist quite well together as a couple, not to mention both get along quite well. I've even been a part of FSC's team, my co-sysop still is, and a lot of staff there are my friends if that says anything about the two communities. Don't expect to get into either of them easily though, as both tend to put security above everything.

TheFoX
11-10-2007, 05:39 PM
As others have said there really isn't a reason to even compare the two. Both have completely different goals and ideas, as well as different atmospheres. FTN is more based on a mid-aged atmosphere with a bit more goofing around, whereas FSC is based on an older aged atmosphere with more maturity. I can say though that both have amazing staff as well as amazing members, and FSC's coder (Retro) is probably one of the best i've seen yet. To me personally I'd say go for both as they tend to co-exist quite well together as a couple, not to mention both get along quite well. I've even been a part of FSC's team, my co-sysop still is, and a lot of staff there are my friends if that says anything about the two communities. Don't expect to get into either of them easily though, as both tend to put security above everything.

Now there is a man who knows what he is talking about...

The roots between the two sites are deeply intertwined. While both may be as different as chalk and cheese, they also go together like honey and peanut butter (yum yum).

SgtMajor
11-10-2007, 06:14 PM

Now there is a man who knows what he is talking about...

The roots between the two sites are deeply intertwined. While both may be as different as chalk and cheese, they also go together like honey and peanut butter (yum yum).

Let's all celebrate a marriage made in heaven and break open the champagne, the voices of reason have spoken! :D

Nuff sed.

chillincool
11-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I like your sig Brandon.

nadeem111as
11-10-2007, 09:01 PM
fsc has many good things make it different than any other tracker