PDA

View Full Version : Bitme Disabled

cujimio
11-24-2006, 12:35 AM
Hi all,
I found this forum while looking for a solution to my problem which is I have a Bitme account but I dident use it for some time, my ratio was ok I was even a power user for a while, but when I recently tried to log in my account had been disabled. I was hopping someone here could tell me how to go about getting it enabled again, if that is possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

kavalchuk17
11-24-2006, 01:46 AM
irc.bitme.org #bitme

Melvinmeow
11-24-2006, 01:54 AM
If its for inactivity it was probably deleted acctually.

11-24-2006, 01:58 AM
irc.bitme.org #bitme

actually it's #bitme.help ;)

btw Melvinmeow, it looks like it was disabled for inactivity. i don't believe bitme or bitmetv purges any accounts :unsure:

kavalchuk17
11-24-2006, 02:04 AM
irc.bitme.org #bitme

actually it's #bitme.help ;)

btw Melvinmeow, it looks like it was disabled for inactivity. i don't believe bitme or bitmetv purges any accounts :unsure:

thanks, i just looked at their faq. didnt think to look further.

cujimio
11-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Hi, thanks for the responce guys I dont think it has been deleted as they still remember my email and i have tryed changing the password and still couldent login. I am now trying to get the hang of the IRC thing as Ive never used it before any tips on working that would be a great help. thanks.

iNSOMNiA
11-24-2006, 05:18 PM
If you are PU @ BitMeTV you can ask an invite..

cujimio
11-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi, thanks again for the help just to let you know my account is now enabled and working fine after i took some time to figure out the mIRC program. For anyone who is not familiar with mIRC and is looking for the help channel first connect to the "irc.bitme.org" server and then connect to the "#bitme.help" channel.