PDA

View Full Version : oink question

biba
11-25-2006, 03:04 AM
I've been demoted to User from User+ (but not banned) because I uploaded something I didn't know that was an iTunes exclusive release. now, if i ask someone to invite me again and delete my other account, you think they'll ban either of us?

lysine
11-25-2006, 06:35 AM
if they find out, they'll most likely ban you. possibly take away the other person's ability to invite. just take the punishment and after your warning time is up, pm the person who gave you the warning explaining what you learned, and why you won't do it again. they usually restore the ability to upload after that.

11-25-2006, 07:44 AM
well, i'd do it another way... oink allows multiple accounts on 1 ip address, so go ahead and create another one for your "roomie" instead :naughty: as long as it doesn't look like a leech account, you're fine. personally, i have 2 and one of those had a privilege taken away too.

but, if you do go about it your way, i don't think they'll notice that little detail if they happen to find you in the disabled/deleted users log. if they do, i doubt they'll care and just overlook it... all you did was upload a transcode after all, not get banned for cheating or having a low ratio.

Mariosh
12-04-2006, 08:02 AM
So just get used to be a regular user :D