PDA

View Full Version : A Public apology for Loayunknown

Detale
11-28-2006, 04:47 AM
It would appear that I was more than a bit hasty in my accusation of Loayunknown. It was sniping_g and not Loayunknown who was the cheater. I must have gotten confused in the giving away of invites and I am truly sorry. I was so pissed I didn't take the needed steps to really make sure who the bad guy was. Basically I f**ked up big time. V has been nothing but gracious to me and pretty cool in that I offered him a free invite now or in the future of ANY invite I would have as I feel TERRIBLE about this. He has humbly declined, what a champ! My offer will still stand if he ever changes his mind I leave it open and compleatly up to him. I have learned a lesson in all this and that is to be much more sure of who I would accuse of such an awful thing as cheating. Again man I am sorry for slandering your good name here. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Sincerely,
D

ram82082
11-28-2006, 08:03 AM
:cry:

Diamonds4Ever
11-28-2006, 12:02 PM
nothing wrong man take it easy, and dont feel sorry because you didnt kno, theres even no need for this thread, just make sure who it is next time:D :D

no need for the invite either:)
have a nice day:) :)

Shadowfire
11-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Good to know you got your name back. ^.^

gamer4eva
11-28-2006, 11:10 PM
I apologise to all that i may have also wronged although i have not got onto anyones bad book yet i presume!!!!!