PDA

View Full Version : Best selection of ...

Shadowfire
11-29-2006, 12:33 AM
Which tracker has the best selection(/number) of xvid movies (not necessarily specializing in them). What about DVD-Rs?

Aside from numbers alone, what's the best tracker for movies in general (again, not necessarily a tracker specializing in them), and why?

Also, I've noticed that people regard PiSexy, x264, and TTi in high respect for movies. What number of xvids movies to each of them have? What about DVD-Rs?

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but from what I've searched, no real [recent] numbers have been specified. Thanks in advance, and also for your attention.

Ne'tu
11-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Well, this a hard question: any general tracker has a large number of XviD movies. But there are also goem and KG in this category... :D

Things are easier about DVD, there a lot of nice sites: SweBits, Cinematik, TheDVDClub etc.

man2069us
11-29-2006, 12:59 PM
There's this site called onlydvdrips.com which just began a few days ago. Doesnt have anythin much yet but I like the concept (dvdrips are the only thing i really download off p2p). This one cant stray far from that goal even if it manages to hit big. Signups are open.

(Btw, I am not affiliated in any way to this one. Only pimpin it coz i like the concept)

Shadowfire
11-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Ok, thanks!

Does anyone else have any information about sites with a lot of xvid movies, or information about pisexy's movie collection?

Shadowfire
11-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Anyone? I'm assuming no, but just in case...

I mean, RTT has over 700 xvid movies, but they're all scene. TL and FTN have non-scene packs, and Demonoid probably has another ton. But I'm just trying to find other sites that have a fair collection, with stuff that are also not necessarily scene.

Ne'tu, goem looks pretty good. =) I heard KG is mostly underground the independant film, though, but I'm also looking for more slightly mainstream stuff. So basically like goem, but with a wider selection. Doesn't have to be specialized movies, either.

Melvinmeow
11-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Heres a few to compare I listed XVID/DIVX and DVDR for each site. Enjoy.
TL = 484 XVID / 435 DVDR
PI = 435 XVID / 1,024 DVDR
Bitsoup = 833 XVID / 693 DVDR
Hos = 1,109 XVID / 51 DVDR

aburyach
11-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Swebits has a killer "Req" section where there are many user-upped films. DVD-r wise, there are currently 1,500; in addition to the 1,000 scene ones. So if you are DVD-r hungry, head on over to swebits:D

Shadowfire
11-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Thanks to the both of you! =) Wow, that's a great list, Melvinmeow. *heads over to tophos* =D Aburyach, are the Swebits releases Swedish?

Melvinmeow
11-30-2006, 08:58 PM
I beleive some are swedish but they have english movies as well with the sub packs included. (Which are optional to run while watching the movies.)

Shadowfire
12-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Ok, cool.

Still haven't found many to my satisfaction, except for goem's variation, revtt's selection, and ftn's freebie packs.

Anyone else know of any more sites rich in not too obscure xvid movies that haven't been mentioned here? Those that also have non-scene releases are a plus, since it would be nice to watch something from the not-so-distant past. Actually, it doesn't have to be specifically xvids. Just any codec that has the good compromise of size and quality like xvids would be nice (eg. not 3gig+ per movie >.>).

Alien5
12-02-2006, 12:38 AM
aradi
ILT

Shadowfire
12-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Do you have anymore information pertaining to xvids on them? ^.^

... Maybe I'm asking too much out of a tracker. Haha, my ideal trackers - OinkMe, MovieMeTV, and FTScT. =P

buddy
12-02-2006, 01:03 AM
What is MovieMeTv ? And thanks for mentioning goem here.. great tracker for movies by the looks of it.. :D

Shadowfire
12-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Goem's still growing, but it looks really great even now.

Haha, MovieMeTV is my made-up tracker. Don't think on it too much. =P

buddy
12-02-2006, 01:12 AM
duh.. :wacko: you had me worried there, for a sec I thought it was another one of those super duper secret elite trackers that everyone else except me had! :lol:

man2069us
12-04-2006, 12:20 PM
well shadowfire ... i think everyone here missed the best one of them all ... arenabg.com ... has an unbelievable number of xvids .. more than 2000 ... i guess signups might be open ... for mainstream movies i still havent found one better than arenabg for sheer quantity of xvids

Shadowfire
12-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I recently gave signing up there a go, and I was amazed by the selection. They do in act have a lot of torrents. There are stuff there from 2004, and the amazing thing is that they're still well-seeded. Also, despite technically being Bulgarian, their releases are mainly English.