PDA

View Full Version : your opinion regarding bitme, bitspyder & learnbits..

puja
11-30-2006, 04:28 AM
Hello all,
I came to know that bitme ,bitspyder & learnbits are good trackers for educational stuff...
Express your opinions on bitme vs bitspyder vs learnbits (i.e., which one has a lot of content, seeds, rules etc...)

which do you think is the best of the three??

thanks,
puja

filephile
11-30-2006, 04:41 AM
I love BS for all the medical textbooks and isos that have recently been released but BM is probably generally the best and has the most content.

LB is ok, it's not a very popular site and I sort of gave up trying to get my ratio high enough to get past the waittimes but there are hardly any leechers after 24h and there's nothing i can't find on bitspyder or BM.

hope this helps somewhat.

N@LiM
11-30-2006, 06:44 AM
why opened another thrd.. u cud have asked there itself.. by changing thrd title or without that.. anyways try getting invited to either... all are nearly equal in terms of seeders and leechers

manofstyle
11-30-2006, 06:44 AM
Agree with uvanator. Also BitMe has better forums, but BS is also a great site.

puja
11-30-2006, 07:08 AM
Thanks for your replies guys...

N@LiM, I accidentally posted this new thread as soon as i saw your previous response... sorry, for my mistake...

puja

N@LiM
11-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks for your replies guys...

N@LiM, I accidentally posted this new thread as soon as i saw your previous response... sorry, for my mistake...

puja
ok... btw ignore my comparisions between the three learning sites.. not an expert...

truthseeker
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
What about the other 2 learning sites not mentioned: Elbitz.org and eXbits.com? How do they compare to Bitme.org and bitspyder.net and learnbits?

Daunting
11-30-2006, 03:30 PM
I have grown to like bitme by the sheer size of it's databse. I'm finding it difficult to keep up a good ratio since there isn't a great load of leechers but that's with almost every private site. Overall, a good amount of material in my opinion.

greymatter
11-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I don't know about bitme. But bitspyder is better than learnbits. However, demonoid is

the site i found much educational stuff, being a semiprivate tracker though. Even the materials not

available in bitspyder and learnbits have been found in demonoid a number of times. Specifically

looking for any topics, like for an essay or project, go to demonoid. Even torrents posted long ago are

still there with seeders.

General2k
11-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Demonoid is a good all round site. Its a pitty they dont enforce some of thier rules a little more though. If they did some changes there it could be that much better.