PDA

View Full Version : Problems with uTorrent 1.6

DaMan05
01-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I have been using uTorrent 1.61 build 483 for quite some time now... but now that I downloaded 1.6, the trackers don't update. All that happens is that it says "updating..." under tracker status. And I have no yellow, red or green light in the bar on the bottom

Anyone having problems like this? I opened the beta again and all worked fine... and sorry if this is in the wrong section... this is my first thread.

Thanks! :D

gamer4eva
01-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Reinstall utorrent and see if this has an effect. I would suggest you see if there are tracker errors and not your actual computer.

Prevision
01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
also make sure nothing changed your firewall settings or perhaps installed a new firewall (maybe as part of a new antivirus/security package) that blocks utorrent.

if you still can't find the problem try azureus and see if that works with the same torrents

ikdedinges
01-30-2007, 10:53 PM
i did get a lot of problems with utorrent,
now i'm using azureus and all my problems are gone!

darkwave74
01-31-2007, 01:30 AM
I have been using uTorrent 1.61 build 483 for quite some time now... but now that I downloaded 1.6, the trackers don't update. All that happens is that it says "updating..." under tracker status. And I have no yellow, red or green light in the bar on the bottom

Anyone having problems like this? I opened the beta again and all worked fine... and sorry if this is in the wrong section... this is my first thread.

Thanks! :D

Check this (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=13477&p=2) thread from utorrent forum, this guy had the same problem as you, keeps updating, the solution was disable upnp. Hope it helps.

srfchsr
01-31-2007, 01:33 AM
I get rejected from several trackers when trying to use uTorrent the message I get it to use another client.

DaMan05
01-31-2007, 02:04 AM
i dunno... i tried on several trackers, im using the standalone one. It's not that much of a problem really... i'll just continue using the beta.