PDA

View Full Version : I need private proxys for school.

kavalchuk17
01-31-2007, 05:41 AM
At my school virtually every web proxy is blocked. I've tried too many different methods to find ones that work to count and i cannot find anymore. Thats where you come in.

Unknown proxy's are the only ones that work so if you have one, can set up a CGI proxy for me, or know a very small (preferably a friends) proxy, PM me.

I'll check to see if it works from my school and if it works i can give you an invite/account to one of several level 3's that i have and a 3.5 or a big buffer account if you really help me alot.

Please only PM me because every proxy i've found on FST no longer works. :(

General2k
01-31-2007, 06:25 AM
If you are interested in free ones I could possibly help you out.
They don't always last all that long though. Anywhere from 1 minute --> 1 week. Speeds aren't all that great either.

kavalchuk17
01-31-2007, 07:03 AM
Oh, i was totally unclear. sorry.

I want a web proxy, a CGI proxy. It wouldnt be used for downloading only for surfing blocked sites, and it would be used by a maximum of 10 people and never more than about 3 at a time.

and its for school computers, so a CGI proxy is the only way to surf blocked websites.

torrentseed
01-31-2007, 07:16 AM
Please let me know if you ever find such a thing. I've been looking for them for quite a while as well.