PDA

View Full Version : I need a hand (about FSC)

Ultramorpg
02-02-2007, 03:58 AM
May I have some help please?

If somebody invites you to FSC, that person has to confirm the invite? Can they cancel one invitation?

If I have an invite, it's 100% sure that I'll get my acc, regardless any action that could take the inviter?

Thanks in advance

jelll
02-02-2007, 04:09 AM
i need info on this also. if someone has given me an invitation link now (it says it's disabled until after feb 1...anyone know what time zone fsc runs on?) can they renege on the deal and cancel my invitation? i understand they are having their little bday celebration now..so when is it over?

X
02-02-2007, 04:25 AM
FSC stands for?

Ultramorpg
02-02-2007, 04:26 AM
edit

It can't be posted, so I guess I'll have to leave it that way :-/

jelll
02-02-2007, 04:27 AM
come on fsc users, i know there are plenty of you here. someone must know the answer to our questions!

torrentmaniac9
02-02-2007, 05:33 AM
i am having this problem with a ticket (invite)

Please note that signups are currently disabled. Your
ticket is still valid, and can be used after 1st February 2007, when
the signups will be re-enabled

true or not true:(

Melvinmeow
02-02-2007, 12:32 PM
!HAPPY BIRTHDAY *****************!

PS. This celebration is private for our current members only and to emphasize that, we have closed invitations for the 2 weeks of celebration.

Looks like they disabled the invites so that new members couldnt just get invited and freeleech at will.

Vanguard
02-02-2007, 05:13 PM
To the original question the inviter does not confirm the invitee. If you have an invite, you will get in. But not at the moment, since sign ups are closed, until another week or so.

Ultramorpg
02-02-2007, 05:40 PM
To the original question the inviter does not confirm the invitee. If you have an invite, you will get in. But not at the moment, since sign ups are closed, until another week or so.

That's great, thank you very much for your accuracy ;)

TheFoX
02-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Note that it also says AFTER 1st February. It doesn't state how long after the 1st of February.

As soon as invites are open again, then using the signup link will work. The only persons who can remove invites are the Systems Administrators.

Ultramorpg
02-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Note that it also says AFTER 1st February. It doesn't state how long after the 1st of February.

As soon as invites are open again, then using the signup link will work. The only persons who can remove invites are the Systems Administrators.

Yeah, you're right, I hope they will allow signups soon though. Thanks for the info :) and thank you everybody for your answers, much appreciated ;)