PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know someone at pussytorrents?

elitistpig
02-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Hey,

I was trying to sign up for the site and it said I was trying to sign up for the account for a second time. Now my IP is banned. I'm absolutely sure I haven't signed up for an account there before. Can anyone get in touch with an admin over there for me? I don't have IRC and it's not really an option for me so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

decay-
02-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Anyone know someone at pussytorrents?

my hand

Niteghost
02-02-2007, 09:14 AM
U cannot change Your IP?:huh: :unsure:

ubbeubbe
02-02-2007, 10:13 AM
How can you have internet and not have IRC?

ubbeubbe
02-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Do you have an account on torrentleech? Didn't they share the account names awhile back? So if you already have an account on TL you probably have one on this site as well.

elitistpig
02-02-2007, 12:39 PM
U cannot change Your IP?:huh: :unsure:

No, not without disconnecting my router for probably 24 hours and then connecting back to see if the ISP has assigned me a new one. I've tried it before, it's too much trouble especially since we use Vonage for our home phone.

How can you have internet and not have IRC?

Do you have an account on torrentleech? Didn't they share the account names awhile back? So if you already have an account on TL you probably have one on this site as well.

Thanks, that must've been it with the TL sharing as they saw my email address etc was the same and thought I was creating a duplicate account. I just checked at TL and they have a threat on PT that says to contact w00t with what happened and he'll sort it out. I mentioned that in case anyone else has problems, and like me, hates IRC. Which leads me to the question(s) about IRC--I wasn't going to go to the trouble of downloading (and especially the huge PITA of configuring) mIRC or Invision--since I haven't used them in years--just for one torrent site.

mbucari1
02-02-2007, 12:58 PM
follow these steps...
1. goto the command prompt and type ipconfig
2. look at the default gateway. goto your browser and type the same set of numbers.
3. If your router has a password, then you will be prompted to type it in.
4. Once inside, find the part where it gives you info about your ip. there will be a button that will say disconnect.
5. disconnect, wait a couple of minutes and reconnect.
6. You SHOULD have a different ip address.