PDA

View Full Version : any sites that have releases from 2-3 months ago, well seeded + lot of exclusives?

gatorade
02-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Is there any sites that have movie releases from 2-3 months ago that's well seeded? Also any sites that have exclusives of really good old movies or just a general database of old movies? Just looking for something that you can search for a good old movie you've just heard about and can still be able to dl it.

Shadowfire
02-03-2007, 12:39 AM
ScT's pretty much your only choice. FTN's got a lot of exclusives, but they die out pretty quickly. RTT has lots of older stuff, including movies, but not too many exclusives. I guess you can go into the movie trackers like x264, goem, or KG for your standard compressed older movies. Actually, I think ArenaBG could have what you're searching for as well with the seeded releases and large database of unique stuff.

DefX
02-03-2007, 12:51 AM
yeah i agree. I still get decent speeds on Sct on month old torrents. TL may also be considered.

0Ri0N
02-03-2007, 12:55 AM
TL is not bad too for older Releases, a large userbase is the secret.
Anyways Bitorrent is not the best way for search older releases, eMule wins in this point.

General2k
02-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Demonoid.
They get their releases right around when it comes out in stores, which is about a month behind the scene schedule. So you may want to try your luck there.

DefX
02-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Demonoid.
They get their releases right around when it comes out in stores, which is about a month behind the scene schedule. So you may want to try your luck there.

What u say is true but hes asking for well seeded torrents which demonoid have anything but.

OmaRin0
02-03-2007, 07:17 AM
demonoid have good old releases, but it's so slow..

Phosfor
02-03-2007, 04:08 PM
I don't think you can expect very good speeds on old stuff, especially if you are looking on public/half-public trackers such as demonoid. You will just need to have patience when you download.

morphine
02-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Torrentleech and RevTT are probably what you are looking for as to not so recent, well seeded releases goes. Speeds are great and you wont run the risk of not finishing the download. Even on torrents way older than those 2-3 months.

As for exclusive old movies, Karagarga beats, by far, all the other more generalistic trackers. Cinema-obscura is not bad either and they had open signups recently. They might still have.

j0ker
02-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Revtt and many sites have imdb top 250 category.
also, TL have movies 2-3 months old, well seeded.

gatorade
02-03-2007, 08:27 PM
link for co?

gatorade
02-03-2007, 08:30 PM
double post

morphine
02-03-2007, 09:14 PM
www.cinema-obscura.com

aburyach
02-03-2007, 09:36 PM
From CO:

"We are registered with the government of the People's Republic of China as a legal BitTorrent site. We must not be offensive to our hosts. Chinese law forbids us from discussing Chinese politics and/or internal policies in a critical manner, and we must respect our host country."

Strange...

Melvinmeow
02-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Is there any sites that have movie releases from 2-3 months ago that's well seeded? Also any sites that have exclusives of really good old movies or just a general database of old movies? Just looking for something that you can search for a good old movie you've just heard about and can still be able to dl it.

Tl, BS, SCT, FTN all have older releases.
We ussually have alot of older movies on my site as well. If you dont see it on my site you can request it as well as the same on bitsoup ussually. I have at least a years worth of most major releases.

Phosfor
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
From CO:

"We are registered with the government of the People's Republic of China as a legal BitTorrent site. We must not be offensive to our hosts. Chinese law forbids us from discussing Chinese politics and/or internal policies in a critical manner, and we must respect our host country."

Strange...

Freedom of speech ftw!

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Freedom of speech is just a technical term. You can say many things that will make you be shunned by society and force you to live like a social hermit for the rest of your life. And don't get me started on politics. All FOS allows you to do is not get jailed. >.<