PDA

View Full Version : my norbits account has been disabled

marie81
02-04-2007, 12:50 AM
I dont understand why. My account has beed disabled. Please tell me why 0 kb download 0 kb upload. I am just new test taker and succesfully score :cry:

Termit is my account name please tell me why. I just want to understand.

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 12:51 AM
idiot...maybe because you didn't use it at all...they disable accounts for inactivity..you fool!!!

Panther
02-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Did you do anythin wrong?
maby you got disabled for being inactive?
what does it say?

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Panther you fool....I already siad that....can't you read?

aburyach
02-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Panther you fool....I already siad that....can't you read?

Can't you not be an ass to senior members?

deuce6000
02-04-2007, 12:58 AM
idiot...maybe because you didn't use it at all...they disable accounts for inactivity..you fool!!!

Why are you acting so childish there is no reason to run around calling people idiots and fools.Usually people that put other people down a lot are insecure about themselves.Did you have an account by the name of bor74 on this site before or is it just a coincidence?

This is a quote from him in another thread "Use <Removed.> you fools!!! Everyone on this site is using it....so should you!!!" I think he should be banned permanantly just for saying this nevermind all the other stuff he has been saying.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-how-raise-ratio-oink-152828/page4#post1714852

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Senior members? LMAO!!! I remember when pather only had 10 post count...hehe

deuce6000
02-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Yep there is no doubt in my mind that this is bor74 returning from the dead.Just look at all his other posts there is know way god made 2 different people that act like that.

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Senior members? LMAO!!! I remember when pather only had 10 post count...hehe

Nice try, you registered here this month, which was about 4 days ago (depending on your time zone and such)

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Aburyach.....I HATE YOU!!! You are still that evil evil person I met like a year ago!!!

and China is a stupid country for serial reasons.....one...you are only allowed one bicycle in the country..and two..all the movies are about fighting for the world of martial arts...and three....their soccer team sucks big time!!!

marie81
02-04-2007, 01:06 AM
yesterday I was logged in. :( I am really sorry I am just waiting my downloads complete other trackers. This is not fair

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Aburyach.....I HATE YOU!!! You are still that evil evil person I met like a year ago!!!

and China is a stupid country for serial reasons.....one...you are only allowed one bicycle in the country..and two..all the movies are about fighting for the world of martial arts...and three....their soccer team sucks big time!!!

I knew it! Bor is back :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: !

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:11 AM

I don't normally double post, but this is a special occasion so I thought it would be necessary. For a minute I thought "wtf, bor is on one of his rants again". I then realized that you must be referring to my flag; which, may I add for those of pea-brained intelligence, is not of China but of the USSR.

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 01:12 AM

I'm going to kick your fucking ass for saying that. China is a country which is still developing, but it's getting better by the day. Their reforms have made them come a long way from the way they were 30 years ago.

deuce6000
02-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Yeah i laughed for a few seconds after reading his post then i just thought its not really funny it just proves his stupidity once again.Which he has done millions of times over.

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 01:16 AM
Fu*k.....The USSR flag is stupid...it looks just like china's flag.....The USSR is also stupid too...everyone there is like chess addicts...and all the girl's names end with the letter "a"....Do you remeber resputin? That guy is a legend....

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:16 AM
I'm going to kick your fucking ass for saying that. China is a country which is still developing, but it's getting better by the day. Their reforms have made them come a long way from the way they were 30 years ago.

Don't feel insulted and try to defend yourself...remember, its bor/dontcare/tom/etc- he took a USSR flag for China's. Hey, I guess they are both red :lol:

marie81
02-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Hey people why you are talking here.I feel very bad here and you just post some chit chat !!

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 01:27 AM
olcun..you fool...norbits is a stupid tracker...you can always resign up....it's not like you losts a TL account or something

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:30 AM
olcun..you fool...norbits is a stupid tracker...you can always resign up....it's not like you losts a TL account or something

Yes, its really easy to sign up. Thats why it gets a "4" on the ratings scale...

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
I'm sorry, and I have no idea what happened to your account. This ruckus is usually what happens when lovely Bor74/dont care/ken12/classroomhero/tomaddict invades threads.

Maybe Bor's seeing invisible yellow stars.

aburyach
02-04-2007, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry, and I have no idea what happened to your account. This ruckus is usually what happens when lovely Bor74/dont care/ken12/classroomhero/tomaddict invades threads.

Maybe Bor's seeing invisible yellow stars.

Thats it, I am heavily considering starting another Bor quote thread :D

Tomaddict
02-04-2007, 01:33 AM
oh man...norbits is level 4....but who cares....all you really need is TL...all those top sites are foreign sites that are stupid....... olcun....you can always call the police

RainRoofer
02-04-2007, 01:52 AM
aburyach and Shadowfire, you're both smart persons.
Please, don't sink to his level by arguing with him.

Shadowfire
02-04-2007, 02:00 AM
You're right Corey. Just when hope is put into the intelligence of mankind, people like Bush and Bor crush hope's aspirations.

aburyach
02-04-2007, 02:06 AM
aburyach and Shadowfire, you're both smart persons.
Please, don't sink to his level by arguing with him.

Actually, I am having some fun with him in the "Bor74 quotes" thread :D

RainRoofer
02-04-2007, 02:15 AM
my opinion is Tomaddict isn't stupid or noob person.But contraversory, a smart one that plays with us and keeps us annoying and we shouldn't fall on that.

TYPE R
02-04-2007, 02:20 AM
that crazy bastard back funny fuckr how the fuck did he get back in lol

deuce6000
02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Smart people usually dont get banned from the same site 5 times for saying stupid things.

bunny67
02-04-2007, 04:33 AM
arghhh hes back

walczanin
02-04-2007, 11:40 AM

WTF???
havent u got anything else to do, anywhere esle to go?
well, shit happens in ones head, isnt it true bor74?

OmaRin0
02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
ask the admins?

walczanin
02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
what for?
i dont give a sh*t if hes bor74 or not
just dont like stupid and ignorant people)))

N@LiM
02-04-2007, 01:39 PM
how the hell he keeps returning back... isn't his ip banned too ?? or he is that l33t to use proxies etc

gamer4eva
02-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I seriously do not understand why he comes back and acts like a fool....it does not make any sense.....if i was bor i would come back with a bit of decency. He is stupid enough to get caught 5 times!!!!!!!

morphine
02-04-2007, 03:05 PM
I find him entertaining. You just cant take the guy seriously. That way you dont get upset. Just dont care for what he says.

buddy
02-04-2007, 04:06 PM

I don't normally double post, but this is a special occasion so I thought it would be necessary. For a minute I thought "wtf, bor is on one of his rants again". I then realized that you must be referring to my flag; which, may I add for those of pea-brained intelligence, is not of China but of the USSR.

Lol.. welcome back Bor :lol:

marie81
02-04-2007, 11:32 PM
ask the admins?

I dont know addresse of IRC of NB as well as email of admin?

But thanks for your reply :rolleyes: