PDA

View Full Version : janiator?

Artakserksis
02-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Can someone tell me what exactly is janiator? I heard that it's a tracker but in Google it says they have 3x200mpbs servers, what do they need them for? Are they a direct download site or something?

aburyach
02-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Seems interesting...Site seems down, I had to go in with Google's cache.

Melvinmeow
02-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Can someone tell me what exactly is janiator? I heard that it's a tracker but in Google it says they have 3x200mpbs servers, what do they need them for? Are they a direct download site or something?

They acctually use 3 10mbit servers despite what they say.
The site acctually is kinda ugly looking and has a bad rep within the community.
Janiator himself used to upload in a few differant communities which he was doing just to steal members.

Funny thing in the end he screwed alot of the people who originally joined his site by getting donations off them and then banning them all off his site for pretty stupid reasons.

P.S. The servers would be used to seed new files. But thats not that much speed anyways when sites like F** and SCT have multiple 100mbit servers.

mitsuevo03
02-05-2007, 01:50 AM
janiator is a pretty good site. I've been a member since they started and it has its advantages at times. They are just getting started with their new site and new servers so their future should be good

Artakserksis
02-05-2007, 06:36 PM
How much content do they have?

Melvinmeow
02-05-2007, 07:34 PM

Quite a bit of stuff that SCT would have. I noticed he downloads most of the files from there and TL alot.

aburyach
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM

Quite a bit of stuff that SCT would have. I noticed he downloads most of the files from there and TL alot.

Heh, torrent stealer :lol:

TheFoX
02-06-2007, 12:57 AM

He cannot get stuff from many trackers, as he was disabled for being an utter leech. Even donations could not save him.

Melvinmeow
02-06-2007, 08:08 PM

He cannot get stuff from many trackers, as he was disabled for being an utter leech. Even donations could not save him.

LMAO exactly.
But ive managed to see him on a few sites lately. (Some of his info probably changed.)

kazzy001
06-03-2007, 06:38 PM
I have been a member of www.janiatorworld.com (http://www.janiatorworld.com) for 18months now since they started they were slow to build up but now they are so fast on their torrents and with many scene stuff that the so called scene groups out there they get same time from other members dont forget every torrent site takes from one and uploads to another and still seed on both sites till 1:1 sometime 50 to 100% more I have been a premium member since they changed servers and site name I was told this was because they could not take the domain name to another company due to the contact terms. They keep everybody up to date and are very very friendly staff So for what you guys are saying about them then to be totally honoust no site is better than another and anyway loads of these private torrent sites slag another torrent site of thats just the name of the game really I have great download speeds from them as i use their ftp servers i get my full download speed of 20meg now its been updated via virgin media and when on the 10meg i got great speeds to.
They now offer free on demand content and soon to be music as well very soon so i can not knock them for their quality. Why dont you guys stop slagging sites of and just get on with your time spent better.. I hope this may help in others out there that like dislike the site.......all best Kazzy001 june 3rd

kazzy001
06-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Why have my post been removed seems that members dont like the truth about the above mentioned.:cry:

lynx
06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Why have my post been removed seems that members dont like the truth about the above mentioned.:cry:Some posts by "noobs", particularly those with http links, are subject to moderation.
It should be visible now.

nbo
06-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I have been a member of www.janiatorworld.com (http://www.janiatorworld.com) for 18months now since they started they were slow to build up but now they are so fast on their torrents and with many scene stuff that the so called scene groups out there they get same time from other members dont forget every torrent site takes from one and uploads to another and still seed on both sites till 1:1 sometime 50 to 100% more I have been a premium member since they changed servers and site name I was told this was because they could not take the domain name to another company due to the contact terms. They keep everybody up to date and are very very friendly staff So for what you guys are saying about them then to be totally honoust no site is better than another and anyway loads of these private torrent sites slag another torrent site of thats just the name of the game really I have great download speeds from them as i use their ftp servers i get my full download speed of 20meg now its been updated via virgin media and when on the 10meg i got great speeds to.
They now offer free on demand content and soon to be music as well very soon so i can not knock them for their quality. Why dont you guys stop slagging sites of and just get on with your time spent better.. I hope this may help in others out there that like dislike the site.......all best Kazzy001 june 3rd

lol, that was gr8!
if we keep nagging you about it will we get another speech??
unfortunatly for us, ur msg wasnt deleted, c, it moved on a page back.

Melvinmeow
06-03-2007, 09:49 PM

TBH I wasnt slagging the site. I gave truthful comments about the site.
They were using 1&1.UK for their seedboxes/Pay2Leech FTPs. 1&1.UK doesnt offer REAL 100mbit lines. And even the ones they do were not in use by Janiator at the time that he was advertising 3 X 200mbit servers. I acctually know someone who was working in the 1&1 DC and they said Janiator was using 3 10mbit lines. Whether or not he was using 200mbit lines I dont know for a fact. But due to the fact the person I know who works there said his account showed 10mbit lines and due to the fact I tried dl a file off him with a REAL 100mbit line and got not even 2mbit speed I put 1+1 together and in my own opinion decided the DC techs info to be true. They may or may not still be using those 1&1 hosting lines but I know they were misleading before so I can only guess they still would be doing so. This is not slagging the site. Im just giving my opinion on the site. If you dont like my opinion feel free to leave your own as you have done ;) In regaurds to scene stuff I know for a fact he gets at least 80% if not more of the content on their site from other torrent sites. This due to the fact the usernames he uses for downloading show the files he is downloading and a few minutes after they are complete on these sites... they are posted on his site. Its not too hard to track down a user with the nic Janiator using the same ip as his 10mbit boxes ;)

TBH I never had any major issues with Janiator other than the fact he went on alot of communities a few years back just to steal their members and donors. As a person I think he always had a good heart and good attitude. And was always very helpful with users.

BTW kazzy001 long time no see you still a staff member on Janiators site?

kazzy001
06-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi thank you for your comments I understand what you are saying and yes lobngtime no see and yes I am still with janiatorworld I have never ever had any problems with them apart from some drawbacks to serverload and that and changing to a new host with new site name as said in last post, I am very happy with Janiator as you said yes he is very good and take care of his members and he and his staff are very helpful.
I can not really understand as to what you mean by seederboxes speeds I know he advertise the ftp servers but these are optional for the members and they have the right to choose and I think the premium extras he offers are you decide to or not to take them up he offers extras as an extra but he states very clearly on the front page all torrents are free the premium extras are for those that wish to help in the running costs of the site and nothing more.

All I am saying is he and his staff have gone through some very very bad press in the past I think its been around the 2yr mark he been going now, I am happy with the site it offers many extras without demanding for payment the site is noway pay per leech site and never has been I am not sticking up for the site in any way just pointing my views as to what I have had in my experiance of the site, So if you ever did pop on or visit you will find everybody is genuine and helpful to all and he i am amazed has never bit back at some negative comments on other sites forums in the past may be he dont fancy the fact of slagging each other of i dont know.
last part of my final forum post here is all i say is dont mock what isnt anymore.

Have a good day and thanks for your true comments as of mine you take care and see you around regards........:yup:

hightimes
08-22-2007, 02:24 PM
lmao
janiator isnt even a uploader on janiatorworld....and even if ihe was, would it matter wherehe gets stufff from
damn near everyone does it...download from 1 site to addto another..that is why torrents are so popular...janiatorworld has had a few problemsbut they are up and running now with multuple sites ...they are gonna become one of the elite torrent sites
and as for donations....all torrent sites need donations to survive at first anyways....it is not mandatory to donate...but it is a bonus and u do recieve VIP STATUS u can download off the ftp server(which is superfast)
if u havent been to janiatorworld...judge for urself

janiatorworld.com is one the the best newest torrent sites on the web
do forget
they now have
http://www.janiatorworld.com/
http://www.janiatormusic.com/
http://www.janiatorgameon.com/
http://www.janiatortv.com/index.php
http://janiatorondemand.com/
and everyone downloads from other sites to upload elsewhere
why u think ppl want invites to the hidden sites?...so they can be first to add it to the site they visit most
quit hating

theghost
03-04-2008, 01:44 PM
I know this is ages since the last post but how funny the post couple before (kazzy001) is the only one with anything realy good to say about janiator. But what she forgot to mention is she is his wife lol. But for anyone that wants to know janiators are long gone. :)

Artemis
03-04-2008, 02:39 PM
I know this is ages since the last post but how funny the post couple before (kazzy001) is the only one with anything realy good to say about janiator. But what she forgot to mention is she is his wife lol. But for anyone that wants to know janiators are long gone. :)

Well at least its a more intelligent post than most manage when they start at this forum :D and you know what a search function is too:01:

Welcome to FST:naughty:

bikernin
03-04-2008, 06:22 PM
oops..i read janitor. needed to clean some shit up. guess ill just look elsewhere :whistling

theghost
03-05-2008, 08:44 PM
I wonder if justin (janiator) knows she is this jasons wife too :-) ^^^^

TheFoX
03-06-2008, 03:50 AM
I wonder if justin (janiator) knows she is this jasons wife too :-) ^^^^

Your not suggesting that Kazzy is committing bigamy with Jussy and Jassy, are you?

Anyway, whats with the 001 after their names? Are they secret agents?

jonny81985
03-06-2008, 04:04 AM

Punctuation is our friend :)

theghost
03-06-2008, 07:43 AM
ha ha, no mate im just sayin the name was wrong lol :-)