PDA

View Full Version : bitsypder staff

RainRoofer
02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Anyone know any bitspyder staff, I got dissabled cuz I traded invites at ZP.A long time ago.I din't trade their invites or for it but just some other and they said they don't want traders as their members.So, anyone knows any staff there that could get me back?!

PsychoDude
02-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Anyone know any bitspyder staff, I got dissabled cuz I traded invites at ZP.A long time ago.I din't trade their invites or for it but just some other and they said they don't want traders as their members.So, anyone knows any staff there that could get me back?!
Just hang around in the IRC channel and wait for them to pass by, tell them your story then ;). Could relay your story, but they'ld still wanna talk to you anyways.

raghuveer
02-06-2007, 05:16 PM
they have their irc ,but they wont let u in.I got 2 accounts by mistake and i am not able to get in again.They have worst or prob strict admins.

Moonspell13
02-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Don't bother Corey, I once talked to the admin there about why he has the whole country ip banned (the only site that has done this to us) and he was acting like he's something that poor nerd.. My advice is to let it be, have your pride and don't bother with stupid nerds like this, you make them feel they're something in their pathetic lifes.... Bitme is a thousand times better anyway..

RainRoofer
02-06-2007, 10:01 PM
@PsychoDude
It didn't work, not I can't access irc channel.