PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for a scenetorrent invite

pjvedder
02-08-2007, 05:24 AM
Im looking for scentorrent invite, i have s********** invites and supertorrents invite I can trade.....Thanks pm me if you want..:)

roccofor
02-08-2007, 05:25 AM
you look for impossible.
you must sweeten your offer for 5 times bigger.

LorD.MeXiCaN
02-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Im looking for scentorrent invite, i have s********** invites and supertorrents invite I can trade.....Thanks pm me if you want..:)

Man, Never with scc and st :cry:

Niteghost
02-08-2007, 05:48 AM
How can U trade with level 2+ Stuff For Level 5, thats is just insane!! At least a Level 4 W/ a Great Buffer to sweeten the Deal, Unless , someone comes in an Offer a Sct account for free and Up for Grabs to the best Guy,

Dr. Lecter
02-08-2007, 06:10 AM
thecoolguy isn't here....

marksman
02-08-2007, 06:46 AM

o man..u better run mister!..the monsters here @ FST wont keep u alive for long!..some people just hunt such topics 2 comment @.

sert
02-08-2007, 07:13 AM

o man..u better run mister!..the monsters here @ FST wont keep u alive for long!..some people just hunt such topics 2 comment @.

:lol: :lol:

General2k
02-08-2007, 07:18 AM
Perhaps you should read this thread What Invites are Worth (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-reviews-and-ratings--142446)
It should give you an idea as to what you have to offer for SCT

Skiz
02-08-2007, 07:20 AM

You're attempting to trade invites to a tracker that most members give away, for a tracker that is probably the most sought after.

Rookie mistake, no biggie, lesson learned.

I'm closing this as it's only going to get spammed up.

If anyone is interested in this trade, contact the poster via PM.