PDA

View Full Version : aaaa pm me right now...

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 08:45 AM
i m sorry guyz for such a post but this guy is eating my brains and mr.aaaa u need to pm me now :angry: and tell me what the hell is going on

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 09:15 AM
what happend?

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 09:22 AM
well i m waiting on his pm ......dont wana discuss right now i will probably have to report him in the scammers thread if he doesnt reply( when i posted this thread he was online(i checked) and suddenly he is offline)

sert
02-08-2007, 09:34 AM
what happend?

LOL very curious today, as I saw and in a nearby thread

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 09:35 AM
I always suspected he was a scammer......
I just checked his threads where he's giving invites...he always tells ppl to post their email in the thread and not in pms unless he won't send them the invite...now why would he do that? told them not to post their emails in public... but they want the invite...(most of them new in BT things)

here check this out :

1)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-5-invites-czone-free-154592

2)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-ok-more-19-invites-tti-free-154141

3)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-10-invites-tti-free-153959

4)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-15-invites-tti-free-154034

==============================================

I think you should wait a few hours though...if he isn't answering then report him in the scammers thread.

really hope he isn't a scammer and you won't get scammed =/
plz note in this thread if he pmed you or not...so that ppl would know if they should trust him or not.

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 09:39 AM
well guyz if u go by my word then to me he is definitely not a guy u wana trade with but i just want to giv him another chance to make things right ......thats why i m not going to the scammers thread as yet

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 02:21 PM
what do i need to do to get a pm from u??

aaaa
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
hhh i say to u what i have to say in pmme and i say to u
do what u what u what to report me so come on report
its ur problrm that u cant do reset paskay...
:)
have a good day :)

EFS
02-08-2007, 02:50 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-10-invites-it-free-154812#post1726401

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 02:50 PM
so u r admitting that u r a scammer right? for resetting passkey i had to talk to staff dont u even know that? and u use the acc even after trading ??
and on top of that u have now changed the password....... u really think this is gona end this easy...believe me u r in for a lot more problems now

aaaa
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
so u r admitting that u r a scammer right? for resetting passkey i had to talk to staff dont u even know that? and u use the acc even after trading ??
and on top of that u have now changed the password....... u really think this is gona end this easy...believe me u r in for a lot more problems now

what haw i can chang the pass word ?
u put ur email and put urs password
how u think that i change it back ?
stop be idiot :)

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
ok guyz this guy has been reported and i am sending the screenshots of his pms to Reality now

deuce6000
02-08-2007, 03:41 PM

This is somehow all funny to you dude?

torrentslave
02-08-2007, 03:50 PM
get this mother fucker!!! scamer bitch!

EFS
02-08-2007, 04:13 PM
get this mother fucker!!! scamer bitch!
Are you sure that He is ascammer ?

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 04:22 PM
well guyz he says its my email there in th acc but as i said in my thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-invite-scammers-126797/page2
i didnt get the confirmation mail ..... and when i asked him to giv me his email which he used there(so that i can try to see if its in their database) then he didnt even reply me..... now i m sure he will try n change the email

Cerise
02-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Obiously he did something wrong. The question is how he did it..
See the scammer thread everything is explain

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 04:45 PM
report him...

Cerise
02-08-2007, 04:47 PM
report him...

already done

aaaa
02-08-2007, 04:50 PM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u all so funny :)
hhhh and blacklisted im not geting ur pms u on ignor...

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 04:50 PM
report that he is making ppl to post their emails in public also..

aaaa
02-08-2007, 04:51 PM

This is somehow all funny to you dude?

yes :)

ABOUD
02-08-2007, 04:51 PM
what did he give you ?????

aaaa
02-08-2007, 04:52 PM
report that he is making ppl to post their emails in public also..

hhhh im not making no one to post emails in public....
i right my rulz to get an invite....
i dont tell ppl what to do :)

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 04:55 PM
ahhh you're so dumm.
amazing.

taba
02-08-2007, 05:02 PM
sorry 4 ur loss

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 05:12 PM

u know u are making yourself sound like a perfect scammer..... u hv set me on ignore right? now very soon u will find urself banned on the tracker i gave u and i will provide proofs to Reality so that u get banned from here too .......
even if u are not getting my pms arent u reading my posts here u retard.....

taba
02-08-2007, 05:14 PM

u know u are making yourself sound like a perfect scammer..... u hv set me on ignore right? now very soon u will find urself banned on the tracker i gave u and i will provide proofs to Reality so that u get banned from here too .......
even if u are not getting my pms arent u reading my posts here u retard.....

:yup::yup:

sert
02-08-2007, 05:18 PM
sorry for your loss

two questions though

what was your tracker and why you don't post screenshots of emails right away

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 05:20 PM
well the tracker has been mentioned in the reporting thread and i hv not posted screens because its easy to trace ur ip through the images we post on image hosting sites

sert
02-08-2007, 05:27 PM
i doubt that

how can an admin of a torrent tracker go to imageshack and request them the IPs of people who downloaded a particular image?

this seems too much

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 05:33 PM
well u can google for that......but there are many ways to trace ur ip and one of the ways is through ur screens u post on image hosting sites....... well i hv told that i hv already pm'ed Reality the screens

SkullForce
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
i doubt that

how can an admin of a torrent tracker go to imageshack and request them the IPs of people who downloaded a particular image?

this seems too much
u r right

sert
02-08-2007, 05:38 PM
i know

EFS
02-08-2007, 05:40 PM
i doubt that

this seems too much
I beleav that imageshack can do that cuz we had baned after we post hostimge from our worthy trackers almost :yup:

sert
02-08-2007, 05:50 PM
i doubt that

this seems too much
I beleav that imageshack can do that cuz we had baned after we post hostimge from our worthy trackers almost :yup:

look i just uploaded your ava in imageshack

go and ask them the IP of the person who uploaded this image and tell us my IP then
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7092/imageslg5.jpg

i.dragonfly
02-08-2007, 05:52 PM
i doubt that

this seems too much

Please don't spread misinformation - shouldn't imageshack have some kind of privacy policy, where they protect people's IP? What proof do you have that imageshack gave up IPs?

EFS
02-08-2007, 05:54 PM

look i just uploaded your ava in imageshack

go and ask them the IP of the person who uploaded this image and tell us my IP then
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7092/imageslg5.jpg
Ok , but why they telling me , who i am to tell me your ip :noes::noes::noes::noes:
I didn`t have any service to deal with them ( didn`t have worth tracker ) :yup:

EFS
02-08-2007, 05:56 PM

Please don't spread misinformation - shouldn't imageshack have some kind of privacy policy, where they protect people's IP? What proof do you have that imageshack gave up IPs?

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 06:05 PM
guyz i thank u all for ur support but there is no point discussing this here..... i believe that there is a way to trace ur ip from those screens .......if u think its not possible then its what u believe..... i just want to be on safe side thats why i didnt post the screens in public ..... so lets just stop going off topic plz

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 06:16 PM
I hope this fu**ing scammer will get banned of every site he owns...hate him. you know what..reality will do a great job I'm sure...he sure helped me when I came to him asking for help. :):)

r4cc00n
02-08-2007, 06:31 PM
does anyone know how to use grammar in this thread? i could hardly read it

Moonspell13
02-08-2007, 06:48 PM
does anyone know how to use grammar in this thread? i could hardly read it

Go buy a book of grammar if you care so much about it...:angry:

Sorry for your loss Blacklisted ...:(

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 06:51 PM
oops i didnt know that guyz here are expecting grammar from me. I am really sorry for that r4c00n, i will try and be a bit more grammatical next time around

Shadowfire
02-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Your grammar is fine, blacklisted. It's just that some people's are so terrible that they can barely be understood.

Anyways, a final clarification on the screens/IPs thing ... people can't trace your IP from images hosted in places like ImageShack, because they have private policies. They can't disclose your IP information. It's only the images that are hosted in private servers or in places where they allow you to track the IPs of the images you upload where your IP can get out.

blacklisted
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
thnks for clearing that out mate..

Niteghost
02-08-2007, 08:00 PM
What did I missed? If U been scammed, I offer my "Condolences", M8, I just got scammed too, NOT by aaaa, but a different situation, Oh !! The Pain......:huh: :huh: :huh:

Leecher101
02-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Shadowfire is right. You could also proxy when posting the images to imageshack if you are extra paranoid.

aaaa definately deserves a ban. Gloating about it, what a dumb ass.

ABOUD
02-08-2007, 08:58 PM
what are mods waiting to kick aaaaa's ass ????...

kayvanblue
02-08-2007, 10:58 PM
"aaaa " has Trading Rep of 30 +...why in the Earth he wants to ruin his Rep by scamming you!! I 'm just wondering what did you give him in return to FTN acc when you traded with him!! By the way even if you wanna mention anything about trading and you prove your case to FTN's Mods they disable the account right away .
S

phoenixfire
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
How does someone with 30rep pull off a scam like this?

Shadowfire
02-08-2007, 11:15 PM
He got most of his reps through giving free TTi invites.

phoenixfire
02-08-2007, 11:24 PM
He got most of his reps through giving free TTi invites.ZOMG looks like you're right.

phoenixfire
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM
haha i just repped shadowfire

Shadowfire
02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Shhhh .... nobody will know. ;)

DefX
02-08-2007, 11:50 PM
I knew this rep system will come back to bite people in the ass. just a matter of time. Thats why i will never trade with anyone here unless theyve been here for a while regardless of their rep pts.

gamer4eva
02-09-2007, 12:05 AM
I knew this rep system will come back to bite people in the ass. just a matter of time. Thats why i will never trade with anyone here unless theyve been here for a while regardless of their rep pts.

True....;) Personally the rep system is just another filter which is more effective i suppose but not to an extent where all members with high rep are good and so forth.:huh:

deuce6000
02-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Isn't post count just about the same as a rep system anyway?If someone is gonna be around this site long enough then they probably wouldn't want to get banned but there is always gonna be a few idiots out there no matter what.

Shadowfire
02-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Final advice: use your head. (If possible)

DefX
02-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Isn't post count just about the same as a rep system anyway?If someone is gonna be around this site long enough then they probably wouldn't want to get banned but there is always gonna be a few idiots out there no matter what.

In a way it is. But i would think that those whove stayed here long enough and invested high enough no. of posts would be deterred from even committing a single scam since all those time wouldve just been a waste.

Posting many times and participation is definitely harder than just handing out a boatload of invites to get rep pts.

walczanin
02-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Final advice: use your head. (If possible)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

JA
02-09-2007, 04:26 AM
Do you believe in KARMA BlackListed? I certainly do, and here it is..

Niteghost
02-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Do you believe in KARMA BlackListed? I certainly do, and here it is..

U mean "payback", is a BITCH, I certainly do beleive in Karma, "what goes around , comes arouund". :D :D :D :D

mbucari1
02-09-2007, 05:23 AM
I just wanted to set the whole IP tracking by the Image hosting sites to rest. There are bits of the whole story in several posts. Here's how it works...

You sign up for an account on these sights using a username and password. That un and password is how they associate your account and your pictures with your computer. The only ip info that they store is temporary to allow you and the site to connect. However, you most likely have a dynamic IP address. This means that every time your computer or modem connects to the internet it acquires a new ip address (different from the one you used to upload). So, if you upload the screens then reacquire an ip, you will be untraceable. If you use dsl with a modem, then you can reset your ip very easily by either unplugging your phone line from the router or typing the subnet mask into the address bar of your browser to reset it manually. If you are on cable/ethernet then you can go into network connections, right click on your connection, and click "repair".

However, as mentioned in another post, the confidentiality agreement is binding and will not be breached to appease the admin of a private tracker. You need not worry about being banned from a tracker beacuse of uploading screenshots. It would be far more feasible to identify YOU by your signup information on the image hosting site than by your ip. However, publicly posting your e-mail which is ip independent IS risky.

asafisraeli123
02-09-2007, 05:26 AM
so you handled the guy?

aaaa
02-09-2007, 10:26 AM
so you handled the guy?

yes he is
hhhhhh ^^

asafisraeli123
02-09-2007, 11:46 AM
tell reality he'll know what to do...

gamer4eva
02-11-2007, 12:30 PM
At the moment i have put him on moderation...but I will wait for reality to make final decision on him!!!!

gorgoroth
02-11-2007, 12:55 PM
scamming is so sad.. really :(