PDA

View Full Version : looking for ScT invite

pjvedder
02-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Hello all, Im looking for a ScT invite. Im interested in any good dvdr trackers. I have most of the popular ones.

Only invites i can trade are ST and S**********

Pm me
Thanks all for making this the best forum out there!:w00t:

Cerise
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
just take a look there http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-reviews-and-ratings--142446

thanks for you offer and good luck in your life :)

mags23
02-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Didn't we go through this just a few hours ago? You know, the thread the mod closed for fear it would get spammed up?

We, the Peanut Gallery, feel your offer blows. Henceforth, we shall spam the shit out of your thread until the mods take pity on your poor ScT-less ass.

Cerise
02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Didn't we go through this just a few hours ago? You know, the thread the mod closed for fear it would get spammed up?

We, the Peanut Gallery, feel your offer blows. Henceforth, we shall spam the shit out of your thread until the mods take pity on your poor ScT-less ass.

lol :D

evening_star
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Dude, don't you do a little research into a site before you ask for it? ScT is one of the hardest to acquire, and is highly valued. ST & SCC are practically open sign-up (and often times are).

Hardly a fair offer. It makes you look like you don't know/care what you're doing. Not a good impression.

sert
02-08-2007, 05:33 PM
better ask sct for free

i.dragonfly
02-08-2007, 06:26 PM

:noes: If I were drinking a Coke, it would have spewed out of my nose. :lol:

walczanin
02-08-2007, 06:30 PM
better ask sct for free

well its better to ask for both SCT & UKT for free)))

asafisraeli123
02-08-2007, 06:45 PM
what about FTN?