PDA

View Full Version : seasonone.net

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-20-2007, 02:36 AM
I dont know much about them, but they are a new tv torrent site. I just figured I would post and let you all know about them and you can decide for yourself. It appears they use a seedbox right now since they are new. I do believe they are open signup.

andrzejek1999
02-20-2007, 02:48 AM
if bitmetv is: 10
season1 is: - 10

hotwebdownload
02-20-2007, 03:06 AM
if bitmetv is: 10
season1 is: - 10
completely agree with you. Max of 6 or 7 seeders.

upGrayde
02-20-2007, 04:00 AM
how can you compare bitmetv to season1, give it a break man, it's just starting off

get real haha

hotwebdownload
02-20-2007, 04:04 AM
how can you compare bitmetv to season1, give it a break man, it's just starting off

get real haha
What's the use signing up for such sites, anyway? I know it's a new site and content is poor and also the users. It'll take a long time to grow BIG:shutup:

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-20-2007, 11:09 AM
well, if everyone would go there and make the site better, then it would be better. I havent downloaded anything from there yet, but I assume that since they are using a seedbox, the speeds on the torrents should be very fast.

and bigger is not always better. Look at oink. at any given time, there are never usually more than 5 or less seeders on any given torrent, yet everyone praises that site. Go to oink and just jump around from page to page and youll see what I mean. :)

I will go out on a limb and say that about 90% of oink torrents have 1 or 2 seeds on it. the rest range from anywhere between 5 to 15.

Im not complaining about oink, im just making a comparison.

But yea, they are new. Give 'em a chance to grow.

upGrayde
02-20-2007, 11:51 AM
well, if everyone would go there and make the site better, then it would be better. I havent downloaded anything from there yet, but I assume that since they are using a seedbox, the speeds on the torrents should be very fast.

and bigger is not always better. Look at oink. at any given time, there are never usually more than 5 or less seeders on any given torrent, yet everyone praises that site. Go to oink and just jump around from page to page and youll see what I mean. :)

I will go out on a limb and say that about 90% of oink torrents have 1 or 2 seeds on it. the rest range from anywhere between 5 to 15.

Im not complaining about oink, im just making a comparison.

But yea, they are new. Give 'em a chance to grow.

nicely put