PDA

View Full Version : theplace

sert
02-22-2007, 07:36 AM
i am looking for the place

can offer bitmetv with more than 2 gb buffer, oink, tb

Backslash
02-22-2007, 07:38 AM
good luck. i gave up on theplace. people wanted too much for it.

sert
02-22-2007, 07:44 AM

Really, like what?

More than bitmetv?

Backslash
02-22-2007, 07:45 AM

Really, like what?

More than bitmetv?yeah someone wanted my hdbits pu acc. someone else wanted norbits. so i said forget it. but hopefully you run into someone who needs bitmetv

erax
02-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Really, like what?

More than bitmetv?yeah someone wanted my hdbits pu acc. someone else wanted norbits. so i said forget it. but hopefully you run into someone who needs bitmetv

:yup: it's fair enough
more than fair

Elitist
02-22-2007, 08:06 AM
wtf is the place? I don't see it in the "what invites are worth" thread.

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:14 AM
wtf is the place? I don't see it in the "what invites are worth" thread.
oh it's in there. i bet it sucks but i was just curious

maverick_andy
02-22-2007, 08:16 AM
yeah it suckzz but it really best place for adults to hone f***** skills :)
i simply love it..

Elitist
02-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Dunno how I missed that.. I've been up for 21hrs and am trying to catch up with threads I missed while at school past couple of days :lol:

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:19 AM
yeah it suckzz but it really best place for adults to hone f***** skills :)
i simply love it..
what's f*****? fucking?

maverick_andy
02-22-2007, 08:30 AM
yeah,but itz a educate f****.:P
check out following link to see how it lookz
http://images.imageload.biz/a64222.jpg
http://images.imageload.biz/a1fd443.jpg

esp good for galzz:P

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:34 AM

damn i want it now.

erax
02-22-2007, 08:36 AM

damn i want it now.
:lol: :lol:

Elitist
02-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Hellz yeah! My wife wants an invite :P lol

upGrayde
02-22-2007, 10:15 AM
why the hell would you wanna trade a badass account for that piece of shit trackeR?

skswati
02-22-2007, 10:32 AM
good place.

Shalafi
02-22-2007, 10:35 AM

+1

and also i havent seen anybody who has it..Maybe it should raise to level 4 coz of rarity.

sert
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
why the hell would you wanna trade a badass account for that piece of shit trackeR?

The main reason is that it contains personal rips and I am full of scene trackers

@maverick_andy: please post a screenshot of the "show all" to see if its worth it

maverick_andy
02-22-2007, 11:27 AM

The main reason is that it contains personal rips and I am full of scene trackers

@maverick_andy: please post a screenshot of the "show all" to see if its worth it

@sert yeah man, it have personnel ripzz:P.check out the new release one:P

Welcome to the Reinventing Yourself program.

I created The Collection of Confidence Series, and the information for the Reinventing Yourself program, based upon my own life experiences and over 15 years of helping men become more confident. I wanted to put together a program that helps men like you get what you want out of life.

How did I come up with this program? I collected the tools and techniques that I wished I had when I was trying to become more successful with women. I began to study what made one man successful and another fail.

Why do some men seem much more lucky in every aspect of their lives than others?

I learned that ALL the men who won the prize and got the girl had the same thing in common.... Self Confidence.

In the early days, I used trial and error to discover effective techniques that worked for confidence building. I started gaining skills and I developed field-proven methods to attract and meet women. My life began to positively change forever.

I wanted to help others who were in the same boat that I had been in create more affluence and abundance in their own life. I created this program to help you find your magic and develop the power you need to begin creating the life you want and deserve.

In this program we focus in on the important key issues that bother most guys. You will have access to effective mind-opening techniques and tools developed from years of field-proven research. I want you to have everything you need to create positive change so I have included extra bonus interviews and meditations to help you understand the scope of the concepts we will be exploring to further your level of learning.

You will hear some vital ideas and concepts repeated within the program. This was done intentionally to help you focus on important concepts and to reinforce them into your character. Please refer to the bonus sections any time you want to reinforce your ideas.

The Reinventing Yourself program includes:

8 CDs with special bonus materials, plus a 6-page booklet.

@upgrayde

yeah,initially it is a badass hit tracker for me. but frankly it really rockz.itz hard to get one.

http://images.imageload.biz/172cf1.jpg

sert
02-22-2007, 11:31 AM
wow thanks man, looks very interesting, offer is up

marie81
02-22-2007, 12:49 PM

@sert yeah man, it have personnel ripzz:P.check out the new release one:P

Welcome to the Reinventing Yourself program.

I created The Collection of Confidence Series, and the information for the Reinventing Yourself program, based upon my own life experiences and over 15 years of helping men become more confident. I wanted to put together a program that helps men like you get what you want out of life.

How did I come up with this program? I collected the tools and techniques that I wished I had when I was trying to become more successful with women. I began to study what made one man successful and another fail.

Why do some men seem much more lucky in every aspect of their lives than others?

I learned that ALL the men who won the prize and got the girl had the same thing in common.... Self Confidence.

In the early days, I used trial and error to discover effective techniques that worked for confidence building. I started gaining skills and I developed field-proven methods to attract and meet women. My life began to positively change forever.

I wanted to help others who were in the same boat that I had been in create more affluence and abundance in their own life. I created this program to help you find your magic and develop the power you need to begin creating the life you want and deserve.

In this program we focus in on the important key issues that bother most guys. You will have access to effective mind-opening techniques and tools developed from years of field-proven research. I want you to have everything you need to create positive change so I have included extra bonus interviews and meditations to help you understand the scope of the concepts we will be exploring to further your level of learning.

You will hear some vital ideas and concepts repeated within the program. This was done intentionally to help you focus on important concepts and to reinforce them into your character. Please refer to the bonus sections any time you want to reinforce your ideas.

The Reinventing Yourself program includes:

8 CDs with special bonus materials, plus a 6-page booklet.

@upgrayde

yeah,initially it is a badass hit tracker for me. but frankly it really rockz.itz hard to get one.

http://images.imageload.biz/172cf1.jpg

This is look like seduction.gr or / bitseduce.com. are you sure that this is right place?

Jaits
02-22-2007, 01:17 PM
This is look like seduction.gr or / bitseduce.com. are you sure that this is right place?

this is the continuation of seduction.gr (not seductiongr.com) ...

u cant even compare tp to sgr.com and bitseduce both in content and the community ;) .. even if u take both bitseduce and sgr.com, their still not 1/2 of what tp is

u might want to read my posts in the following thread as to y tp is/isnt worth to u

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-n******place-156834

ps: we are not a collectors tracker.. if u do not wish to improve ur life u have no place in tp... theres just nothing there 4 u there... we re not an entairtenment tracker either... we are the releasers and distributers of self-help material oriented mainly around the topic of seduction and self-improvement.... i cannot stress this enough, this tracker is not for u to d/l a few files and do nothing with them (ie not take action) - we do not want members that will do that.. they offer no value to our community.. if u see it like that, ur missing on 90% of its true value anyhow...

sert
02-23-2007, 07:41 AM
bump

i offer bmtv with gud ratio and 2 gb buffer

also oink & tb and others