PDA

View Full Version : What do you have and what are you looking after?

f@flot
02-22-2007, 09:52 AM
i thought everyone should post here what you are corrently manage to get so far ,and what are you still after:D:D

i will ask people not to PM someone that posted here that he has what you want. this is just to know where are ppl stuck with :) .i will ask to state only sites start with LEVEL 3 and up.
ok i think i will start here.
i have sct,FB,ftn,wb and others looking after uk-t and swedvdr and exigo:)

if there is a thread like this i couldn't find it;).

tctosson
02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
nothing

gtasanandreas
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
i thought everyone should post here what you are corrently manage to get so far ,and what are you still after:D:D

i will ask people not to PM someone that posted here that he has what you want. this is just to know where are ppl stuck with :) .i will ask to state only sites start with LEVEL 3 and up.
ok i think i will start here.
i have sct,FB,ftn,wb and others looking after uk-t and swedvdr and exigo:)

if there is a thread like this i couldn't find him;).

You want all the admins after us ?? :lol:

I don't think many of the users would like to disclose the depth of their reach in private trackers, because as usual, the noobs would hammer you by begging for invites...

:whistling :naughty: :noes:

upGrayde
02-22-2007, 10:11 AM
if there is a thread like this i couldn't find him;).

so threads have genders now?

f@flot
02-22-2007, 10:38 AM
You want all the admins after us ?? :lol:

I don't think many of the users would like to disclose the depth of their reach in private trackers, because as usual, the noobs would hammer you by begging for invites...

:whistling :naughty: :noes:

you trading with those sites here what do you think about the admin's feeling?:whistling

i will let any one post here if he wants.noobs will be dealt with:P