PDA

View Full Version : Please help me get in FTN

phrenzy
02-22-2007, 04:37 PM
I do not really have anything to offer for the invite other than a pormise to seed like a mad man. I have over 1tb upped on 2 different trackers Pi-sexy and WB..I have +1 ratios on TB and Bitmetv. You can go to those sites and look at my profile"same screen name as here" I don't trade invites anymore, been screwed once and thats enough..I know it's long shot but hopefully someone can see that i am a good addtion to the site. I have given plenty of invites away here to people and asked nothing in return.. I've been a member of FST for awhile now and have not asked alot from people only gave. So more or less just out of kindness could i please get an inivte..This thread will prolly get spammed to hell but one has to ask to get something .:D

vipdiablo
02-22-2007, 04:38 PM
i hope u good like man couz u will need it

SkullForce
02-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Me too

crossfade
02-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Why do you need FTN? Can you give an actual valid reason?
Is there something there you can't get elsewhere, i.e. torrentleech, revolutiontt, pisexy?

f@flot
02-22-2007, 06:02 PM
yeh everyone is trying to have FTN it's almost the final target :)
the TOP is SCT:w00t:

phrenzy
02-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Why do you need FTN? Can you give an actual valid reason?
Is there something there you can't get elsewhere, i.e. torrentleech, revolutiontt, pisexy?

Because I've heard great things about it, great movie packs, some different content than I have now.. Thats valid to me but to you who knows..Just figured I'd ask. Nevers hurts to ask and one gets know where not asking for things in life so there ya go...Like it or not thats my valid reason....:D