PDA

View Full Version : Question About Trackers Level

MrEhRz
02-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Greetings,
I have a question about the private trackers level rate system. As far as I know in here they only rate a site according to the rarity of the invite the tracker has. Why it's not rated according to the : (1) number of torrents the tracker has (2) the rarity of the tracker contents. For example the content of ScT is just like any other scene torrents such as TL and RevTT but it's in the Level 5, while TV.BZ which has much more useful and rare contents is just in Level 3.5. According to me it's more objective to rate torrent sites not according to the rarity of the invites. What's your opinion guys ? Let's discuss here

Thanks

JA
02-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Its not only about how much torrents a tracker has...otherwise oink would be 5. Various issues contribute to a tracker's rating. ScT may have simliar content to TL and RevTT...but it also has
-Amazing pre-times
-Speeds that new always max out your ISP
-One of the greatest communities
-Amazing packs, such as MP3 collections etc.

Not only that but many more extras that a TL..doesnt have. For those who have experience SCT, im sure they can vouch for me in saying, SCT, didnt get #1 tracker for rarity, but for everything about the tracker.

Im not saying your facts are wrong, its just a difference perspective on how you look on it.

Patriot foreve
02-25-2007, 11:34 AM
There are two rankings present now,may be u can check the WIAW thread and u will have your answer :)

MrEhRz
02-25-2007, 11:37 AM
There are two rankings present now,may be u can check the WIAW thread and u will have your answer :)

Could you provide me with the link ?

Thanks

Patriot foreve
02-25-2007, 12:34 PM
here u are,it's a sticky thread in the invite section

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

MrEhRz
02-25-2007, 02:31 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

sorry, I know it's a sticky thread, but it's over 101 pages, on which post do you point ?

crossfade
02-25-2007, 02:44 PM

sorry, I know it's a sticky thread, but it's over 101 pages, on which post do you point ?

The first post on the first page.

MrEhRz
02-25-2007, 03:03 PM
That's the topic that I'm trying to discuss it here. IMHO, rating a torrent site according to the their invite availability is not right. I think the torrent sites should be rate according to tracker contents and maybe at second or third it comes to the availabilty of their invites. I give you another example, like TV.BZ, they have numbers of good materials, but only rate at level 2.5, while WB it's just like any other 0-day trackers with a few number of torrents but it's placed at level 3.5. To Patriot foreve, no offense to your thread :)

Patriot foreve
02-25-2007, 03:59 PM
well,u can probably see in the thread that we have two different rankings

First Rank is for the rarity and in which trackers are classified into 5 levels depending on their rarity

and the second ranking between brackets [] also the max is 5 is the ranking of the trackers regarding their (content+speed+pretimes)

Also we have reviews there to alot of trackers which will help you to decide which tracker will suit you the best

i would really appreciate any suggestions and opinions to improve the thread and u can post your opinions and suggestions in the main thread and it will be discussed by all members there :)

mightyent
02-25-2007, 06:26 PM
xx

pale hose
03-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Is Oink only 4 for speed?

StevenVD
03-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Is Oink only 4 for speed?

because of content :happy:

RainRoofer
03-12-2007, 07:27 PM
I was about to make some thread that takes all that stuff together and by that I rate some tracker.But due to lack of time, I had to abandon that for some time.url http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t--trackers-worth--142717

chaptorrent
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
the ranking of the trackers regarding their (content+speed+pretimes)

This is the point Not rarity

Bucktoof
03-26-2007, 04:52 AM
Aww, I still have to wait just to see the rankings...