PDA

View Full Version : FST Ratings

nbo
03-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Ive noticed that there is some website or something that rates the private trackers on a 1-5 scale.
ie- tl is rated 2
and uk-t is tared 5
now, the ratings arent how good these trackers are but how rare they are (as in how hard it is to get a user there), since we all know that torrent leech is much much better.
Anyways my question is where are these ratings found? I mean is there some website that rates them? if so what is the link???? im not 100% sure but i think that theyre called FST ratings, i think.

Dr. Lecter
03-01-2007, 05:16 PM
When u'll have access to the invite section, u'll see a thread that scale the sites....

nbo
03-01-2007, 05:19 PM
ohh, thanks but i dont think that this is the site that rates them (i could be wrong), so if anyone knows it, please post the lnk.
thanks.

Chi Pheo
03-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Anyways my question is where are these ratings found?

In the invites section.

I mean is there some website that rates them? if so what is the link???? im not 100% sure but i think that theyre called FST ratings, i think.

Our members have done it ourself to serve our trading purpose. Any rating scale that you see from other sites is copy from us.

Panther
03-01-2007, 05:30 PM
FileSharingTalk.com

your in the right place mate

nbo
03-01-2007, 05:36 PM
lol
WOW, i didnt realize that, makes me happier do be here!:)
thanks!

terras1312
03-01-2007, 06:28 PM
still counting down the days to access the ratings...

StevenVD
03-01-2007, 07:17 PM
lol
WOW, i didnt realize that, makes me happier do be here!:)
thanks!

FST is the best site for bittorrent, you'll never find a better site :P

nbo
03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
well. ill have to wait and see, i should be able to access that section any day now:)

tintin123
03-01-2007, 08:05 PM
FST is an alrite site but if u already have a 4 or level 5 tracker its no use. id rater revtt+torrentleech better than it and they are lev2 and lev 3

DV8type
03-01-2007, 08:32 PM
FST is the best site for bittorrent, you'll never find a better site :P

definately one of the better ones on the net

nbo
03-01-2007, 08:53 PM
FST is an alrite site but if u already have a 4 or level 5 tracker its no use. id rater revtt+torrentleech better than it and they are lev2 and lev 3

true, i personally have not yet seen the full list but from the way it sounds, like i said, the ratings are based upon how hard it is to get a user, and not how good the tracker is, cause ive got many 3-5 rated trackers but i probably use torrent leech the most.

Chi Pheo
03-01-2007, 08:58 PM
It contains both, rating for rarity and content.

nbo
03-01-2007, 09:36 PM
true, but mainly focuses on rareness, think about, TL is only a 2????

XeroToX
03-01-2007, 10:13 PM
true, but mainly focuses on rareness, think about, TL is only a 2????

dude, the rank 2 is only for his rareness :/

its 4.5 mate on content and other things, its one of the best

nbo
03-01-2007, 10:42 PM
hmm, well i didnt realize there were ratings in more than one category, i still dont have access and all i ever here is
"tl is rated a 2.0 by fst", didnt know they had a content rating as well...
guess ill wait and find out then.

XeroToX
03-01-2007, 10:48 PM
dont you think its kinda f**ked up to wait 1 month for looking for this ? i know u want to trade but to wait amonth for just alist sounds crazy
ill pm u...

anak
03-02-2007, 01:38 AM
i think the time should drop and the # of posts should go way up. too easy to get 10 posts in my opinion.. too hard to wait a month :X

JA
03-02-2007, 05:14 AM
Once you get into the invites section youll be amazed ;)

bcpnikhil
03-02-2007, 07:44 AM
yeah...i kinda just signed up, then forgot about it for a month (went to shittier forums like torrentportal....got scammed a couple times and got really pissed off). then i realized that i already had a month on my fst account, so i was really happy when i got access to a good invite trading section.

imo fst is definitely the best invite trading site on the web. you wont get lvl 4-5 trackers here though through a trade (too big a site..gets publicity from tracker admins who track trades, trades will be caught and accounts will be disabled, & people with lvl 5 accounts wont trade them for anything except every other tracker imaginable + your soul).

Skiz
03-02-2007, 08:17 AM
imo fst is definitely the best invite trading site on the web. you wont get lvl 4-5 trackers here though through a trade (too big a site..gets publicity from tracker admins who track trades, trades will be caught and accounts will be disabled, & people with lvl 5 accounts wont trade them for anything except every other tracker imaginable + your soul).

Don't be too quick to make such assumptions. If you stick around for a bit, you'll see a lot of successful trades in ALL levels. You'll even see a few members who have gotten their level 5 invites for free. Sure, it's true that some trackers still don't want their invites traded, but there are plenty of others who do allow their invites to be traded here at FST only, b/c it's done in a more controlled environment.

Once you're known for who you are, and not just someone with some high rep points, all sorts of things will come your way. It's the combination that get you really great invites. :)

Cerise
03-02-2007, 09:50 AM

Don't be too quick to make such assumptions. If you stick around for a bit, you'll see a lot of successful trades in ALL levels. You'll even see a few members who have gotten their level 5 invites for free. Sure, it's true that some trackers still don't want their invites traded, but there are plenty of others who do allow their invites to be traded here at FST only, b/c it's done in a more controlled environment.

Once you're known for who you are, and not just someone with some high rep points, all sorts of things will come your way. It's the combination that you get you really great invites. :)

Well said :happy:

deuce6000
03-02-2007, 11:06 AM
No other site of this kind can even come close to touching fst once you get into this one you probably won't bother with the others i know i don't.

nbo
03-02-2007, 11:42 AM
i don't ever get the point of this wait, if someone had a month go by and he forgot he will just spam his msgs.
either way the fact that you waited a month and posted 10 msgs doesnt change a thing.
i see, maybe if someone wants to scam theyll think twice because of the wait but still, thats not enough of a reason.
whatever, when does this thing actually work, ive been here for more than 30 days and have more than 10 posts?

chaptorrent
03-02-2007, 12:01 PM
by the way these ratings r pool shit to get to level 5 tracker u gonna chock & will find nothing inside it except for its speed

XeroToX
03-02-2007, 12:03 PM
by the way these ratings r pool shit to get to level 5 tracker u gonna chock & will find nothing inside it except for its speed

well sayed...

Sentient
03-02-2007, 06:02 PM

Lol, and you're looking for what, a fruit basket?

itay3000
03-02-2007, 06:53 PM
u right.....

Skiz
03-02-2007, 08:59 PM
i don't ever get the point of this wait, if someone had a month go by and he forgot he will just spam his msgs.
either way the fact that you waited a month and posted 10 msgs doesnt change a thing.
i see, maybe if someone wants to scam theyll think twice because of the wait but still, thats not enough of a reason.
whatever, when does this thing actually work, ive been here for more than 30 days and have more than 10 posts?

These topics have been addressed umpteen times in this thread. just read a little.

As far as the rest, if all of your posts are "fluff" posts, then you still won't be able to access the Invites section. These posts are considered spam and are deleted.

No one in the Invites section wants to give a new guy, or someone they don't know an invite anyway - at least not right away. They risk being banned from the tracker if the invitee cheats, so typically users want to review your past. What's the only way to do that with a new user? Review their profile and look at their previous posts.

The best thing you can do is spread what knowledge you have by helping other members, whether it be torrent related or otherwise. Let your profile review be a positive one. :)

Zafer
03-03-2007, 02:49 AM
Before FST I used to have TB,TL,TD and FL. :)

After FST , now I have ScT , Bitmetv , bitme , u*** , FT* , FS* , F**R .... etc.

Fst is The best invite forum on The World. :yup:

In order to join all good trackers , you should be active on the forum and ;
be polite,
be honest,
Respect the people who you are trading.
Do not try to cheat anybody. :noes: