PDA

View Full Version : Why is SCT so rare?

magicrabbit
03-03-2007, 09:50 PM
I don't understand, on the rarity scale ftn is 4.5 and sct is 5. However, sct has 12000 users while ftn only has 5000. It seems ftn is alot more rare, am I wrong?

DoctorX
03-03-2007, 09:56 PM
because FTN has invite system
SCT not

I think So

Rollin84
03-03-2007, 09:57 PM
i think you're right. i'd personally take ftn over sct ANY day. nothing special about sct except speed and you can only take advantage if you have a box. sct offers no freebies...their pretimes sometimes suck. ftn offers so much more. i think ftn should be level 5. sct needsto be taken off the silver platter people on this site put it on.

orsayag
03-03-2007, 09:58 PM
If you got two u can always give one
even for me!!!

magicrabbit
03-03-2007, 10:02 PM
im not talking about how good it is rollin, im talking about rarity

SCT not

I think So

no they both have an invite system

StriderZ
03-03-2007, 10:06 PM

SCT not

I think So

If I'm not mistaken, I thought the invites in ScT were given out a long time ago and only a select few still have them to give away. Hence it's more rare since FTN has a continual invite requesting system.

magicrabbit
03-03-2007, 10:08 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I thought the invites in ScT were given out a long time ago and only a select few still have them to give away. Hence it's more rare since FTN has a continual invite requesting system.

:huh: I just got an invite yesterday

marksman
03-03-2007, 10:12 PM
i guess last invites were given in their anniv. ..maybe some1 had it from then!

lukaz
03-03-2007, 10:14 PM

Aren't you the lucky one,maybe you should start doing the lottery.

StriderZ
03-03-2007, 10:15 PM

Yeah that doesn't disprove my theory ;)

end
03-03-2007, 10:20 PM
i thing that ftn should be considered a level 5 tracker and is rarity should grow up to 5 because also some people have invites and now we see more threads requesting a ftn than a sct...

<3

Alien5
03-03-2007, 10:21 PM

:huh: I just got an invite yesterday invite to where? from who, how did you get it? maybe you should write a book "how to get invited to sct or ftn" :ermm:

magicrabbit
03-03-2007, 10:24 PM
:huh: I just got an invite yesterday invite to where? from who, how did you get it? maybe you should write a book "how to get invited to sct or ftn" :ermm:

pray?

Alien5
03-03-2007, 10:51 PM
pray? :unsure:

phoenixfire
03-03-2007, 11:13 PM
How the fuck does a new member get an invite to sct within like his first day at the site? :mellow:

magicrabbit
03-03-2007, 11:17 PM
How the fuck does a new member get an invite to sct within like his first day at the site? :mellow:

new member? we joined at the same time, have the same rep, and same amount of stars

phoenixfire
03-03-2007, 11:20 PM

new member? we joined at the same time, have the same rep, and same amount of stars

lol no I meant @ sct. You made a thread saying you got it for free like yesterday. And now you're saying you have an invite already?:huh:

Alien5

are you the same person?

@magicrabbit - i asked you a bunch of qustions...and i want them answered immidiately :angry:

magicrabbit

lol no I meant @ sct. You made a thread saying you got it for free like yesterday. And now you're saying you have an invite already?:huh:

oh nonononono, i got an invite FROM someone yesterday, thats how i got an account

phoenixfire
03-03-2007, 11:21 PM

oh nonononono, i got an invite FROM someone yesterday, thats how i got an account

Oh I see now.:lol: :P

phoenixfire
03-03-2007, 11:25 PM

are you the same person?

Maybe.:cool:

:dry:

:shifty:

aburyach
03-03-2007, 11:39 PM
ScT generally has faster speeds on newer torrents, even if they are upped 1-4 minutes after they are upped on F*N, ScT still delivers them to my HD faster :)