X
03-05-2007, 07:05 AM
imtorrents?

vaidyanath
03-05-2007, 07:07 AM
i have imtorrents.

Niteghost
03-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Here we Go again, asking for trackers that are worth more than what U can Offer, why don't U join the 'Beggars Thread " instead of opening this NEW thread, U offer SHIT and U want "honey", Geez, why don't U Guys Go read this first

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

Rollin84
03-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Here we Go again, asking for trackers that are worth more than what U can Offer, why don't U join the 'Beggars Thread " instead of opening this NEW thread, U offer SHIT and U want "honey", Geez, why don't U Guys Go read this first

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

always so mean and negative...

JA
03-05-2007, 07:17 AM
;), Give them a chance, they are new man. Dont need to tell them off..just give em the link ;)

Niteghost
03-05-2007, 07:20 AM

always so mean and negative...

Sorry !! IF I sounded harsh, but that is the Reality, would U think someone is going to offer U SCT for Demonoid? That is why we have STICKY, it is not a "Decoration", it is for Obne's knowledge?

JA
03-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Man, when u first started. Dont tell me you knew everything...about trackers etc. Point is, Just dont scold n00bs for there shit trade questions etc. Just tell them whats right etc.

Rollin84
03-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Man, when u first started. Dont tell me you knew everything...about trackers etc. Point is, Just dont scold n00bs for there shit trade questions etc. Just tell them whats right etc.

If only you WERE jessica...

Niteghost
03-05-2007, 07:38 AM

Okay, J.A. .....if is coming from U, my lips are "sealed" from now on. Sorry ! Man, no hard feelings, I guess I went abit Overboard on the "crucification of n00b"

JA
03-05-2007, 07:41 AM
It doesnt mean u have to "seal" your lips. By all means u can submit your opinon. But try doing it with Euphamisms...(nicer words) instead of just bad mouthing:).

Anways, sorry for thread jack. Ill try get you oink for free ;)

vaidyanath
03-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks a lot JA for your part. now i think... in future nobody will be so rude/mean/negative/badmouthing to new members in their first thread. an oink a/c will be highly appreciated.