PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Help!

Salim
05-27-2003, 08:50 PM
hEY WHAT ISLAND IS HYMAN CONDO ON, sTAR FISH? AND i CANT PASS THE DAMN SUPPLY AND DEMAND MISSION. ANY HELP TIPS?

whakpollack
05-28-2003, 12:16 AM
it downtown, and kinda hard to find, when ur looking at the map its going to be left of the amunation near the shore. just drive there if u see a big thing i think its called the hyman museam or something like that its huge, its going to be across from it down one of the alley, the good thing about this condo is that u get a helicopter

whakpollack
05-28-2003, 12:17 AM
and for tips on the supply and demand mission go to www.gamespot.com and look under hints, ull have to register but its free

primo
05-28-2003, 01:34 AM
hyman condo is about one street over from the stadium and the buy point is in an alley by 3 garages

Schuler
05-28-2003, 03:18 AM
I think you had your Caps key locked on, but anyway www.gamefaqs.com and search for Vice City and check the PS2 tab (no guides for PC right now I think) Either way the Hyman Condo in from the bridge in leaf links..down and maybe take a right someplace? I don't know exact directions. and the Distrubution Mission it claims you need 50 in a row. I could have sworn i sold 70 in a row once but i didn't apass it, eventually I parked myself outside the pay and spray right by the Ice Cream Place and sold 50ish and it worked? Just Sell right by the garage, then when police come go back in, then back out and sell...etc =D