PDA

View Full Version : Great Games

BILLY-THE-FISH
05-27-2003, 09:35 PM
hi can anyone recommend games that are small files so us with 56k can download reasonably quick!
cos some of these games are 800mb! that would take me about 3 years to d/l!
and i don't trust the games that say "zipped to 10mb" i mean is that possible??
cheers ears!!
THE FISH!

qwerty187
05-28-2003, 01:36 AM
U should try to get some SNES, NES, N64, or Sega ROMs. They are all less than 25 Mb and are kewl, especially the older ones that you havent played in like 10 years.
I reccomend u get ZSNES for SNES Roms and Kega for Sega ROMs, theres lotsa NES Emus that are good, and same for N64
You can get single games or 100 at once on KaZaA

ooo
05-28-2003, 01:44 AM
go to my homepage

homepage (http://soulblade814.vze.com)

i got a rom section up that my friendz dl from

GBA roms & Nintendo Roms are currently up :) enjoy and please write in guestbook i would really appreciate it...

guestbook (http://geocities.yahoo.com/gb/sign?member=soulblade814)

Schuler
05-28-2003, 03:15 AM
ROMs are great fun. I searched on KaZaA for SNES games and got alot, it was a big file though (I don't remember) but you can pick and choose what games you want. I've stopped playing Vice City for now in return to play Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger is great, and so many games for Super Nintendo, Nintendo, etc to last you a lifetime. Also Classic games like Duekn Nukem3D (16 megs) DOOM, Wolfenstein etc. Lots of stuff to DL. They may not be all the fancy new games but they're good fun.

kooky_kramer
05-28-2003, 01:16 PM
depends on what sizes your are talking. If you leave it going overnight (maybe a bit longer) you could get full functionl rips such as SoF 2 and C + C Generals. These are around the 200 mb mark. This also depends on if you have a download limit as well i guess.

PS - if you are looking for these games, just search the forums

Illuminati
05-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Schuler@28 May 2003 - 04:15
ROMs are great fun. I searched on KaZaA for SNES games and got alot, it was a big file though (I don't remember) but you can pick and choose what games you want. I've stopped playing Vice City for now in return to play Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger is great, and so many games for Super Nintendo, Nintendo, etc to last you a lifetime. Also Classic games like Duekn Nukem3D (16 megs) DOOM, Wolfenstein etc. Lots of stuff to DL. They may not be all the fancy new games but they're good fun.
Damn right! :D I've spent the six months before I got KL just basically playing on SNES & NES ROMs; If you can get past the crappy graphics quality of these games compared to nowadays, the ORIGINAL (i.e. With the Japanese numbering instead of the American) Final Fantasy games on the NES are a blast (FFI no doubt lives up to its name of being an absolute challenge even today). Same with the Mega Drive/Genesis and GB ROMs.

If you want something new, then GBA roms are popping up now. If you want to find ROMs and abandonware (Not sure whether Wolfenstein 3D and Doom are as such but you'd get the picture of abandonware). If you want to find ROMs, look for EmUSANet, and if you want to find ROMs look for Home of The Underdogs. I'm not posting the URLs due to make sure I'm following the rules (and I don't want to be a mod's bitch, even for a day :unsure:), but they're not hard to find if you know where to look (:cough: Google :cough:)

tommy1987
05-28-2003, 02:33 PM
download uplink,it is around 20 mb and it is full version.