PDA

View Full Version : Cricket World Cup

Adster
03-17-2007, 07:04 AM
does anyone care on here or just a few Aussies?

dam dont think ive posted here for months heres my first in ages haha staight to sport :P

natedogg
03-17-2007, 09:09 AM
probably, I don't get why they don't show cricket in the u.s.

jackwho
03-17-2007, 09:14 AM

dam dont think ive posted here for months heres my first in ages haha staight to sport :P

you must be my double :)

safa
03-17-2007, 10:55 AM

I do and South Africa gonna win :D No1 in the world, first 6 6`s EVER fastest 50 what more can i say :lol: we are on fire!!

Now we just need to destroy you Adster :D

kammi
03-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I do and South Africa gonna win :D No1 in the world, first 6 6`s EVER fastest 50 what more can i say :lol: we are on fire!!

yeah, the 6 sixes were quality.lets hope there are loads of 6's scored in this world cup.

Windies played well against the Pakistanis
England played terrible against New Zealand .

I hope south africa, australia, india and pakistan progress to the next rounds, so we have some good games nearer the finals.

Kammi

maebach
03-17-2007, 03:31 PM
damnit India is palying like shit against Bangladesh. Cnada is playing bad too.

jackwho
03-17-2007, 09:51 PM

ummmmm, i wouldnt be bragging about beating a minnow side and getting 6x6`s in one over and gets the record.............The previous record in the world cup was against quality opposition , noth these useless nations who shouldnt really be there.........Its like Australia bragging that the beat the Soloman Islands 18-0 in football, they didnt say a thing.......so shhhhhhhhh

macking
03-17-2007, 10:19 PM
LOL@the 6 6's... good show but it was against the netherlands, theyr not exactly the best in the world.

I think Australia will win, theyr an awesome team.

When India and Pakistan get themselves together they can kick ass but you rarely see that.

kammi
03-18-2007, 12:21 AM
what a funny day of world cup cricket.:P
Well, the asian side of cricket never ceases to amaze me...:O
Pakistan and India Lose important matches.

Pakistan are OUT of the world cup already!
well played Ireland. They were just too strong for the pakistanis, who once again, had an almighty batting collapse. Someone should really teach them what 'staying at the wicket' means...

India shocked me today. Ive never seen them play that bad, especially against a such a new team. I think it was a combination of India playing badly and Bangladesh playing excellent.
Well played Bangladesh, they really played a proper game of cricket. They fielded so well, and bowled a great line and length.

Sunday's Fixtures:

Canada v England
Australia v Netherlands

Already got the beers in the fridge!!!, cmon england, cmon australia

regards,

Kammi

macking
03-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Australia should dispose of Netherlands easy.

I hope England beat Canada that would just be embarassing.

suckit1
03-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Ireland beat the crap out of Pakis.... Shocking!!!!!
We done Irish... Happy St. Patrick's day

Adster
03-18-2007, 01:43 AM
and Bangladesh win too talk about upsets!!

maebach
03-18-2007, 02:53 AM
Australia should dispose of Netherlands easy.

I hope England beat Canada that would just be embarassing.

I hope you mean canada beating england :unsure:

kammi
03-18-2007, 07:56 PM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
bad day for world cricket...:cry:

Pakistani coach Bob Woolmer was found unconscious at the Pegasus Hotel at 1045 local time. He was taken to the emergency ward of the nearby University hospital but did not regain consciousness. "It is very shocking news to all of the team and the team management," said Pakistan team manager Pervez Mir.

condolences to his family and relatives.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

today, so far, Australia have batted well, and have bowled out Holland for 129. Australia seem to be performing to their usual high standards.

England, after making a decent total, look to be preparing to win their first world cup game of 2007.

RIP Bob Woolmer

Peace,

Kammi

safa
03-20-2007, 04:51 PM

ummmmm, i wouldnt be bragging about beating a minnow side and getting 6x6`s in one over and gets the record.............The previous record in the world cup was against quality opposition , noth these useless nations who shouldnt really be there.........Its like Australia bragging that the beat the Soloman Islands 18-0 in football, they didnt say a thing.......so shhhhhhhhh

Well you guys played Netherlands and had your chance to make/break some records but i guess Australia couldnt oh sorry chose not :whistling

If you wanna talk football you are in the wrong thread :D

safa
03-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Damn, we getting our asses kicked *fist in the air*

Well done to Hayden for new fastest 100 in 66 balls, smashing!!

Well done Australia you won, good game were doing so well till de Villiers went out, next time will be different!

kammi
03-25-2007, 06:14 PM
yeah,

Australia v South africa, what a game it was....
prolly the best game of the world cup so far......

Adster
03-26-2007, 05:58 AM
where gonna go through unbeaten

safa
03-29-2007, 07:25 AM
where gonna go through unbeaten

Damn you *fist in the air* :) Must congrat Hayden, the man is on fire, he could easily be man of the world cup if he carries on the way he is now.

TYPE R
03-29-2007, 12:12 PM
i fucking hate cricket, 1 shit of a game

maebach
03-29-2007, 07:16 PM
i fucking hate cricket, 1 shit of a game

well japs arent good at any sport :mellow:

churchi
04-02-2007, 05:08 AM
Cricket has gotta be the best sport giong around. :)

Test matches are much better but the one dayers have become pretty exciting

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 10:35 AM
wake me up when that happens ^^^

1mane
04-05-2007, 04:02 AM
Australia should dispose of Netherlands easy

Peerzy
04-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Thought about putting £5 on the AUS not losing a game this World Cup, 1-25 odds mean a return of £125, tasty.

manker
04-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Thought about putting £5 on the AUS not losing a game this World Cup, 1-25 odds mean a return of £125, tasty.
1-25 actually means a return of twenty pence if you put a fiver on.

Still enough to feed a family of four for a week in merkin land, but.

Peerzy
04-07-2007, 05:56 PM
1-25 actually means a return of twenty pence if you put a fiver on.

Still enough to feed a family of four for a week in merkin land, but.

Good return there, just hope England fook up:naughty:

jackwho
04-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Bangladesh 4tw....they just beat Sout Africa :w00t:

safa
04-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Bangladesh 4tw....they just beat Sout Africa :w00t:

WTF losing to Bangladesh :frusty: I hope they focking learn hard from this defeat and learn fast :angry:

safa
04-09-2007, 09:31 AM
And Australia keeps marching on, not a single loss yet, good victory over England.

Funnyguy
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Cricket Rules, my favourite sport but im being a little biased there coz i play for various teams in my city ;-)

Anywhoo i wanted Pakistan to win but after their abysmal defeat to ireland that went down the shithole. Australia are playing well but i think there is one team that can take them down and thats New Zealand they always do well against Australia and lately they have been playing awesome cricket, im going as far as saying New Zealand Australia final and that will be a good game.

However Sri Lanka have a goood Outside chance but they are scraping through in their matches so i cant see them getting past the Semis.

As for England if the top order gets their act together England could beat SA but they need the whole team to play well and not just KP and Ian Bell. I would even let Freddie open if he gets runs then its as good move if not he wont be doing any better than he is now!

anyways cant wait for Todays game Windies v SA if Windies win England can and i think will go through however if SA win i think its curtains for England and Winides and the 4 teams that will go through are Aus, NZ, SA and SL

End of rant

safa
04-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Enlgand are out lol pathetic playin by them, todays game should be good Aus vs NZ i want NZ to win :)

Funnyguy
04-20-2007, 08:33 PM
England were awful, one game they needed to win and they f'd that up :lol:

New Zealand got pwned by the Aussies

safa
04-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah Australia destroyed New Zealand and won by a massive 215 runs, Australia could win the world cup undefeated at this rate!

Hopefully that wont happen :P

Funnyguy
04-21-2007, 10:02 PM
^^Yer same here, i really want New Zealand to win :p

safa
04-22-2007, 09:14 AM
I want South Africa to win, i am optimistic we can beat Australia on Wednesday, everyone is beatable, if not i also want New Zealand to win, well actually anybody besides Australia :P

ven0m
04-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Aussies pulled of a great win, and their 3rd world cup in a row. Hats off to em.. 29 undefeated matches in the World Cup since 1999. They have truly played in a league of their own... no one even managed to challenge em in the whole cup!

Next world cup should be Rest of World XI vs Aussies!

Congrats to em!

Funnyguy
04-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Who were the last team to beat Australia?....

Pakistan :P :lol: well we have at least one good thing to brag about

But yer Hats of to Adam Gilchrist who really won Aussies the WC the rest of them werent anything special, one man team :p

COOL_3
04-29-2007, 11:15 PM
AUSSIE _ AUSSIE _ AUSSIE
I had to stay awake

but WOAW --good on you Australia

lxgamer
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Final was boring, Due to rain and f***ing D/L method.
Goodbye Lara, Inzi, jaysuria and all other players who are retiring after WC.
Good Luck Pakistan Next Time.

Barbarossa
04-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Is it all over now :blink:

Funnyguy
04-30-2007, 07:14 PM
^^ Yer its over

One thing i dont understand, why couldnt they have played a full 50 over game the next day? Saturday was a shite day to play coz most of the people who watch cricket were playing it that day or at least i was so i missed most of it :(

lxgamer
04-30-2007, 09:12 PM
^^ Yer its over

One thing i dont understand, why couldnt they have played a full 50 over game the next day? Saturday was a shite day to play coz most of the people who watch cricket were playing it that day or at least i was so i missed most of it :(
Yes they should have played it next day. But it was already long World Cup.

Adster
05-01-2007, 02:51 AM
In one word UNBEATABLE

thewizeard
05-01-2007, 05:24 PM
In one word UNBEATABLE

thats more than one word..how about,

STFU? Your team is not even worth a word. Also they were extremely lucky, as I heard, that , well you know the one they poisoned and then strangled? They actually got the wrong one! They won't admit to the poison, but an insider told me it was Fosters :sick:

Funnyguy
05-01-2007, 07:48 PM
^^ Yer its over

Yes they should have played it next day. But it was already long World Cup.

All the more reason to play it the next day :p one extra day wont have hurt them or anyone:P :naughty: