PDA

View Full Version : Bmtv acc share offer

sert
03-21-2007, 08:28 AM
I have bitmetv acc which I rarely use and I am willing to share it with some1 with fast upload.

Requirements: not to change password/email, be trusted here and registered for a couple of months at least, screenshot of upload speed, today's screenshot of ratio at oink and let me download a serial once every 10 days.

bump

aryan1
03-21-2007, 02:48 PM
sharing acc=ban on bitmetv..

my pu acc got disabled..coz of tat

Armagedon
03-21-2007, 04:23 PM
sharing acc on OINK BAN !!!

sert
03-21-2007, 06:47 PM
sharing acc=ban on bitmetv..

my pu acc got disabled..coz of tat

how would they know?

i always download from two locations and never been bothered on bmtv or any other site

suppose i am using a seedbox overseas

initial offer is up or alternatively i am accepting any other offers

@tura: same on oink, i download from office and home under different ip and different isp

greken24
03-21-2007, 06:58 PM
why share YOUR account if i have a fast connection? can get my own and get 1TB there simple...

Monkeee
03-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Not to be a prick or anything but what does the person get if he agrees with it? A BitMeTv account? I mean, its not hard to get one if your a trusted person on this site.

sert
03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Exactly a bitmetv account, what else could he get?

X
03-21-2007, 07:05 PM
why share YOUR account if i have a fast connection? can get my own and get 1TB there simple...
he's got a very good point....

u might as well trade it if u don't use it that often or if u feeling genrous give it awy:naughty:

sert
03-21-2007, 07:07 PM
i wanna share my acc koz i almost never use it but i am also considering offers

ten elite brains
03-21-2007, 07:14 PM
BitMeTV is harder to seed lots of GB than people think. What's your buffer / ratio then greken24?

Yes it is possible if you grab all the popular shows as soon as they come out, but after a few days the seeder : leecher ratio makes is near impossible to seed well.

So unless you've got the time and effort (which is probably why sert is here) you're gonna struggle to get a BIG buffer.

greken24
03-21-2007, 07:19 PM
my has a buffer of 60 gb.. nothing speciall but its even hard to get nice buffer if you even got a high speed connection or seedbox.. its as hard as oink almost. if anyone makes your buffer high, like you want someone to do it then you must give a nice offer lvl 4.5+.. cuz it worth it!

sert
03-21-2007, 07:23 PM
BitMeTV is harder to seed lots of GB than people think. What's your buffer / ratio then greken24?

Yes it is possible if you grab all the popular shows as soon as they come out, but after a few days the seeder : leecher ratio makes is near impossible to seed well.

So unless you've got the time and effort (which is probably why sert is here) you're gonna struggle to get a BIG buffer.

nice talking m8 ;)

btw my buffer is more than 2 gigs

ten elite brains
03-21-2007, 11:32 PM

my has a buffer of 60 gb.. nothing speciall but its even hard to get nice buffer if you even got a high speed connection or seedbox.. its as hard as oink almost. if anyone makes your buffer high, like you want someone to do it then you must give a nice offer lvl 4.5+.. cuz it worth it!

lol :wacko:

I think his offer is very fair, it's not like he's just asking for someone to seed x amount of GB for access to his account. He is asking for someone to share the account with that will help him keep his ratio up enough for him to download once in a while (every 10 days). You might even get an invite out of it down the line sometime...

Anyway, good luck to ya! ;)