PDA

View Full Version : all people that have me on ignore

Adster
03-26-2007, 05:41 AM
your fucking cowardly cunts

ohh wait shit you cant read this what a shame

NotMathea
03-26-2007, 05:46 AM
im ignoring you Adster your a asshole I hate your spam it is shit and anoying makes me think about you all day about all the shit you post its pathetic it really gets to me makes me angry insdie. I just wanna post in the last one to post gerts $20 thread and not read your other shit threads

I also cry overnight about it so glad thers a ignore funcion on here for you

Mathea
03-26-2007, 06:50 AM
:lol:

Gripper
03-26-2007, 08:14 AM

Now I've quoted it for you they should be able to see it,happy now!:D

Mathea
03-26-2007, 09:01 AM

Now I've quoted it for you they should be able to see it,happy now!:D

:lol: :lol: you're too funny

UKMan
03-26-2007, 02:49 PM
hehehe - well i "TRIED" to ignore you, but some allmighty heavenly power said "WHOOOOOO - wait a minute bro, are you sure????" - LMAO

why should ANYONE want to ignore you??????

UK

Adster
03-26-2007, 02:54 PM
hehehe - well i "TRIED" to ignore you, but some allmighty heavenly power said "WHOOOOOO - wait a minute bro, are you sure????" - LMAO

why should ANYONE want to ignore you??????

UK

becuase I dont post smart arse sarcastic humour and use big *cool* unique words in every post and paragraph my posts in a gramatical matter to suit them.

instead I chose to post a lot of *shit* threads and spam alot

thats being me though ive been to no doubt about 10 forums in my time and this forum I post as myself like to have fun

manker
03-26-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't think you're getting it, Ad. People put you on ignore because they'd rather not read what you write - it doesn't interest them.

At least I think that's what it is, you'd have to ask them.

Pretty sure it isn't because of your grammar, spelling or them being cowards, anyway.

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:05 PM
The cowards thing was a joke so was this thread im pretty sure nobody has me on ignore they just pretend that I am its a pretty useless function like it is on ss you cant have a conversation with someone ignored it gets confusing as though someone is talking to themsleves.

people just dont like my style of posting ive always known that if they wanna ignore me then sure they can problem solved then I dont have to put up with them complaining.

I useully keep the crap to the lounge which is what its here for where in the past the crap was everywhere and I was told to keep it in the lounge

Snee
03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
I reckon it's to avoid the one-word-ten-duplicates-of-the-same-thread thing people put you on ignore, like.

Can't speak for everyone or anything, but at least some people who have you ignore probably don't dislike you or anything.

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:10 PM
that wasnt my fault that happened when the server crashed and the same friggin thread went over 30 times 2 hours later lol

as for making lots of threads at once that only happened one night

Snee
03-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Well, that was my guess :idunno:

manker
03-26-2007, 03:11 PM
im pretty sure nobody has me on ignore they just pretend that I am :ermm:

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:13 PM
im pretty sure nobody has me on ignore they just pretend that I am :ermm:

come on you know and I know people can't resist and read someones posts they technology say they ignore you and dont talk back, but however read it to themselves

Barbarossa
03-26-2007, 03:14 PM
I just think you're a bit dull compared to the other forum 'tards:-

1). Seedler - Got run over once.
2). Skizo - Shot a deer once.
3). Baz - Is mental.
4). You - Didn't have sex with an internet bird you met.

You're not really up there with the best of them, are you :unsure:

Cheese
03-26-2007, 03:15 PM
This new ignoring threads is great, I can't see this thread unless it's on the front page. :happy:

Also, if Sir Spamslikeatwat (or any other like-minded attention whore) decides to fill up the lounge with mindless spam threads then with a simple click they're gone.

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:19 PM

3). Baz - Is mental.

who started this rumour about not having sex with a internet bird I keep hearing of

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:20 PM
This new ignoring threads is great, I can't see this thread unless it's on the front page. :happy:

Also, if Sir Spamslikeatwat (or any other like-minded attention whore) decides to fill up the lounge with mindless spam threads then with a simple click they're gone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you know im GOD

manker
03-26-2007, 03:22 PM

3). Baz - Is mental.

who started this rumour about not having sex with a internet bird I keep hearing of
You did. It's the single most interesting thing you ever posted.

Schadenfreude, ftw.

manker
03-26-2007, 03:23 PM
:ermm:

come on you know and I know people can't resist and read someones posts they technology say they ignore you and dont talk back, but however read it to themselves
No, honestly. Some people don't think like that.

They really do have you on ignore.

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
You did. It's the single most interesting thing you ever posted.

Schadenfreude, ftw.

Find it for me because first ive heard about it

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:26 PM

ohh well if its true so be it im not complaining then I dont have to hear the jelous windges out there complain about my spam

manker
03-26-2007, 03:28 PM

ohh well if its true so be it im not complaining then I dont have to hear the jelous windges out there complain about my spam
Jealous :blink:

What could they possibly be jealous of.

:blink: :blink:

:blink:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
oh come on whenever I make a reference to what I did in the past Cheese for example goes off on a tanget about it

manker
03-26-2007, 03:39 PM

oh come on whenever I make a reference to what I did in the past Cheese for example goes off on a tanget about it
So you think Chebus is jealous of what you did in the past.

Knowing what you know about your life up to now, and for the love of fuck, why would you think that?

Barbarossa
03-26-2007, 03:40 PM
How the hell can he "go off on a tangent about it" :blink:

That's mental talk. :frusty:

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:46 PM

So you think Chebus is jealous of what you did in the past.

Knowing what you know about your life up to now, and for the love of fuck, why would you think that?

talking about on this forum give you an example

about the alters I said to think I was one of the first to start creating them then everyone did

he replyed with *to think you created the forum and the internet too' it pisses him off and gets to him hes been like that all the time

I remember once me and FC had the old generation vs the new generation of post whoring and it would also get to cheese as well.

The thing is im not trying to make out *oh im great better then you because I did this first blahblahblah* but cheese seems to get the impression thats what im meaning. and hes the only one on here that comments everytime

Manker I think your great I really haven't spoken to you much on here because Ive been hardly on here last 2 years but being back now full time finally see what your like all the time and I only joke around about the sarcastic comments your the best at it JP I cant quite understand most of the time :ermm:

chip monk dont know dont care guess hes someone I pissed off which isnt hard to do

Chip Monk
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
It's like a feckin' car crash.

Adster, believe me, you are on ignore. Not because I don't like you, or because of bad grammar, or spelling. It's the threads you start, it spoils my fun when I have to go looking for other things. 1 or 2, no problem. However a whole page which makes everything else disappear, nah.

Allen was on ignore for a wee while because of the wide posts pish. The simplest solution to that was to put him on ignore for a day or two until they disappeared.

I do have a couple of people on ignore because a don't want to be subjected to what they have to say. You aren't one of them. You just spoil my fun in a different way, so the simplest solution is used to take the problem away.

Too many words methinks.

Alien5
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Ding, Ding.. end of round 1.

Adster has a small cut above his left eye, he walks back to his corner looking fresh though.

Manker, Barbarossa, Snee & the rest of "Chesse's heard" all walk back to their corner.

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:50 PM
if im on ignore how can chip monk read this thread to post in it? and if im on ignore whys he talking to me?

Barbarossa
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Manker, Barbarossa, Snee & the rest of "Chesse's heard" all walk back to their corner.

Maybe you and adster can be part of the "ignored heard" :lol:

NB. I did actually make myself lol there...

manker
03-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Ooookay. I think 'jealous' was probably the wrong word for you to use.

Anyway, the problem you're having at the moment is when people (like me) grumble about your worthless posts, your answer is to create even more worthless posts that are banal in the extreme. Then more people grumble and you go out of your way to post even more banality - and now half the lounge, seeminly, has you on ignore.

I don't think I'd like it much if people put me on ignore - 'cos why would I post here if I didn't want people to read what I'd written.

What I'm trying to say is don't put so much effort into trying to buck the trend. I just can't see the point :idunno:

manker
03-26-2007, 03:56 PM

Oooh, a new heard.

The Chesse heard. Looks like I'm a member. Good-oh.

manker
03-26-2007, 03:57 PM
if im on ignore how can chip monk read this thread to post in it? and if im on ignore whys he talking to me?
He can only read the posts of yours that I (or someone else) quoted and he can only see the thread if it appears on the forum index.

Alien5
03-26-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't think being put on ignore bothered me as much as everyone telling me, they have put me on ignore. :wacko:

maybe adster could just be put on ignore, ignore which is when you don't tell them they are on ignore, you just ignore, ignore.

Adster
03-26-2007, 03:58 PM
well thats who I am you cant change it I cant change me people have to accept it and I wont change who I am and my style

so if the answer is put me on ignore then so be it

Barbarossa
03-26-2007, 03:59 PM
I don't think being put me on ignore bothered me as much as everyone telling me, they have put me on ignore.

Yeah right. That's why you created about 20 pointless threads with similar titles in the lounge and started crying :dabs:

Adster
03-26-2007, 04:00 PM
He can only read the posts of yours that I (or someone else) quoted and he can only see the thread if it appears on the forum index.

ahh right I didnt think the threads would so up

if they do then whats the point of ignoring me if the point of ignoring me is to ignore my threads?

Alien5
03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Its not a problem for me, if people don't enjoy reading 20 pointless threads.

i used the :cry: .gif a few times that day when i got a warning for creating pointless threads, but i was talking about being on ignore, not having posting abilities removed.

This isn't my arguement, maybe one person at a time should argue with adster?

Cheese
03-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I think it's quite merciful of me to put some chaps on ignore, otherwise I might be tempted to reply to them which leads to them crying, bedwetting and throwing tantrums.

If they cease being dullards I might take them off, but I'm quite liking the idea of forgetting they even exist (when Tesco sorts the system out fully).

Alien5
03-26-2007, 05:00 PM
whats the point in putting him on ignore?

UKMan
03-26-2007, 06:32 PM
I only have myself on ignore - simply because i have allready read it - :)

UK

Hairbautt
03-26-2007, 07:16 PM
I reckon it's to avoid the one-word-ten-duplicates-of-the-same-thread thing people put you on ignore, like.That's why. Not interesting or funny to me.
Allen was on ignore for a wee while because of the wide posts pish. That's really annoying, too. Damn you Allen.

Anyways...

I have never put anyone on ignore, and I always wondered why people had an ignore list...with you I found out. :dabs: Not to mention your spelling and grammar...;)

I think some people put others on ignore just to keep within a certain group of posters as well. Easier to read threads when all you see is your buddy's reply.

Agrajag
03-26-2007, 07:24 PM

Did he even read what I wrote, It doesn't seem like it.

You're ignored on this account as well Ad, for the same reasons strangely enough.

Skweeky
03-26-2007, 07:28 PM
I've got a temporary ignore list, which I use at night.

Because honestly Ad... sometimes you just post too much shit to go through :lol:

Lilmiss
03-26-2007, 10:21 PM
You pair do my fucking brain in, lolz.

I'd rather read a box of Rice Krispies while burning my own feet with a home-made flame thrower. I can't face putting anyone on ignore though, it just seems a little harsh...plus, I'm a nosey cunt. :happy:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-26-2007, 11:17 PM
You pair do my fucking...cunt. :happy:

I quess it's true when they say men have selective hearing....by hearing I meaning reading in this case...

Lilmiss
03-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Steady...I've just had dinner. :sick:

Adster
03-27-2007, 12:11 AM
I've got a temporary ignore list, which I use at night.

Because honestly Ad... sometimes you just post too much shit to go through :lol:

lol Im not argueing with you there I know I post shit:lol:

thing is cheese is saying I do it for attention..im not its just fun for me and excitement also gets reactions out of people:lol:

MCHeshPants420
03-27-2007, 10:35 AM
thing is cheese is saying I do it for attention..im not its just fun for me and excitement also gets reactions out of people:lol:

"also gets reactions out of people"?

Attention whore status: Confirmed.

http://www.borked.us/attention_whore3.jpg

MCHeshPants420
03-27-2007, 10:36 AM
That picture will probably be fodder for wank#14. :pinch:

manker
03-27-2007, 10:38 AM
It might help him get over that girl from Waratah that he travelled 600 miles to meet but never shagged, but.

Barbarossa
03-27-2007, 10:59 AM

Are you going off on a tangent about this now :blink:

thewizeard
03-27-2007, 11:07 AM
erm..how do you "put someone on ignore," can I put my "ex" on ignore using this new fangled ignore system?

Adster
03-27-2007, 11:16 AM
I thought I was so called ignored?

attention status

rrrright like 100% of people on here when they post they expect a reaction right?? OK where all attention whores you yourself is one of them now fucking hit the ignore button on me and STFU

Hairbautt
03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I havn't seen 100%, where is he?

Barbarossa
03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Dunno, herbert :idunno:

Biggles
03-27-2007, 11:30 AM
What is with Adster

:idunno:

Persecution complex?

thewizeard
03-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Nope it Foster's beer..they really need help In Australia to help brew some better quality beer.

Hairbautt
03-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Dunno, herbert :idunno:
Oh you dirty bastard. :angry: