PDA

View Full Version : Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

Nightwolf
05-31-2003, 08:34 AM
Anyone who has ever asked how they can play RTCW online, read this thread (thanks, Boomer)...

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=34&t=38924 (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=34&t=38924)

I just played it and it is awesome!

TNTIcemanTNT
05-31-2003, 10:06 AM
Enemy Territory is a huge dissapointment to the RTCW community. I have had a purchased version of RTCW and have enjoyed playing it online immensely. Id say it only comes second to CS among online-shooters.Having also played Enemy Territory, and hearing many other gamers views it is comple shite. The developers have made it far too complicated, lost the moulded feel which made RTcW so popular, the weapons sound are all stupidly NOT realistic. I predict that when the whole thing is available for download (now i wonder why that is) many people will just stick playing the great game of RTcW.
Just my viewTNTicemanTNT

Nightwolf
05-31-2003, 05:24 PM
I thought the map that I played was just as good, if not better than RTCW online. It's not Counter-Strike, but it's still good - especially for people who don't have a CD Key to play the original game online. Have you actually tried it, TNTIcemanTNT, or are you just going by what you've heard?

TNTIcemanTNT
05-31-2003, 08:18 PM
I said "Having also played Enemy Territory......."

StrikeNinja
05-31-2003, 10:47 PM
I had rtcw but not a cd key........so I dunno it looks cool

Nightwolf
06-01-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@31 May 2003 - 15:18
I said "Having also played Enemy Territory......."
Oh yeah, my bad. :(

What did you mean by "when the whole thing is available for download"? I thought this was it.

TNTIcemanTNT
06-01-2003, 09:16 AM
LOL Ok ill give you the low down. Enemy territory was oriignally going to be a expansion standalone pack for wolfenstein costing bout £25. For some reason or other, maybe other projects, they decided they were going to release it for free as a download. There is only one MP test level lout at the moment for download, then the whole thing will come out sooner or later.