PDA

View Full Version : why am I up?

Adster
03-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Im making this thread because I just had a dream it was 4am in the morning and I posted a thread about any other idiots up at 4am then I woke up and it was 10am

so heres the thread

Tikibonbon
03-30-2007, 12:33 AM
For a reach around, perchance?

Alien5
03-30-2007, 12:34 AM
4am in the morning is the same as 4 am, yes you are an idiot. :lol:

peat moss
03-30-2007, 02:09 AM
4am in the morning is the same as 4 am, yes you are an idiot. :lol:

Not necessarily, its only 7.00 pm here . :lol:

Mathea
03-30-2007, 02:30 AM
hahahaha nice

Tikibonbon
03-30-2007, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE=Alien5;1872283]4am in the morning is the same as 4 am. Yes, you are an idiot. :lol:

Fixed. Next time you are on your own.

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 06:11 AM
Im making this thread because I just had a dream it was 4am in the morning and I posted a thread about any other idiots up at 4am then I woke up and it was 10am

so heres the thread

Every repectable spammer, should be up at 4 am looking for possible spam targets...

Mathea
03-30-2007, 06:35 AM
its 236 here does that count?

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 06:43 AM

I had a feeling you might pop up Mathea, :) yes, yes that counts too.

Adster
03-30-2007, 06:46 AM
whats 236 posts per minut?

Mathea
03-30-2007, 06:51 AM

:lol: :lol: hows you?

Adster
03-30-2007, 06:52 AM
what about somthing else poping up

Mathea
03-30-2007, 06:53 AM
haha the time

Mathea
03-30-2007, 06:53 AM
unless you are asking a whole seperate question and gave us only part of the equation.....

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 06:55 AM
To be honest a seasoned forum thread spammer, never lets a minute pass without spamming a thread, somewhere... In the Spammer's Universe, Einsteins famous law of relativity,does not apply. Time or spam is not at all relative.

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 06:57 AM

Great thanks ) U2 I hope...

Adster
unless you are asking a whole seperate question and gave us only part of the equation.....

dont you just love metaphors :lol:

Adster

Great thanks ) U2 I hope...

U2 arnt a bad band yeah

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 06:59 AM

dont you just love metaphors :lol:

Is a metaphor similar to a metafive ?

Mathea
03-30-2007, 07:01 AM
im good

awake at 3 am and not even tired but good

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:03 AM
I got to 3am last night had to get to bed grrrr but its Sat tomorrow so might last longer

SalsaMan
03-30-2007, 07:04 AM
so i'm just gonna assume that this thread was looking for responses along the line like "I'm up because..."

Here's mine:

"I'm up because i stupidly and thoroughly pissed off my girlfriend by f**king some other chica in my own bed, and being stupid enough not to get rid of the half-empty box of condoms... so after a night of pleading a defense of temporary drunken idiocy (we'll see if she buys it), I figure I will stay up tonight and make her breakfast in bed in a few hours.

I'll remember not to serve anything that requires a knife to cut (she still may be quite pissed)... i'm stupid but THAT dumb."

buenos suerte!

Mathea
03-30-2007, 07:07 AM
erm she should dump you tho

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:08 AM
hope she does all Cheaters must die!

SalsaMan
03-30-2007, 07:10 AM
she *should*... but I used the argument that since the relationship just evolved from friends to dating to something more serious, and we didn't officially talk about us being exclusive, she couldn't blame me, could she?

Ya, she didn't buy it.

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 07:11 AM
You might just as well start looking for a new place to stay. She will never get over it, and at the most unexepected times all this will be thrown back in your face..so save your money energy etc..

PS. Breakfast in bed, for her by the way, is always a No No, she will think you have done it again.!

SalsaMan
03-30-2007, 07:16 AM
You might just as well start looking for a new place to stay. She will never get over it, and at the most unexepected times all this will be thrown back in your face..so save your money energy etc..

PS. Breakfast in bed, for her by the way, is always a No No, she will think you have done it again.!

Well at least we hadn't moved in together, or she'd likely be a tad bit more unhappy, and I'm pretty sure I'd be thrown out.

But I think I got through to her on the whole "cultural differences" thing... explaining to her that in the US its expected that you VERBALLY communicate when you want the relationship to be exclusive. Apparently she's used to these Czech men who it just happens "naturally".

Thoughts on this? In case I wasn't clear, I'm asking if you think that a couple needs to define their relationship verbally, to set boundaries on what is acceptable (ie other partners). Or should a couple just assume that their feelings of exclusivity are mutual? Bad idea imo... assumption, that is.

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:17 AM

your right my ex cheated on me 4 times once I forgave but never trusted again and I always through it back in the face and because of that it never worked out and never will

never again will I forgive a cheater they can all die

cheaters should lose their sex organs male and female

Mathea
03-30-2007, 07:19 AM
eesh AgroAd be happy again

Gripper
03-30-2007, 07:23 AM

Well at least we hadn't moved in together, or she'd likely be a tad bit more unhappy, and I'm pretty sure I'd be thrown out.

But I think I got through to her on the whole "cultural differences" thing... explaining to her that in the US its expected that you VERBALLY communicate when you want the relationship to be exclusive. Apparently she's used to these Czech men who it just happens "naturally".

Thoughts on this? In case I wasn't clear, I'm asking if you think that a couple needs to define their relationship verbally, to set boundaries on what is acceptable (ie other partners). Or should a couple just assume that their feelings of exclusivity are mutual? Bad idea imo... assumption, that is.

It's just a excuse for fucking around,you know when you're exclusive,you don't need a verbal contract.

Are you a lawyer perchance?

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:24 AM
yeah what am I doing posting serious for!

Gripper
03-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Could be you're sober.

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:26 AM
lol thats probably what it is

Mathea
03-30-2007, 07:26 AM

omg that is the clearest post i have seen

good job!

its WoW doin it to you isnt it?

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Hallo SalsaMan, your questions need more time and deliberation and perhaps an "Own" thread.. :huh: Remember too, the fairer sex's feelings and motives, remain an enigma and totally beyond the comprehension of Man. We can so to speak, "throw darts in the dark" and only hope that some hit the "bulls eye"

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:32 AM

omg that is the clearest post i have seen

good job!

its WoW doin it to you isnt it?

yes its like how superman has a weakness to medarite (SP>>) it stops me from spaming!

SalsaMan
03-30-2007, 07:35 AM
Lol no lawyer here... just an individual who has had experience with the WOMEN acting like they are really into you, doing all sorts of non-verbal things that could be construed (or mis-construed) as a strong emotional attachment.

...only to find out that they never "really like/love you", just wanted someone around for companionship/gifts/whatever, waiting for the next-best-thing to come their way. And of course women also love using the line: "But we never said we are boyfriend/girlfriend, right?".

But ya I'll admit I should not have f**kd around if I had an idea that we were serious... but it is hard from going to single for a few years traveling around the world and meeting loads of great women, to settling down with "just one". I need to learn how to do the whole relationship thing again :(.

*Edit* damn, she got up early... and here i was checkin the invites forum instead of making the breakfast, woops!

Mathea
03-30-2007, 07:41 AM
i think its kryptonite

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 07:44 AM
But ya I'll admit I should not have f**kd around if I had an idea that we were serious... but it is hard from going to single for a few years traveling around the world and meeting loads of great women, to settling down with "just one". I need to learn how to do the whole relationship thing again :(.

Dont be silly, things go as they are meant to go. If your present partner was "meant" to be the one for you, then you would not have gone "strange."

Look it at it like this, you were heading for Euston station, terminal...but got off at Bedford by mistake.

Adster
03-30-2007, 07:54 AM
i think its kryptonite

thats the one but its made out of that stuff I couldnt spell right

Mathea
03-30-2007, 08:06 AM
whatd i win?

Adster
03-30-2007, 08:12 AM
whatd i win?

I night with me!! no wait you dont have to win thta one