PDA

View Full Version : Offering Christorrents & BWTorrents, require TheVault

fit4trading
03-30-2007, 01:10 PM
I need The Vault invite.

I am willing to offer any one of these :

ChristianTorrents invite
BWTorrents InvitePost here (Do not PM) if you are interested. I will get back to you.

OmaRin0
03-30-2007, 01:14 PM
u can get an invite for free

You can request for thevault invite on their IRC channel.

irc://irc.thevault.bz/thevault-invites

fit4trading
03-30-2007, 01:16 PM
yes but as I have said previously, I do not want to give away all my torrent sites names to them.

If anyone wants, I can also add a demonoid to this list.

Jaits
03-30-2007, 01:38 PM
yes but as I have said previously, I do not want to give away all my torrent sites names to them.

then u shouldnt wanna be a member anyhow.. i doubt with that mentality u d gain anything anyhow.. so its pointless to even get an account ;) .. nothing there for u....

fit4trading
03-30-2007, 01:43 PM
um hmm.. the offer is still up for anyone who wants.

Shalafi
03-30-2007, 01:44 PM
why do you need thevault?

Jaits
03-30-2007, 01:46 PM
in any case if u turn out to be a bad apple (most probably) both u and the inviter will get banned... so i doubt anyone who actually is a gd user would invite u when its so easy to get an invite anyhow...

fit4trading
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
hmm.. i think you have not understood.. that for the sake of my privacy, I do not want to reveal all my torrent sites to them.. moreover, i have signed up at so many, I dont even remember.. So, thats why I am not using their IRC. I dont need to explain myself more... If anyone's interested, the offer is still up.

maverick_andy
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
hmm.. i think you have not understood.. that for the sake of my privacy, I do not want to reveal all my torrent sites to them.. moreover, i have signed up at so many, I dont even remember.. So, thats why I am not using their IRC. I dont need to explain myself more... If anyone's interested, the offer is still up.

No offendin pal.but It may be for your sake of your privacy. but have you think abt who are giving it.how can you assure their sake of privacy mate.

fit4trading
03-30-2007, 02:04 PM
if they give me an invite, how will their privacy be invaded ? Neither their, nor my torrent sites are being revealed to anyone.