PDA

View Full Version : Overweight Women goes on Food Strike

nxrisetaker
03-31-2007, 03:46 AM
http://www.myspace.com/StarvationforSanjaya

Well, it looks like the woman who's going on a hunger strike until Sanjaya gets booted off of "American Idol" is going to be losing some more weight.

Yes, it's true. The Sanjaya haters feel so passionately that the little mop-top should be kicked to the curb that some are even willing to risk starvation to prove their point.

Hunger strike or no hunger strike, the "Fanjayas" did all the dialing necessary in order to keep the guy in the race. None of this would really be that notable if, say, Haley or Gina had gone home.

• Get all the buzz about the sixth season in FOXNews.com's 'American Idol' Center.

Instead, the 30 million Americans who voted threw us some inexplicable curveballs. Chris Richardson, who I thought was universally adored for reasons beyond my comprehension, was relegated to the bottom two while Stephanie Edwards, once considered one of the show's frontrunners, was sent packing.

Though I could spout off a few expletives about how unfair the results are turning out to be, the same probably couldn't be said for Stephanie, who handled the news like a pro.

S!X
03-31-2007, 03:56 AM
old news

Hairbautt
03-31-2007, 12:59 PM
not caring

Mr. Mulder
03-31-2007, 02:02 PM
what's a sanjaya?

peat moss
03-31-2007, 02:06 PM
what's a sanjaya?

A desi ? http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season6/sanjaya_malakar/

Mr. Mulder
03-31-2007, 02:08 PM
no 1 wants 2 join ur stupid strike fat now that people know ur on a hunger strike this is a good opertunity for u to lose wait u are a disgrace to the human race since people now ur fatself is goin on a hunger strike it gives them a chance to vote for sanjaya aka lil indian boy troy. anyways u already probaably had like 10 cupcakes by now
So why are we all supposed to be afraid to vote for Sanjaya anymore? That you might lose one of your chins?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. so...how's it goin'? good? bad? hungry? i know i am. but then again, i don't have to stay hungry, 'cause i can eat. hmm...i think i want......some steak..no, a big hershey bar..no, even better, i think i'm gonna go to dairy queen and get a flamethrower, large fries, and an oreo blizzard. now, that sounds good.

:lol: :pinch:

interweb h4rshness >*