psyholic
03-31-2007, 04:14 PM
have FTN
PM me for more details
the offer must contain NB
PM me:)

Backslash
03-31-2007, 04:15 PM
so if this account gets disabled, are you gonna run around trying to figure out why?

redMonster
03-31-2007, 04:15 PM
You don't have the same username on FTN, right? It better not be same.

taba
03-31-2007, 04:16 PM
so if this account gets disabled, are you gonna run around trying to figure out why?

alot of ban in FTN birthday:wacko:

wat ever advice u to get NB inv not acc as VIDDE watchin acc tradin will disable that acc

marksman
03-31-2007, 04:17 PM
even if..they always find out somehow!l..i say u ask an admin 2 remove this thread..and offer ftn for some1 who got the stuff u want

taba
03-31-2007, 04:19 PM
no user called psyholic in FTN that acc may be in safe 4 a while

good luck

psyholic
03-31-2007, 04:20 PM
there is no way FTN Staff will know my user name on FTN!!!!!!!!!!!
and it was never happened to me!

marksman
03-31-2007, 04:22 PM
believe me i got my reasons to say that..they somehow know ur account name..dont know how tho..i know a friend overhere who got disabled on ftn for offering invitesl..n he didnt have the same username!>o well..its up 2 u..if u want 2 risk being banned its ur choise :)

Xtremist
03-31-2007, 04:33 PM
they check ur email.see that also matters

Armagedon
03-31-2007, 04:37 PM
all private tracker are hunting after the invite traders,, so don't use the same nickname on a trading forum as on the tracker thats my advice ;)

Backslash
03-31-2007, 04:51 PM
all private tracker are hunting after the invite traders,, so don't use the same nickname on a trading forum as on the tracker thats my advice ;).... yeah there's other ways to find out...

sketchyca
03-31-2007, 05:49 PM
finding your ip is really easy... you see those images on the signature... if those are hosted on a server that you have access to the logs... you can easily find the ip...

EDIT: not in your signature LOL do you know how the internet works? when you visit a website you load content from that server... that server has to send the information somewhere and it uses the ip you used (to query the content) to send it back...

if someone (ex: sct admin) see a thread trading an account, he can post let say (message: good luck) and in his signature post an image... that image when you load it will have to get your ip (the server) ... anyways getting ip is easy... if you want privacy use a vpn and TOR.

psyholic
03-31-2007, 05:50 PM
but i dont have images on my signature!!

marksman
03-31-2007, 05:52 PM
there are other ways
i dont get it..why do u risk!!

Panther
03-31-2007, 05:53 PM
no but you are viewing other people images... thats how it works

metal maniac
03-31-2007, 05:54 PM
finding your ip is really easy... you see those images on the signature... if those are hosted on a server that you have access to the logs... you can easily find the ip...
So what about if the pic from signature is from my desktop on my comp.Can they find out ip that way too!

Panther
03-31-2007, 05:56 PM
So what about if the pic from signature is from my desktop on my comp.Can they find out ip that way too!

Like I said, its when you view their images, then they can find out the ip...

Wutang
03-31-2007, 05:58 PM
just for ur knowledge, THIS guy is a hacker, hes from israel and he hacks torrent accounts

metal maniac
03-31-2007, 05:59 PM

Oh ok so if I look at their images then they can see my ip. LOL ok. That makes sense now.

DefX
He shouldnt be offering this here at all even if hes got a different name at FTN. Oh well, its his funeral.

amzin
also there is alot of spies beside kimii who can convence you to trade with him just he ask about proof and you will give it to him then.....................

This Account Has Been Diabled .....you can contact us on the Irc channel....thank you for being so easy to be caught

Panther
03-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh ok so if I look at their images then they can see my ip. LOL ok. That makes sense now.

You can choose in your setting not to view signatures, avatars and images...

metal maniac
03-31-2007, 06:13 PM
just for ur knowledge, THIS guy is a hacker, hes from israel and he hacks torrent accounts

Who's a hacker and how do you know this?

mightyent
03-31-2007, 07:25 PM
xx

name in use
03-31-2007, 09:33 PM
dude,can i give you some advice [loved the info from those posting btw,thank you for info]

clear yourself off here man,if you lost FTN,that would suck beyond SUCK!

thats from rumors a good site,i know alot of people here deserve it but we cant get on yet,but you know they gonna catch you,this site is called FST , you dont think they have "scene" like website grp names lol for a reason ,im sure they have people that watch this site and you are going to end up getting busted man.

V
03-31-2007, 09:48 PM
not completly guys , why are u spamming , if he want to trade it , so he want

EFS
03-31-2007, 09:52 PM
not completly guys , why are u spamming , if he want to trade it , so he want
:yup::yup: :yup: yeh and he can Get His offer By PMs only Not By Local