PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to share sct acc and use it (see the offer inside)

Patriot foreve
04-01-2007, 01:19 PM
hi

i am going to offer u to share my sct (i won't be using that acc since i have another one so i won't be downloading from it) and in return i will have access to the webgui of the seedbox

this is alimited access ,i mean u will specify the monthly amount for me to use

so it will be like that

U take the sct acc and use the sct freely as long as i have access to the seedbox on the basis i specified above

i won't be using that sct acc or even logging to it but i will only check it's ratio from time to time to see that u keep it above 1

i won't use the seedbox to upload any quantity more than we have agreed on

Pm me if interested and makesure u specify the amount that i will get monthly for u having the sct

u can cancel the deal whenever u want if u didn't like it or we can have that deal till u get your own sct acc

The offer is only for one Person and plz don't pm me with anything regarding other offers for the sct

monk3y
04-01-2007, 07:21 PM
lemme see what u want is :
sct for seedbox ?

maxehhh
04-01-2007, 07:25 PM
I see, you can read fusionz...

monk3y
04-01-2007, 07:30 PM
i can read but this offer doesn't make sense :|

pierow
04-01-2007, 07:32 PM
You get to use the sct account and keep a good ratio on it, in return whenever he needs to use your seedbox he can. You guys agree on a certain amount of bandwidth he can use and he won't go over it.

Patriot foreve
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
You get to use the sct account and keep a good ratio on it, in return whenever he needs to use your seedbox he can. You guys agree on a certain amount of bandwidth he can use and he won't go over it.

That was pretty much it summarized :yup:

anyhow The Deal is Done