PDA

View Full Version : big problem on UK-T

Arczimodo
04-01-2007, 07:37 PM
hello, I have big problem on UK-T (wheel mods). When I changed password in profile, all works fine, but when I changed flag in profile and I press submit changes, then it want to log in, so I entered login and new password, and it says: Login or Password incorrect. When I try to enter old password, its error too. Its very interesting, because I can enter to: www.u********/my.php and browse.php, but when I want to see details of torrents, I must log in and its error. I have a friend on UKT and he check last login in profile, it was 20 min ago so nobody stole my password. Please help me

Melvinmeow
04-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Try recovering your account?

Arczimodo
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
no cuz email address in profile its not my, but its trusted person, so he cant recover password. And if he recover password, last profile activity will be 1 minute, not 39 minutes ago

Melvinmeow
04-01-2007, 07:49 PM
So in other words its a shared account?

Arczimodo
04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
shared account? What does it mean?

torrentslave
04-01-2007, 08:22 PM
shared account? What does it mean?

it means you share the acct.....

bombi
04-01-2007, 08:24 PM
think you have to contackt the person who owns the account email and tell him to do an recover ...and then you will get new password..I dont know any other way to fix this..

Chi Pheo
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
I could be b.c of your browser or login with different ip. I changed the flag all the time and its fine.

Melvinmeow
04-02-2007, 02:12 PM
I could be b.c of your browser or login with different ip. I changed the flag all the time and its fine.

They may or may not use Secure cookies. If his ip changes he would need to clear the cookie and get a new one.

If your still having issues with your account and the account IS NOT A SHARED ACCOUNT... feel free to pm me the account name and I can msg one of their staff for you. (You will have to know certain account information to confirm the account is yours. EX: email address that registered the account ect..)

MZAAGANGY
04-03-2007, 07:19 PM
recovering ur account