PDA

View Full Version : Internet News

thewizeard
04-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I was talking to David on MSN yesterday evening. It was his birthday and has just turned 24. It was strange after two years to chat with him again. he was friendly. he remembered Skweeky, and sends her his regards. He said she always gave him a chance. He told me how much he had changed and hoped he would have a chance to come back and say hallo. If I hear more, I will post it...

Thought some of you might remember him and be interested. Recently, I have noticed a lot of "old Friends"popping up...coincidence?

tesco
04-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I used to talk to him on msn about two years ago as well...
Seemed like a nice guy but when he rejoined here everyone hated him and he was banned again. :/

j2k4
04-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I was talking to David on MSN yesterday evening. It was his birthday and has just turned 24. It was strange after two years to chat with him again. he was friendly. he remembered Skweeky, and sends her his regards. He said she always gave him a chance. He told me how much he had changed and hoped he would have a chance to come back and say hallo. If I hear more, I will post it...

Thought some of you might remember him and be interested.

As I recall, he was in Germany.

I suggest you run in a northwesterly direction. :dabs:

Gripper
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
What did he do that was so bad,he's infamous,must have been fun.

thewizeard
04-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Your name was one of those he mentioned, he was quite positve about you actually j2k4. He also mentioned balamm, and he got quite upset.....I told him balamm had left.

Snee
04-01-2007, 09:07 PM
He used to pop into our room in IRC, saying weird stuff and trying to pull people into private convos, that's what I remember him best for.

The guy was, and probably is, something of a mentalist.

Maybe he got a kick out of acting like he had something wrong in the head, I dunno.

Having said that, he's a better person than Billy, and we let billy stay, so.

j2k4
04-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Your name was one of those he mentioned, he was quite positve about you actually j2k4. He also mentioned balamm, and he got quite upset.....I told him balamm had left.

Well, I wasn't short with him or anything; I tried to give him more than the time of day, but there always seemed to be something vaguely threatening just beyond his mostly innocuous meanderings.

His method was a bit too disjointed to engage fully, and he made people nervous.

Then he became nerve-wracking, and, as I recall, he actually made some threats of a sort.

Maybe he went back on his lithium?

JPaul
04-01-2007, 09:43 PM
I always liked David.

Having said that I also thought he was really Hobbes.

I don't remember ever doing any harm, just being mad as a fucking box of frogs.

Snee
04-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Remember the whole icebast-thing?

Whoever did it made it seem like IN had hired him. That whole incident was funny as anything.

And I also remember reading back, looking at threads where IN pretended to be a bunch of women, or something, starting new accounts while on moderation. That was a laugh too.

If we get him back, it could be fun.

Jagarga
04-01-2007, 09:57 PM
yeah the woman with the pirate on her shoulder. she was a munter.

JPaul
04-01-2007, 10:17 PM
I remember proposing an amnesty for former members. Like Snee said, if we allow people like Billy then why not mentalists like David.

Where's the harm.

Skweeky
04-01-2007, 11:38 PM
I agree, let David come back!

thewizeard
04-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Skweeky for mod :)

Alien5
04-01-2007, 11:41 PM
wtf's david?

thewizeard
04-01-2007, 11:45 PM
David was..well if the team allow him back, you will find out for yourself ...hehe

Mind you, if it's true that he's changed, then there's not much point in lifting his ban...

Alien5
04-01-2007, 11:45 PM
what did they ban him for?

Snee
04-01-2007, 11:50 PM
wtf's david?

You'd love him. I promise.

He was all about sharing stuff openly, and he'd round things off with a "~~Sweet dreams~~David~" or something like that.

And half of the time he made no sense.

...k, maybe I'm not selling it too well there :ermm:

Skweeky
04-01-2007, 11:51 PM
All in all, it was rather amusing and harmless,,, eventually

Busyman™
04-02-2007, 02:30 AM
I thought he was annoying and I thought he was let back in and then banned again.

I probably didn't care whether he was banned or not but after you've been moderated (or banned) once, to go back and do whatever you were doing that got you banned means you should fuck off permanently just on the principle.

However, I say if enough people want him back then reel him in (I personally wouldn't care).

It looks like Popularity > Rules. I think the old mods are completely gone and the current ones liked him.

If Billy is back then WTF?

Hairbautt
04-02-2007, 02:49 AM
wtf's david?
So the whole "ok dave" thing was completely random to you. :huh:

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 05:02 AM
Dave joined my forum yesterday evening ...I shall copy the post and paste it here a little later.

muchspl3
04-02-2007, 07:11 AM
fuck him and his thoughts

Gripper
04-02-2007, 07:17 AM

Have you still got that guide on how to use ACP to make KVCD's,I still use it but am not sure if I've got all settings right.:D

muchspl3
04-02-2007, 07:26 AM

Have you still got that guide on how to use ACP to make KVCD's,I still use it but am not sure if I've got all settings right.:D
all the pics are dead
its still here http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=703
wow really brings back memories

Gripper
04-02-2007, 07:35 AM
all the pics are dead
its still here http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=703
wow really brings back memories

Looks like everything is as should be,cheers.

muchspl3
04-02-2007, 07:52 AM
can you catch me up? I have been out of the loop for a bit

whats going on here? are any of the old mods still here? whats the drama you can pm me if you want

I suspect some shit has changed but I dunno some always hated me and some liked me

Gripper
04-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Not much has changed,Sara's disappeared for a bit,Jonno's moved to Canadia,Barbies a Mod Snny has had an identity crisis and swapped accounts with Doris I think.
I always thought you was Busyman,now I'm not sure.
Baz has dissappeared for a while,Jp is still savaging any foolish noobs who cross him,mankers.....well.... still manker doing what manker does best.

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 09:13 AM

welcome back then :)

..all the old guard, is turning up :) Reminds me of school reunion ...

Chip Monk
04-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Not much has changed,Sara's disappeared for a bit,Jonno's moved to Canadia,Barbies a Mod Snny has had an identity crisis and swapped accounts with Doris I think.
I always thought you was Busyman,now I'm not sure.
Baz has dissappeared for a while,Jp is still savaging any foolish noobs who cross him,mankers.....well.... still manker doing what manker does best.

Chebus has a Heard and The is seeking professional help for his self-mutilation. Gripper now wishes to be referred to as "The Gripster" and Peabody has finally plucked up the courage to speak to lilmiss :earl:. Brenda has sprogged, tho' we are yet to see pics of Evie. Billy is back trying to annoy people again, unfortunately for him Tesco (now an Admin) has fixed the ignore function, in spite of RealitY's (also an Admin) best efforts. Nigel is now thewizeard and is trying to ressurect soulseek under a new name. For Adster, see Billy (it must be an Australian thing).

That's me done my bit, someone else do the rest.

j2k4
04-02-2007, 09:48 AM
If Billy is back then WTF?

Good point.

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Nuff said! :D

and then I saw this... :cry: just as I was about to refresh the screen

Afterward, when we're standing amid the wreckage, I promise I won't say, "I told you so..."

http://www.mensap2p.com//Rafi/FreeLans/synchronicity.jpg

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 11:28 AM
That would have been awesome if you'd managed the screenprint the screenprint inside your screenprint... :wacko:

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 11:29 AM
lol :)

Maybe Virtualbody1234 can Photoshop one :)

j2k4
04-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Nuff said! :D

and then I saw this... :cry: just as I was about to refresh the screen

Afterward, when we're standing amid the wreckage, I promise I won't say, "I told you so..."

http://www.mensap2p.com//Rafi/FreeLans/synchronicity.jpg

Now I know I'm missing something. :huh:

Skweeky
04-02-2007, 07:47 PM
You're getting old Kev

tsk tsk tsk

j2k4
04-02-2007, 08:05 PM
You're getting old Kev

tsk tsk tsk

That is beside the point. :dabs:

Skweeky
04-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Surely not in this case :huh:

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 09:52 PM
David, if you see this, try to log in with, ONLY, you old account, I feel the winds of change blowing softly here :) No spam OK...:yup:

Virtualbody1234
04-02-2007, 11:48 PM
lol :)

Maybe Virtualbody1234 can Photoshop one :)

Now all you need to do is quote this:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6204/quoteinquotexr2.gif

Skiz
04-03-2007, 07:36 AM

Well, I wasn't short with him or anything; I tried to give him more than the time of day, but there always seemed to be something vaguely threatening just beyond his mostly innocuous meanderings.

His method was a bit too disjointed to engage fully, and he made people nervous.

Then he became nerve-wracking, and, as I recall, he actually made some threats of a sort.

Maybe he went back on his lithium?

'Roid-rage perhaps. :01:

RealitY
04-03-2007, 07:42 AM

whats going on here? are any of the old mods still here? whats the drama you can pm me if you want

I suspect some shit has changed but I dunno some always hated me and some liked me
Well KVCD still sucks ballz and you know it...

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 07:49 AM

:glag:

Peace bd

Gripper
04-03-2007, 07:50 AM

Hold on mate,how does being able to burn a 700mb+ film onto a ordinary Cdr suck bawls,you can then watch it on any conventional DVD player.
This little technique has saved me loads of money on discs and loads of space on my hard drive.

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 08:05 AM
This is a typical Internet.News thread..Everyone posts totally off-topic..without there being an obvious Ariadne's thread to it... :)

Has I.N been pardoned? May I mail him with the good new..that he has been reprieved the day before he goes to the Gallows?

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Just do it.

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 11:02 AM
I will general Skweeky, on the condition, that he becomes a member of the K.L.F. ..repeats 108 "Hail Mary's" and swears off the further consumption of Bolognaise Sauce, which is of course is one of the root causes of him having to rely on his Babelfish machine translations of his otherwise perfect English; causing the unnecessary misunderstandings, that eventually led to him being banned here...:sick:

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:15 AM
True, just tell the poor lad to stick to Ketchup from now on and hell be right as rain

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 11:17 AM
..already sending him the "verlossend"e- mailtje

Chip Monk
04-03-2007, 11:20 AM

Hold on mate,how does being able to burn a 700mb+ film onto a ordinary Cdr suck bawls,you can then watch it on any conventional DVD player.
This little technique has saved me loads of money on discs and loads of space on my hard drive.

That sounds good, someone should write a guide or something.

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:20 AM
He'll be happy to hear it.

Finally, he will eventually be able to share his thoughts openly :lol:

Chip Monk
04-03-2007, 11:25 AM
I think this is an elaborate hoax being perpetrated by the Dutch.

Nigel and Sonja :angry:

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:27 AM
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!
I AM NOT DUTCH!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chip Monk
04-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Look, in my head you're a pretty wee Dutch lassie, who married a hun and is living in Govan.

Let's just leave it at that.

Don't ever let the facts get in the way of what you believe. They'll ban you from The Drawing Room for that type of thinking.

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:33 AM
:lol:

But I'm actually a pretty wee Belgian lassie who married a hun and lives in Abronhill

In fact, reading the above, what's the difference, geographically speaking?
PLease yerself then

Chip Monk
04-03-2007, 11:34 AM
You know it makes sence.

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I know, just like in my head, you're a lawyer who looks like Columbo and lives in Denny

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 11:36 AM
:doctor:

I see more red capitals appearing, could that be a sign from David..that he just received his mail... could this be a case of "meaningful coincidence"? I am still looking for working models, for my Synchronicity thread in the Drawing Room.

Chip Monk
04-03-2007, 11:41 AM
I know, just like in my head, you're a lawyer who looks like Columbo and lives in Denny

FFS at least my impression of you is based on some sort of reality. That's just mad talk.

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I think he should "appear"any minute now....

manker
04-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Quality.

You were right about the lawyer thing - but I reckon he looks more like Andy Dalziel than Columbo.

internet.news
04-03-2007, 12:37 PM

Thought some of you might remember him and be interested. Recently, I have noticed a lot of "old Friends"popping up...coincidence?

Okay, Nigel123 here I am! I do not know what to say, think I'd said everything. As you really want me to post something, I sent out some greetings to Skweeky,
Nigel123 and all the others. May they live more or less in peace and harmony. I am not sure if all people I met at that time still live, that is why
I said "rest".

Greetz,

Dave. http://209.85.48.8/1175/159/emo/bargroup.gif

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 12:40 PM

Okay, Nigel123 here I am! I do not know what to say, think I'd said everything. As you really want me to post something, I sent out some greetings to Skweeky,
Nigel123 and all the others. May they live more or less in peace and harmony. I am not sure if all people I met at that time still live, that is why
I said "rest".

Greetz,

Dave. http://209.85.48.8/1175/159/emo/bargroup.gif

Welcome back David. This post won't get deleted ..I hope :)

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
bloody hell I had to block this guy on MSN 2 years ago i have no idea what he talks about

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:32 PM
That's because you blocked him :dabs:

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:37 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always remember him from KVCD

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:38 PM
That's because you blocked him :dabs:

he would come up with rambling bullshit that made no sense also messaged me his forum about 100 times to join which btw didnt it get hacked he gave someone admin access and they banned him from his own forum? lmao

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm wasted here :emo:

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:48 PM
almost 2am here for some reason I always feel tired in the day but when night come I can stay up all night make sense?

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes.

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:52 PM
so why the fuck is the rule that we should sleep at night?

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:53 PM
:idunno: I didn't know there was a rule. More of a custom.

Snee
04-03-2007, 03:55 PM
It's like I always say. Do what you want, or do something else.

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
its a rule from when your born you know the little baby book says they have to sleep at night at a certain time? then where stuck with it!

manker
04-03-2007, 03:58 PM
its a rule from when your born you know the little baby book says they have to sleep at night at a certain time? then where stuck with it!
Prolly to do with the fact that it's always been easier to do stuff in the day. When it's light, like.

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 03:59 PM

Where did you stick it? :O

Peace bd

Gripper
04-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Prolly to do with the fact that it's always been easier to do stuff in the day. When it's light, like.

Only for humans.:ph34r:

Adster
04-03-2007, 04:02 PM

hm maybe but im sitting here in the dark I dont beleive in turning lights on I love the dark

I mean I never eat breakfast so that can get fucked

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 04:04 PM

hm maybe but im sitting here in the dark I dont beleive in turning lights on I love the dark

I mean I never eat breakfast so that can get fuckedWaffles?

Peace bd

Adster
04-03-2007, 04:05 PM
waffles?? dont think we have those things down here lol

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 04:13 PM
waffles?? dont think we have those things down here lol

Ahhh...sausage.

Peace bd

Gripper
04-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Sausage/bacon and egg cob,thats brekkie.

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 04:18 PM
You prefer the sausage,also?

Peace bd

Gripper
04-03-2007, 04:30 PM
:w00t: WAHEY

Chip Monk
04-04-2007, 11:00 AM
:smile::earl:

Chip Monk
04-04-2007, 11:06 AM

I was told it was to do with not getting eaten. Easier to see / avoid predators during the day so go about your business then. Sleep, rest, restore when you're hiding to avoid them.

That and there was nowt good on the telly late at night, back in the day. So just have a bit of a kip.

manker
04-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Yep, I reckon 'stuff' pretty much encompasses what you wrote there.

I like the word 'stuff' - I also like stuff itself and doing stuff.

Stuff >*. Fact.

Barbarossa
04-04-2007, 11:11 AM
That's the stuff.

BawA
04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Free Dave and Bring back Balamm and find FC
:unsure: Am I late :unsure:

JPaul
04-04-2007, 04:31 PM
What was the Liverpool score last night.

BawA
04-04-2007, 04:32 PM
3-0

Barbarossa
04-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Can you PM jetje with that, in case he missed it like ;)

thewizeard
04-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Free Dave and Bring back Balamm and find FC
:unsure: Am I late :unsure:

No you are not late...you are just posting in the wrong thread. Check the Amnesty thread. add their names to the growing list. The reason we need to unite a little, is to face the "winds of change" that's hammering at our frail P2P ship :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/lounge/t-the-amnesty-thread-169641

Balamm can come back whenever he wants as far as I know, he was never banned.

Snee
04-04-2007, 05:07 PM
The reason we need to unite a little, is to face the "winds of change" that's hammering at our frail P2P ship :)
:blink:

What are you on about now?

JPaul
04-04-2007, 05:11 PM
The reason we need to unite a little, is to face the "winds of change" that's hammering at our frail P2P ship :)

Barbie being modufied.

It's the thin end of the wedge.

thewizeard
04-04-2007, 05:14 PM
No ..I read it in a book..I thought kewl..I will wait for the moment and just sort of paste it in as sensibly as I can., when the occasion arises and ..

Barbarossa
04-04-2007, 07:12 PM

Barbie being modufied.

It's the thin end of the wedge.

Thin end of the wedge? It's the thick end of the slippery slope, let me tell you :O

JPaul
04-04-2007, 07:22 PM
It's a short as it's fat.

Gripper
04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
:w00t: WAHEY!!

JPaul
04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
:lol::earl:

I like WAHEY.

Jagarga
04-04-2007, 08:51 PM
free none of them they are all fucktards. infact what we need is more bannings.

samsamsamsam
04-04-2007, 10:40 PM
I hereby give my full endorsement to the lounge freedom* for Netty campaign http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/153/hatdo0.gif

*and free kebabs for life

BawA
04-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Balamm can come back whenever he wants as far as I know, he was never
i didn't say un-ban him http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon9.gif

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Balamm can come back whenever he wants as far as I know, he was never
i didn't say un-ban him http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon9.gif

Halo.. point is BawA, we could ask roscco to ban him first before we ask roscco to unban him again :blink: ..you mean that, right?

MediaSlayer
04-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Is this a bad time to share my thoughts openly with all you good people?

My deepest, most innermost thoughts:

Mankind is destroying itself.
I'm probably gonna die unmarried.
The internet is getting shittier, just like everything else.
I have alot of things to regret.
I like the mixture of cultures on here.
I'd like to travel to all the countries of the world, and see how other people go about their day to day lives.

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Is this a bad time to share my thoughts openly with all you good people?

My deepest, most innermost thoughts:

Mankind is destroying itself.
I'm probably gonna die unmarried.
The internet is getting shittier, just like everything else.
I have alot of things to regret.
I like the mixture of cultures on here.
I'd like to travel to all the countries of the world, and see how other people go about their day to day lives.

Nope..it's the perfect time.

Mankind being a natural product of this Earth is doing only what it's "programmed" to do.

Unless you get married before 2012 you will die unmarried..

The Internet... The INTERNET was created by the freemasons in order to pacify the population with porn...and speak for yourself..

you will have more things to regret, unless you change your perception.

Me too, except the English speaking members.

Thinking is the best way to travel.. When you do try that old art, ( thinking) think Dutch.

RealitY
04-05-2007, 08:32 AM
The reason we need to unite a little, is to face the "winds of change" that's hammering at our frail P2P share ship :)

IN
You shouldnt share your login...

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Of course you have the advantage being able to see our IPs, which I feel is simply not fair :)

MediaSlayer
04-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Nope..it's the perfect time.
Mankind being a natural product of this Earth is doing only what it's "programmed" to do.
Unless you get married before 2012 you will die unmarried..
The Internet... The INTERNET was created by the freemasons in order to pacify the population with porn...and speak for yourself..
you will have more things to regret, unless you change your perception.
Me too, except the English speaking members.
Thinking is the best way to travel.. When you do try that old art, ( thinking) think Dutch.
interesting...

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 10:48 AM
as I said earlier..in the Man Utd thread ( the slackers)

The crane does not need show itself on a high hill. It may be quite hidden when it makes it call; yet it's young will hear the note, will recognise it and give answer.

also, as I sense an undercurrent here.. the root, of all influence lies in one's own inner being. It's there and only there one can make changes. The changes will then be "reflected" in your outer world; you will then be able to observe them. It's as simple as that. :)