Add 3 nicks that should be Amnestied..

Internet.News

MUSCLEMAN

Neil_

:console:

Snee
04-02-2007, 09:27 AM
hax0r

musleman (there was a muscleman as well, but he never said anything that I saw.)

SharedHolder

Didn't always like what they did, but we let Billy stay as I said in the other thread, and they were kewler than him.

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Yes, and they did do a lot for the members and this board in general, especially SharedHolder.

Snee
04-02-2007, 10:21 AM
so who was neil?

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 02:03 PM
He used to hang out in Rat Faced's, (who I miss a lot) territory, World News or something (forgotten).. in those days... he was also active in verifieds. His English comprehension led him eventually to conflicts with some members... and the mods...

Cheese
04-02-2007, 02:12 PM
I think manker and JP should let Guillaume come back.

manker
04-02-2007, 02:19 PM
I think manker and JP should let Guillaume come back.
I'm all for letting him back but JP has said that if he does, he'll not only hound him off the forum again - but, by being a right cunt, he'll also he'll force six other reasonable people into leaving.

There's just no reasoning with him :@

Cheese
04-02-2007, 02:20 PM
also he'll force six other reasonable people into leaving.

That'd be like trying to find 3 wise men and a virgin in Liverpool, shirley.

Chip Monk
04-02-2007, 02:21 PM
I miss Gwilliam and mankers lies are mean and nasty.

Sometimes it makes me weep but I have to be strong.

enoughfakefiles
04-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Are we going to be having a poll on the six people in question :eyebrows:

Chip Monk

There must be one lass that can run faster than her dad.

manker

:lol:

I never thought of it like that -- maybe he's bluffing!

He's just so cunning, will we ever be able to stop this evil genious from hounding people off.

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Are we going to be having a poll on the six people in question :eyebrows:

:O No, that would be incorrect IMO, it's up to the team to see if it's at all possible..also I have already noticed a red smilie, appear in this thread :doctor:

Looking more in the direction of reconciliation, the first step in any healing process :) Ever had a dream?

Skweeky
04-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Maybe we could hound JP off the board?

If we all put him on ignore he'll have no one to talk to but himself :huh:

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 04:09 PM
That won't work. Most of the time he only talks to himself anyway :no:

Skweeky
04-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Good point...

Can we ban his IP, just for a larf like?
Only for a day or two

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 09:47 PM
No wouldn't work, haven't you seen his "proxy"guide?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/guides-and-tutorials/t-proxy-servers-29446

Skweeky
04-02-2007, 10:57 PM
How's about we find out where he actually lives and I'll go and sabotage his connection for a day or two?

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 11:05 PM
How's about we find out where he actually lives and I'll go and sabotage his connection for a day or two?

Are you saying, General Skweeky, that you, head of the KLF, have been to Pictland, in disguise as yourself, and not discovered his place of residence, yet that was your main task? This wont go down well at the 57th general biannual meeting of the KLF...:noes:

..Next you will tell me you met some guy and got married...

Skweeky
04-02-2007, 11:08 PM
The problem is, to find out who JP actually is. :huh:

I suppose I could go round Croy asking for miserable bastards that support Celtic and build stuff

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 11:15 PM
That's the only way , I am afraid..I have some Celtic Club supporters songs shared, maybe that might tempt him into the open...and one of the singers sings false, could that possible be the enigmatic, elusive and legendary JPaul, himself?

...shouldn't we add Fugley to the Amnesty thread?

lynx
04-02-2007, 11:34 PM
he'll also he'll force six other reasonable people into leaving.You didn't think this through did you?

Who does JP think are reasonable people - obviously his other personnas.

This could be a perfect opportunity.

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 01:01 AM
I like the way you're thinking there lynx

Yes yes indeed.... get rid of JP, manker, VB, Adster, Alien5 and The at the same time

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM
I heard that "THE" word again ..that bears me some concern, as it is .well ..accepted only a small part of my nick, thewizeard...; also and notwithstanding, "lynx, is actually a hardly visible constellation on the night sky.

Adster
04-03-2007, 02:20 PM
adthomp

Cheese
04-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Unban Funny Capricorn. I think he has been punished enough for hacking sam4's computer with that jpeg virus.

Snee
04-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Unban Funny Capricorn. I think he has been punished enough for hacking sam4's computer with that jpeg virus.

Agreed, I think sam forgave him ages ago.

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Funky's not going to like you calling him Funny

thewizeard
04-04-2007, 04:54 PM
FunkyC once made a thread, with a link to his website, where all the members here, that had ever shared music with him on SoulSeek, had their photos erm..posted...JayHawk ..Chalkmongoose!! and a few others come to mind. Anyone feeling intrepid enough, to battle with the sinister search machine, to try and find it?

JPaul
04-04-2007, 07:30 PM
he'll also he'll force six other reasonable people into leaving.You didn't think this through did you?

Who does JP think are reasonable people - obviously his other personnas.

This could be a perfect opportunity.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/scrubs/images/scrubs_gallery_2.jpg

JPaul
04-04-2007, 07:34 PM
FunkyC once made a thread, with a link to his website, where all the members here, that had ever shared music with him on SoulSeek, had their photos erm..posted...JayHawk ..Chalkmongoose!! and a few others come to mind. Anyone feeling intrepid enough, to battle with the sinister search machine, to try and find it?

You do know Chalkmongoose was a paedophile.

thewizeard
04-09-2007, 04:01 PM

You do know Chalkmongoose was a paedophile.

Yes, I remember him being caught with it on SoulSeek. That's why the !! Not because he was a kewl member.