PDA

View Full Version : Being Threatened

max-power
04-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey guys just need your advice on something so i can pass it on to someone else. This guy's father married a woman in another country and all went well. then we he came back a few weeks later he got a call saying the woman he married was devious and that she has killed her previous husband etc. now he decided that he would like to get a divorce and that to do that he needed the marriage certificate which the relatives and the person who had introduced him to her have. now when he said he wanted it and told them that the person called him saying hes devious etc they said no shes alright shes not a bad person etc. He said that he would like the certificate so the divorce can proceed but they threatened him saying OR Else and that they know people here in london so he had better go through the the marriage etc. He lives in london (UK) and she lives in Delhi (India). I was wondering wot could the guy do becasue hes own relatives are not helping him etc.

Alien5
04-02-2007, 01:55 PM
go to the police in london and tell them.

max-power
04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
is there anything that could be done before involving the police so that was that guys last resort

manker
04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey guys just need your advice on something so i can pass it on to someone elsehttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7130/27468549whateverjq8.jpg

Tell your 'mate' not to go back to India. Problem solved.

max-power
04-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Hey guys just need your advice on something so i can pass it on to someone elsehttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7130/27468549whateverjq8.jpg

yes of course but the problem is they claims they know people in london and that he should "watch out" etc

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
What's the real issue here?

What do they want him to do? What was the purpose of marrying this woman?

How does he know her?

What's really going on?

Until all of these questions are answered, I can't help :D

max-power
04-02-2007, 02:03 PM
What's the real issue here?

What do they want him to do? What was the purpose of marrying this woman?

How does he know her?

What's really going on?

Until all of these questions are answered, I can't help :D

I think the real issue here is money of course they prob want everything the guys has house etc they want him to accept it and allow her to come to london to live with him the purpose of marrying this woman was to have some companionship cos his wife passed away only known her for about 1 week etc

jimbo12345
04-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Getting the police involved asap is the best option. Firstly, if anything bad happens, you've got some sort of documented there already and sometihng to pursue. Also, the police have dealt with this before, they'd give the best advice. My guess is they'd visit one of the threats and ask his/her story, they'd mention if something hapens to your friend they'll be their 1st visit. They'll deny any knowledge ut get the message that your serious and the police are aware of it.

Get him to keep any conversations/texts/emails etc. You can get restraining orders if it gets OTT.

manker
04-02-2007, 02:04 PM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7130/27468549whateverjq8.jpg

yes of course but the problem is they claims they know people in london and that he should "watch out" etcSo how is getting a divorce going to save you from teh evil Indians in London.

Just take it with a pinch of salt. They'll probably try to extort money from you soon - when that happens, you'll know it was their plan was all along.

Edit: Yeah, don't give them any money BTW. Just go to the police and report it.

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 02:06 PM
OK, the way I see it, you have 2 choices.

1). Go to the Police. 'Fess up. get their advice.
2). Call the A-Team.

Since as far as I can tell, you haven't broken the law (being a big silly idiot is not illegal, yet), and since as far as I can tell, the A-Team no longer exist, I'd suggest option 1.

manker
04-02-2007, 02:08 PM
the A-Team no longer exist:o :cry:

Could you say anything more hurtful :(

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Their eyes exploded in a vacuum. They called for help, but :idunno:

manker
04-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Their eyes exploded in a vacuum. They called for help, but :idunno:
I bet it was Murdoch's fault, that crazy fool :(

max-power
04-02-2007, 02:13 PM
so you think the best option then is to get in touch with the police and hopefully they will sort it out?

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Anyway, back on topic, this guy's unlucky isn't he, his first wife died after he only knew her for about 1 week etc, and now this! :O

max-power
04-02-2007, 02:16 PM
yeh i know all he wanted was simple peaceful life but now its turing to hell cos of this

Chip Monk
04-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah, good way to get a simple life etc. Go to India and marry someone you don't know after a week. That was never going to get complicated.

Have the wedding annuled, it's obviously been a sham.

Also see a decent Doctor, you need help.

enoughfakefiles
04-02-2007, 02:26 PM
2). Call the A-Team.

The equalizer>The a team

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 02:30 PM
2). Call the A-Team.

The equalizer>The a team

:O

I

DON'T

THINK

SO!

manker
04-02-2007, 02:32 PM
2). Call the A-Team.

The equalizer>The a team
Riiiiiight.

The only possible explanation for your uncharacteristic outburst is that Edward Woodward gives you wood.

Chip Monk
04-02-2007, 02:35 PM
2). Call the A-Team.

The equalizer>The a team

What you talkin' 'bout fool.

The A Team are the A team. It's in the name ffs.

Callum > The Equalizer.

Alien5
04-02-2007, 02:41 PM
This is Obviously an arranged marriage, otherwise you wouldn't be so afraid to go to the police. phone up the arranged marriage people and tell them to go fuck themselves because you've got MI5 agents watching your house because theres a huge problem of arranged marriage gangs in london who prey on Divorcees.

Barbarossa
04-02-2007, 02:43 PM
How the hell are you supposed to get married without making any arrangements? :blink:

You need to arrange a venue, a date, a vicar/registrar, food and drink, a disco, some posh frocks, etc.

Chip Monk
04-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Nah, huns can do it jig time. Nice frock and a trip to Vegas, sorted.

Then back to govan for a pickled egg and a bottle of tizer.

Alien5
04-02-2007, 02:46 PM
sounds good when is it? have you booked a DJ?

SHUVT
04-02-2007, 05:05 PM
You can fly me in to spin some tunes. Pick me up in Vegas.

Snee
04-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Marry someone else as well.

Bigamy is always a bit of a lol :smilie4: