PDA

View Full Version : A Question For The Dutch

Gripper
04-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Is anything illegal in Hollandia,if not where's the best place to move to for access to Sex,Drugs,Free Interwebs and Apple Strudle.:D

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Is anything illegal in Hollandia,if not where's the best place to move to for access to Sex,Drugs,Free Interwebs and Apple Strudle.:D

:huh:

't Koffieshop natuurlijk :) http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/funny-stuff/t-t-koffieshop-dutch-109468

Momenteel is er White Widow :w00t: in de aanbieding, en dat is heftig :-

Try Zeeland, I could even rent you a room ...

* with free access to the neighbours INTERNET WiFi signal...

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Maastricht or Rotterdam.

Don't listen to Nigel, he's imported :snooty:

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Maastricht or Rotterdam.

Don't listen to Nigel, he's imported :snooty:

So is my Durban Poison..shit :dry: ..I didn't want to mention that...OK we also have some Jack Herer, Northern Lights, Thai Sticks and some Nepal Temple Balls too, on offer, just pm me with you name and address. You may pay, (COD) (in Nederland zeggen wij , "Boter met de Vis"), or using the FST donation button.

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Ummm....

are you suggesting to send drugs to someone's address?

I suppose you could put a fake name on it and if anyone says anything about it you could just pretend you've never heard of that person at all

There's been an alright supply of green in Glasgow until they busted some dealers two weeks ago and it al dried up :(
Now there's nothing left but hash and I hate smoking hash :angry:

I do miss the variety you can get in the Netherlands. I always used to go for some super skunk or some white widow, always found them quite nice and mellow.
Here there's no choice. You either get stuff that melts your brain or stuff you have to smoke an ounce of to feel anything.

Bastards

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Ummm....

I suppose you could put a fake name on it and if anyone says anything about it you could just pretend you've never heard of that person at all

There's been an alright supply of green in Glasgow until they busted some dealers two weeks ago and it al dried up :(

I do miss the variety you can get in the Netherlands. I always used to go for some super skunk or some white widow, always found them quite nice and mellow.
Here there's no choice. You either get stuff that melts your brain or stuff you have to smoke an ounce of to feel anything.

Bastards

who me?:noes:

Yes I mean no, but if you do perchance visit the Netherlands.. I really can suggest the Sunny relaxed.. friendly 420 climate of zuid-west Nederland.

erm :yup:

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Well, we'll be going to the coast if the weather is nice.
Maybe De Haan.

We could meet up if you fancy?

Send me you mobile number or whatever and I'll give you a bell if we decide to go

Chip Monk
04-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Ummm....

Bastards

Sorry

Skweeky
04-03-2007, 11:34 AM
It was you, wasn't it? :angry:

Actually, nevermind, I just realised I don't actually smoke the stuff anymore.
Old habits die hard though :lol:

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 12:26 PM
hahaha...just remembered..were you suffering from long or short term memory loss : :LOL:

slim150
04-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Remember that quote from austin powers..

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch" :P

Hairbautt
04-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Reminds me of one of JP's sigs.

100%
04-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Holland is a country of culture, not nature. Hence their minds are their epitomy of limitations, especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Remember that quote from austin powers..

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch" :P

That's only because the Britsh overtly or covertly, have never managed to conquer the Koninkrijk Der Nederlanden. In fact thy have often been called to sort Britsh internal problems.. think of Willem of Orange , the price of which is still being paid for dearly today, by the Irish folk.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koninkrijk_der_Nederlanden

100%
04-03-2007, 10:07 PM
[ think of Willem of Orange , the price of which is still being paid for dearly today...

which is people translating his name :frusty:

thewizeard
04-04-2007, 01:42 PM
..would members please stop sending me pm's regarding their wiet Sweet shipments However, the cheques, you may still continue to send ;)

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 06:31 AM
trying to slip to the second page...