PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 12:31 PM
David...:)

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Then there was SharedHolder and MUSCLEMAN..shall I asked them to try to try logging in.

.oh and Dwk.. Iam ..Haxor.. :)

manker
04-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Then there was SharedHolder and MUSCLEMAN..shall I asked them to try to try logging in.

.oh and Dwk.. Iam ..Haxor.. :)
I seriously couldn't give two shits. If people want to come back, fantastic. Billy is back despite being banned and I'm glad, he adds a bit of colour to the board and obviously wants to be here. The mods don't mind and I feel sure the same courtesy will be extended to people who find themselves in a similar situation.

If ex-members want to return, they will. Coercing them isn't necessary and is kindof embarrassing.

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 01:57 PM
You are right, however it's not really coercing. To be able to return, bans first need to be lifted.

Skiz
04-03-2007, 02:32 PM
You are right, however it's not really coercing. To be able to return, bans first need to be lifted.

I'm certain he's clever enough to circumvent that if he wanted. :mellow:

Virtualbody1234
04-03-2007, 02:40 PM

That would be a mistake.

It's not a good idea to break the rules as your first action when wanting to get back in.

It would be much better to negotiate an agreement with the admin/mod team .

Rule 13 - Banning/Moderation
If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating or logging into another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.

Cheese
04-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Unban Yogi, I miss the pictures he took of every single event in his little life.

Cheese
04-03-2007, 02:42 PM
That would be a mistake.

It's not a good idea to break the rules as your first action when wanting to get back in.

If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating or logging into another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.

Yeah, but they haven't applied that to Billy Dean. :dabs:

Skiz
04-03-2007, 02:45 PM
That would be a mistake.

Yeah, but they haven't applied that to Billy Dean. :dabs:

Nor anyone else I can remember....ever.

Heck, look at bor74. :dry:

Cheese
04-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I've seen it happen to IN and that retard Soil (or Lios or whatever the fuck his name was*), Octopussy as well.

*He got banned, made a new account which he used for weeks before he announced he'd tricked everyone. Then he was promptly banned again. A couple of the guys still have his sig on The Moderation.

Virtualbody1234
04-03-2007, 02:52 PM
It has happened many times before. Banned as soon as detected. Most go unnoticed by regular members.

Skiz
04-03-2007, 02:52 PM
I've seen it happen to IN and that retard Soil (or Lios or whatever the fuck his name was*), Octopussy as well.

*He got banned, made a new account which he used for weeks before he announced he'd tricked everyone. Then he was promptly banned again. A couple of the guys still have his sig on The Moderation.

That's twice today I've seen IN brought up in discussion.

I don't believe I know the other two though.

It has happened many times before. Banned as soon as detected. Most go unnoticed by regular members.

I don't doubt it's happened, I just didn't recall any.

The guy I used as an example though, bor74, has had at least 12 accounts banned in only the past 5 months alone.

Dynamic IPs.... :fist:

Cheese
04-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Soil posted exclusively in the Lounge, he was a 13 year old cousin of a regular who got wound up by a few loungers and banned by Jetje or NikkiD after disregarding constant requests to calm down.

Octopussy was just before my time, all I seem to remember of his ban is him being outwitted by muchspl3 and Junno.

There's probably others but they've faded from memory.

Virtualbody1234
04-03-2007, 03:20 PM

The guy I used as an example though, bor74, has had at least 12 accounts banned in only the past 5 months alone.

Dynamic IPs.... :fist:Bor is an example where he is being banned as soon as a new account is detected.

That's why he "has had at least 12 accounts banned in only the past 5 months alone."

:frusty:

manker
04-03-2007, 03:22 PM

Dynamic IPs.... :fist:Bor is an example where he is being banned as soon as a new account is detected.

That's why he "has had at least 12 accounts banned in only the past 5 months alone."

:frusty:
Yeah, Skizo is thick but you're a sacked mod.

So in this instance; Skizo > you.

Snee
04-03-2007, 03:25 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1070810/inconceivable_1.jpg

Virtualbody1234
04-03-2007, 03:25 PM

I know that you're just fishing again but I wasn't sacked. I quit. Big difference!

manker
04-03-2007, 03:28 PM

I know that you're just fishing again but I wasn't sacked. I quit. Big difference!
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7130/27468549whateverjq8.jpg

We all know that you were given the option to quit before you were sacked for incompetence.

It amounts to the same thing in my book, mr sacky sacked sack.

Virtualbody1234
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM

We all know that you were given the option to quit before you were sacked for incompetence.

Again. You don't know what you're talking about.

Cheese
04-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Didnt you resign because Yogi wasn't banned. I can appreciate that.

manker
04-03-2007, 03:33 PM

Again. You don't know what you're talking about.
I know it's a sore point, you getting sacked like that - but the first step to getting over this huge turning point in your life is acceptance.

No-one likes not getting the short shrift, the old heave-ho, the pink slip in the post -- but it happened, now you've got to deal with it and move on.

You've still got your special stars :)

Cheese
04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Didnt you resign because Yogi wasn't banned. I can appreciate that.

Funnily enough, that was back when Yogi cirumvented his ban by pretending to be his plain girlfriend.

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:36 PM
VB1234's got a plain girlfriend :blink:

Virtualbody1234
04-03-2007, 03:38 PM

I'm not going after the bate anymore. You may find it amusing but it's getting old and done now.

Bye. :wave:

:tease:

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:39 PM
whos this billy I keep reading about are you all meaning Rikk?

Cheese
04-03-2007, 03:41 PM
VB1234's got a plain girlfriend :blink:

No, Yogi does. Or, rather, Yogi has a plain neighbour who takes photos of and pretends she is his girlfriend.

manker
04-03-2007, 03:42 PM
No, we're on about Billy.

You know - Billy.

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Do you remember when he made random people wear his skanky headphones, and then took photos of them doing so?

That was painful :pinch:

Yogi, not billy.

manker
04-03-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm not going after the bate anymore. You're giving up wanking?

Pretty strange terminology - and a tad off-topic in my sacked mods thread - but good for you, anyway :ermm:

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 03:46 PM
David,it's good to see you're alive...with all of the sharing you have done...I figured you had the bad aids fer sure. :(

Peace,Paul

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:47 PM

You know - Billy.

Billy Jean =Rikk the aussie right that everyone hated?

he was banned by jetje for baiting me whcih started all the stuff

Cheese
04-03-2007, 03:49 PM
:rollseyes:

Barbarossa
04-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Billy Jean Is Not My Lover
She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
But The Kid Is Not My Son
She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:53 PM
:rollseyes:

should click on the smileys rather then try to type them:rolleyes:

manker
04-03-2007, 03:55 PM

You know - Billy.

:lol:

IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE!!!111111

brotherdoobie
04-03-2007, 03:56 PM

:lol:

IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE!!!111111

We know.

Peace bd

Cheese
04-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Me, me, me, me, me. Anyhow, enough about me what do you think of me?

Adster
04-03-2007, 04:00 PM
thats the thing there hasnt been much drama on here the last year has there?? most of thease bannings we talk about were from a few years ago maybe the mods are soft now?

im pleased to say not once in 4 years being on here with all the shit and spam I have posted I never once got a warning (well I banned my other account)

thewizeard
04-05-2007, 06:35 AM
That would be a mistake.

Thanks for that Virtualbody1234 .. :)

Just looking for re-union you know... and to have some fun... with a lot of old m8s I met here.