PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Matrix Download Dilemas

Dreakon
06-01-2003, 02:55 PM
I did a search for Enter the Matrix and it gave me alot, only problem is, half the links I found dont work, or require me to have Emule or something!

Please, does anyone have a working link to the Enter the Matrix cue and bins that dont need Emule or something. It would be nice if they were all together in a 2.7 GB file, if you know where to find it :)

Thanks in advance!

bigfoot1942
06-01-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Dreakon@1 June 2003 - 14:55
I did a search for Enter the Matrix and it gave me alot, only problem is, half the links I found dont work, or require me to have Emule or something!

Please, does anyone have a working link to the Enter the Matrix cue and bins that dont need Emule or something. It would be nice if they were all together in a 2.7 GB file, if you know where to find it :)

Thanks in advance!
search in kazaa "Enter The Matrix" and you will find bins or isos of all 4 disks. its really that easy!

Dreakon
06-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Well, I did do that but only files of around 100-300 MB came up, so I dont think they were it.

I found a download location and I am downloading it now, its at 50% and its staying above 100 kb/sec so it should be done within the next 3-4 hours!

My question now is, I dont have 4 blank cd's! I heard there was a way to install the game and play without burning it, would anyone mind please explaining how to do it? Please explain in detail because this is a 4 cd game and I am new to anything but burning.

michalmarkoski
06-01-2003, 08:04 PM
J found a dawnload location and J am dawnlading it now , its a 50% and its staying above 100 kb/sec so it should be done within the next 3-4 hours!

100 kb/sec???????? How do you do this J merlyy get 20kb/sec ( if J am lucky)
J have a connection of 512 kb/sec . Mayby my settings are incorect ?
Can you tell me from which kazaa build are you useing and what are your config . J also would like to know the exect name of the files that you are dawnloadin at the moment .
thanks .

Esal
06-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Yes you can install without burnnig. Download a program called Daemon Tools, and use it as an Image mounter. Just mount the image ( the .bin/.cue file or .iso) and itll create a virtual drive like the cd is actually in a cd drive. cool right. can you give us the link to wheer your dl it from?

Dreakon
06-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Its using BitTorrent. I got it from like www.filesoup.com (http://www.filesoup.com) or something, yes, filesoup is right, just go to torrents and find Enter the Matrix. Good luck :)

Could you explain Daemon Tools in a little more detail (like what I should do after I download/install it) and possibly provide me with a link of where I can download it please.

Its at 78% now B)