PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts On Champ Manager

Celerystalksme
06-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Hey Guys n Gurls

I was just wondering for the people who have got championship manager 4...what are your thoughts on the game, because im thinking of buying or downloading it...and if you have owned any of the championship manager series what are your thoughts on the series...

I owned Championship Manager 1, 2, (2 - 97/98), 3 , (3 - 99/00), (3 - 00/01) and i been playing CM3 01-02 for ages and i absolutely love it and i just wanted to know whether it was worth getting the or just getting another update for CM 01 - 02...Any help would be great...

thanks
Cely

Stillmic
06-01-2003, 03:41 PM
You could go out and buy a copy of the CM magazine, which has a demo of the game on it. The best thng about CM4 is the match engine, but everything has been enhanced. However, the game is pretty poor if you haven't got the latest update for it, but with the newest enhancement pack for CM4, the game is sooo good. (and harder).

Celerystalksme
06-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Yeah i went looking for the magazine in my newagent...but the trouble being in a country part of australia you do not get many imported magazines...i'll keep looking for the magazine or purchase it over the net or it might be cheaper to buy the game itself...thanks heaps for your help...