Wireless keyboards rawk. Fact.

Peace bd

Imagine_If
04-06-2007, 05:43 AM
Are you sure, that your kidneys are ok?

brotherdoobie
04-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Are you sure, that your kidneys are ok?

Other than being drunk the kidneys told me to tell you and the missus,that they are doing great. :)

p.s. My liver told me tell you...to fuck off. :)

Peace,Paul

Imagine_If
04-06-2007, 05:52 AM
phew..glad to hear that. It helps to have good working kidneys..and also, if you still have two, you can always sell one, if you are broke and need some extra dope cash, later.

brotherdoobie
04-06-2007, 05:55 AM
phew..glad to hear that. It helps to have good working kidneys..and also, if you still have two, you can always sell one, if you are broke and need some extra dope cash, later.

True. (then me can buy some more rum. :) )

Peace,Paul

SnnY
04-06-2007, 09:20 AM
It's because alcohol is full of poison, so your body just dumps it out.

Assuming you're drinking alcohol, not drunk on tropical fruit drink, or actually drunk at all, not internet-look-at-me drunk

brotherdoobie
04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
It's because alcohol is full of poison, so your body just dumps it out.

Assuming you're drinking alcohol, not drunk on tropical fruit drink, or actually drunk at all, not internet-look-at-me drunk

Not my style,chum. :dabs:

Peace bd

XeroToX
04-06-2007, 02:01 PM
cuz u drink alcholol drinks like bear or breazer or abottle of vodka.. the kidney sucks the alcohol, and dumbs the other lequid shit to ajourney in ur guts, thats why u piss alot

popopot
04-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Alcohol is a diuretic, like caffeine, and induces you to piss a lot. And once the seal is broken there is no going back - you will be pissing forever! Just get a colostomy bag and you will never have to get up to go the toilet (at least not until the bag is full).
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/LIF/LIF140/NU206006.jpg

thewizeard
04-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Certain bad quality "grass," has this property too.

Gripper
04-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Alcohol is a diuretic, like caffeine, and induces you to piss a lot. And once the seal is broken there is no going back - you will be pissing forever! Just get a colostomy bag and you will never have to get up to go the toilet (at least not until the bag is full).
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/LIF/LIF140/NU206006.jpg

You don't have a colostomy bag for urine,you have a catheter fed up your penis into your bladder and that drains into a bag,newb medics:whistling

CrabGirl
04-07-2007, 02:28 AM
When I die Cheese will post an Auction for my Kidneys. They're in pretty good shape, except for the slight pickling round the edges.