PDA

View Full Version : Enabling The Console In H/man 2

fluff34567
06-01-2003, 04:10 PM
hi all,

I have been trying to enable the console in Hitman 2 - i added the 2 required lines to the .ini file as stated in all the gaming sites but i cant get it to activate when i am in the game. i have tried pressing the ¬ , ~ buttons but it wont pop up!!!

also tried to apply the patch but when i double click i see a dos screen for a split second then nothing else happens!

any ideas would be great

thanks in advance.

R

ps have xp.

striker
06-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Hope this work for you, you must be playing the game and then type in the cheats as explain

The Cheat:

Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "hitman2.ini" file in the game folder. Add the line "EnableCheats 1" (case-sensitive) to the bottom of the file. Type one of the following case-sensitive codes during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Do not type the codes too quickly or they will not be recognized.

Effect Code

Toggle God mode (US keyboard) - IOIRULEZ
Toggle God mode (European keyboard) - IOIRULEY
All weapons and items - IOIGIVES
Full ammunition - IOIEQPWEAP
Refill health - IOIHITLEIF
Toggle slow motion enemy death - IOISLO
Toggle bomb mode - IOIER
Enable punching - IOIHITALI
Toggle lethal mode - IOILEPOW
Toggle gravity - IOIGRV
All guns act as nail guns - IOINGUN
Toggle megastrength weapons - IOIPOWER

fluff34567
06-01-2003, 07:36 PM
ok got those cheats to work without the console - thanks for the help.

wouldnt know how to get the console working in SOF 2 by any chance ( its the one from the verifieds) i can get the console but when i type a cheat i get the massage - "cheats are not enabled on this server"

ideas on a postcard please :P