PDA

View Full Version : Wild_Bytes

Fibo
04-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Hey can anybody hep me out, I've been disabled from Wild bites for no reason at least I think for no reason.

anybody have there IRC.

Thanx in advance.

redMonster
04-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Had you used the account in the past few days? I mean that they disable inactive accounts.

Fibo
04-07-2007, 12:55 PM
I cant say I did but thats because I didnt see anything I wanted...

Anything I can do?

Skiz
04-07-2007, 01:04 PM
irc://wild-bytes.org normal ports and all that.

main chanel is #wild-bytes

Fibo
04-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanx

RTFM
04-07-2007, 01:17 PM
This happened a few days ago to someone here as well. If you talk to the Staff or Wild, you can probably get your account back.

Friendly Fire
04-07-2007, 02:04 PM
If you didnt use it, that might be the cause. Some trackers have strict rules about inactivity and Wild Bytes is on top. It's use it or lose it.

Fibo
04-07-2007, 02:52 PM
That sux, just havent seen anything too good on the site lately, Im gonna try and catch them on the IRC and see what they say

leeter
04-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Strict rule on a lame dead tracker. It's ridiculous. Just abandon it before they abandon you.

DiveMasterQ8
04-07-2007, 03:08 PM
mabye u havent used ur account

wildbytes
04-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Strict rule on a lame dead tracker. It's ridiculous. Just abandon it before they abandon you.

yep its pretty dead :rolleyes: . The Tell that to the 10,000 out of 12004 active members that upload and download every week. Tell that to all the EXCLUSIVE uploads from people like jaws/13th/shocker/darklords and others, also funny how some gay scene groups will take the release and rename them. Yep all for a dead site.

I think its more of the fact that your lame ass was banned for cheating and or trying to trade your account.

You say Strict rules. Looks like many people as we get many people turning in others and or rating them out.

Anyways most people that come to irc that have there account disabled for lack of use get there accounts back. they get disabled because of the lame ducks that make dupe accounts for trading and or cheating..

Wild

leeter
04-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Whatever you say, it's obviously lame tracker. It has no 0sec, almost no seeder and almost no leecher. That's why I said it's a dead tracker.
Hey haha... even if somebody gives me wb account for free, I'll definitely refuse it. Maybe some public trackers would be far better.

Fibo
04-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey got My Account back,

But that seems to be off topic now

wildbytes
04-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Whatever you say, it's obviously lame tracker. It has no 0sec, almost no seeder and almost no leecher. That's why I said it's a dead tracker.
Hey haha... even if somebody gives me wb account for free, I'll definitely refuse it. Maybe some public trackers would be far better.

I guess you have no clue.

Last time i checked we beat many on the few releases and even the grest sct. all comes down to when stuff is released and when uploaders with access are on line. Most people have a life so cant be on there computer 24/7 like some places.

Again you have no clue what you are talking about.

Wild

leeter
04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
I don't agree with you but, let's not make off-topic post any more in this thread.

phrenzy
04-07-2007, 04:33 PM
You do not have a clue leeter...Tons of seeders and leechers....Great speeds.

General2k
04-07-2007, 05:57 PM
WB may not be rated one of the "Top Tracker" but I really like it. It has some nice rare content that you can't find anywhere else from time to time. I also can't complain about the release speeds either.

Melvinmeow
04-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I think their site is great. They beat pre times on alot of other sites. No 1 site reigns for pre times.
Like Wild said above. It all depends which site has an uploader sitting on his pc at the time the release pres.
Thats all it basically comes down to.

Also some sites dont race for pres... some acctually could probably give the major ones mentioned out there a run for their $$$ so to speak. But wait to post the files to avoid being mentioned so often in forums like this...

As far as content they have alot of their own original content which scene groups have been known to steal. So if the scene groups are using this site must mean its somewhat good wouldnt it?

TorrenTy
04-08-2007, 09:03 AM
new rules are nearby , 5-7 days in activity than bye bye ; )

znik
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
what I can't understand though is why they have banned Azureus which is the gold standard of clients...
I hate utorrent bittornado or any other clients.

I have got the latest Azureus version and still it is banned...
WHY ?

wildbytes
04-09-2007, 01:38 PM
what I can't understand though is why they have banned Azureus which is the gold standard of clients...
I hate utorrent bittornado or any other clients.

I have got the latest Azureus version and still it is banned...
WHY ?

Az is not the gold standard or clietns. There are many things wrong with it that many people dont know about. In the new az 3.x.x.x they have fixed most of these problems. 2.5.0.x has many bugs, i do think they fixed az 2.5.0.4 when they fixed 3.x.x.x but we still wont let any az 2.x.x.x on wb. You can use az 3.0.0.6 and up

Wild

znik
04-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Thank you Wild!
Glad to hear about that.
I thought that 2.5.0.4 was the latest Azureus version.
I will upgrade to versio3. Hope it is compatible with my old 2.5version.

My client is loaded with lots of torrents and wouldn't like to see them gone.