Acecool
06-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Yup, it actuatly is

first week of june :-)

check official site / forum

people already posting screenies

MagicNakor
06-02-2003, 06:51 AM
I'm on the offical forum. ;) Bethesda put out a bunch of screenshots over the last couple months. But most of what you're seeing are press releases and alpha/beta versions. The game itself hasn't shipped out yet. The current tentative date is June 3rd. We'll see if they make it. Ashley promised it'd ship in May. :(

Edit: Oh, or you might be seeing screenshots of McAsmod's Werewolves mod. Just came out a little bit ago.

:ninja:

Acecool
06-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Look for a topic called:
Post your bloodmoon character pics...

hmmm

Ok well please PLEASE :-) lemme know when a group has released it, ie flt or deviance

Assultsniper
06-02-2003, 05:05 PM
It's not even released yet! :o 2 more days..........I feel your pain. :(

MagicNakor
06-02-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Acecool@2 June 2003 - 17:37
Look for a topic called:
Post your bloodmoon character pics...

hmmm

Ok well please PLEASE :-) lemme know when a group has released it, ie flt or deviance
Due to the fact you need a level 20+ character for Bloodmoon, people are making new characters specifically to become a werewolf. ;) So they're making screenshots of those characters.

I won't know if/when any release groups release it. I pre-ordered. ;)

:ninja:

Acecool
06-03-2003, 01:47 AM
I cant wait lol...

My character is at level 30 or something now

Im getting close to finishing tribunal hehehehe

finally picked p the pace this last week doing the main quest and all that

Kevhead2
06-05-2003, 08:12 PM
Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon was released on the 4th by FairLight

http://theisonews.com/ click releases, games

Ibanez
09-07-2003, 06:48 PM
hey i just downloaded blood moon off of emule, no errors on the disc and it installs fine. but when i start the game it will go through the normal loading before the main menu and tehn a bunch of errors pop up, i say continue running executable, but then it crashes, ive tried it with and with out the mods i was using before i installed it.
if it matters i do havea legitimate morrowind 1 CD and a illegitimate bloodmoon, and i also dont have tribunal.

any help is apreciated

Kevhead2
09-08-2003, 08:51 AM
Correct me if im wrong but isn't blood moon an expansion pack , and you need Tribunal installed first in order for it to install correctly

Ibanez
09-09-2003, 01:40 AM
i dont think thats the case, unless someone knows this for sure, plz can they say something

i might buy tribunal anyway cuz its just 25 bucks here in canada, ut can someone plz tell me if kevHead is right

thanks kevhead, but i hope your wrong :D