PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox help

Xtremist
04-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Hi guys,
I and my friend r going to share a seedbox.Will we be banned if we seed to the same tracker at the same time?
If there r any sites that do ban pls mention here and if there r any that doesnt,pls post that too.
Thnx guys

Melvinmeow
04-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you. Not sure why I mean your normally helping their uploaders with your better speeds but whatever floats their boats.

blacklisted
04-08-2007, 05:27 PM
u can pm the staff at the sites to find out if they allow something like that.... i hv heard some trackers allow it

DVito
04-08-2007, 05:31 PM
RevTT bans for using a seedbox? I didn't know that.. but I'll stop using mine on there.

shutdk
04-08-2007, 05:37 PM
RevTT bans for using a seedbox? I didn't know that.. but I'll stop using mine on there.

That's not what he meant.. Read this thread!

kabir
04-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you. Not sure why I mean your normally helping their uploaders with your better speeds but whatever floats their boats.
i asked mods in their irc. they said its ok to use one.
is it true tht revTT bans for using seedbox??

badnizzle
04-08-2007, 07:07 PM
i asked mods in their irc. they said its ok to use one.
is it true tht revTT bans for using seedbox??

Nope not ture...one of my friend has one and dat's what he does :). he said there is no problems with seedbox...but on other hand i think Oink does bann :/ not sure somone confirm!

Xtremist
04-08-2007, 11:14 PM
revtt doesnt ban.
I went to their irc asked them.

DVito
04-09-2007, 12:33 AM

That's not what he meant.. Read this thread!I read the thread, but from "Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you." it sounds like they ban anyone who uses a box.

medo
04-09-2007, 03:20 AM
why should they ban u for using a seedbox ?!

mbucari1
04-09-2007, 06:14 AM
revtt doesnt ban.
I went to their irc asked them.
me too. I also became an uploader! Will have no ratio problems there :D

TorrenTy
04-09-2007, 08:53 AM
He asked : do they ban me if I use my seedbox with my friend , so two passkey , at the same time they like to upload to the same tracker from the same SEEDBOX .

I think :

2 Passkey uploading from 1 Seedbox ( 1 IP ) = BAN

maybe they will allow that in some trackers .

mbucari1
04-09-2007, 09:00 AM
He asked : do they ban me if I use my seedbox with my friend , so two passkey , at the same time they like to upload to the same tracker from the same SEEDBOX .

I think :

no, not even on oink. I read their forums. The question came aboit from 2 roommates each with an account on a router. Staff said that 2 passkeys announcing from 1ip won't get you banned, but if 1 account gets banned for some reason, the other is likely to get banned as well.

TorrenTy
04-09-2007, 09:20 AM

I think :

no, not even on oink. I read their forums. The question came aboit from 2 roommates each with an account on a router. Staff said that 2 passkeys announcing from 1ip won't get you banned, but if 1 account gets banned for some reason, the other is likely to get banned as well.

Very useful information , thank you i know now better .
best regards.

svenstar
04-09-2007, 09:40 AM
MOST of the sites allow 2 passkey from 1 IP, but ask the staff before

Xtremist
04-09-2007, 10:04 AM
All sites I asked allow that.But if one of the accts gets banned both of the r banned together...........