PDA

View Full Version : Midnight-Torrents

d3adb3at
04-08-2007, 04:35 PM
I have come across this site a few times, each time trying to register i enter in all my info then it takes me to a terms page but i cannot find anywhere to click and accept or anything like that and it says that u have to in order to complete registeration. i gave up twice before and just now came across it again with the same prob so i thought i would post about it, anyone here know what i am missing? is it a browser thing? i am using firefox. i dont see any link or check box to accept

Melvinmeow
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (address here). You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

Appears to be working correctly. You have to go to your email box and verify the account at this point.

d3adb3at
04-09-2007, 12:10 PM
see i dont ever get that, after i enter in my name and pass and email and all that and hit okie, where on most sites i would get what ur showing and have to go confirm it takes me to a terms of use page that says i must read the whole thing and agree. there is just nothing there for me to click or check its just a REALLY LONG page of stuff.

Melvinmeow
04-09-2007, 03:24 PM
see i dont ever get that, after i enter in my name and pass and email and all that and hit okie, where on most sites i would get what ur showing and have to go confirm it takes me to a terms of use page that says i must read the whole thing and agree. there is just nothing there for me to click or check its just a REALLY LONG page of stuff.

MSG me with your signup info that you would normally enter. I will fill in the form for you. be sure to include your email address.

(Send this to me by PM)

angryghost
04-09-2007, 03:50 PM
maybe its your email? somtimes they dont aceppt hotmail or yahoo email accounts (i dont know why). its best just to use gmail it works of pratically every tracker :) ill send you an invite if you need

d3adb3at
04-10-2007, 12:23 AM
okie i never get the confirmation email and i never get the webpage saying it sent a confirmation email. I fill in my user name and pass and email address, which is gmail. my country all that good stuff then i get taken to the terms of service page where is says to enter.

i really dont need the site its just always bugged me i could never figure out how to get past that long ass terms of service page.